Buy Lab Tests Online

While on TRT, does adding nandrolone increase or decrease TT?

• Total voters

Gman86

@Luke76 before making any changes, would you be open to getting ur E2 done now that u’ve been on 10mg of oxandrolone? I’d be very curious to see how much of a lowering effect the oxandrolone does in fact have on e2. Your E2 was 42 last time u checked, correct? Was that on 300mg of deca, or on 250mg?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Blood levels of calcium do not predict cardiovascular disease.

Review this information:

Luke76

@Luke76 before making any changes, would you be open to getting ur E2 done now that u’ve been on 10mg of oxandrolone? I’d be very curious to see how much of a lowering effect the oxandrolone does in fact have on e2. Your E2 was 42 last time u checked, correct? Was that on 300mg of deca, or on 250mg?

on 250mg Deca

Sure I look for some inexpensive lab test and test again.

Gman86

on 250mg Deca

Sure I look for some inexpensive lab test and test again.

Sounds good. Very curious to see where your E2 currently sits. I just had mine done last week using discountedlabs.com. It’s Nelson’s site. Here’s the link. Got it done at quest. Had the results back in 2-3 days. Not sure if this coupon code is still valid, but u can try code “10percentoff” for 10% off. @Nelson Vergel should be able to tell us if that’s still valid. If not, maybe he has another discount code for u to use.

Luke76

Sounds good. Very curious to see where your E2 currently sits. I just had mine done last week using discountedlabs.com. It’s Nelson’s site. Here’s the link. Got it done at quest. Had the results back in 2-3 days. Not sure if this coupon code is still valid, but u can try code “10percentoff” for 10% off. @Nelson Vergel should be able to tell us if that’s still valid. If not, maybe he has another discount code for u to use.

Thanks. Code worked. Got the E2 test.
There is still the LC/MS Testosterone test sitting in my box.

I’ll do both.The T just for fun, to see how 50mg and 500iu HCG performs.

DS3

I don't think it's meant for men on testosterone, isn't meant for men who has prostate cancer?
It has been used with high success rates in men who are undergoing androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer by both increasing bone mineral density and improving cholesterol profiles.

However, the drug is also used as an adjunct in TRT patients as a means of mitigating gynecomastia (Torem is an analog of Tamoxifen). In the process, anecdotally i have heard reports from Dr. Larry Lipshultz at BCM that this drug improves TRT patient's cholesterol profiles and improves bone mineral density. He offered it to me 2 years ago; I have yet to try it but am interested in it for its positive effects on the skeletal system.

Vince

Super Moderator
It has been used with high success rates in men who are undergoing androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer by both increasing bone mineral density and improving cholesterol profiles.

However, the drug is also used as an adjunct in TRT patients as a means of mitigating gynecomastia (Torem is an analog of Tamoxifen). In the process, anecdotally i have heard reports from Dr. Larry Lipshultz at BCM that this drug improves TRT patient's cholesterol profiles and improves bone mineral density. He offered it to me 2 years ago; I have yet to try it but am interested in it for its positive effects on the skeletal system.
I see we do have a few threads on it.

Luke76

I see we do have a few threads on it.

I’m not sure if ok to ask, but if so, any good source to purchase the Toremifene so I can test it?

benaoao

I’m positive Oxandrolone is over the top here: “pure” androgen, drops SHBG really low (which frees up a lot of DHT), is infamous for smashing HDL and perhaps kidney function which explains your potassium being slightly off.

I’d drop it

ALEX

Yeah, I wasn’t sure. But expected.
Hello Luke 76 !! Please I’d like your opinion if you don’t mind ...
It’s was really very interesting,your post on Nandrolone. It has just opened a new gate for me.
I’ve been on TRT over the last 10 years. Great results with Testosterone, so far.
After a Bike accident 30 days ago, I’m now on a wheelchair ( temporarily, maybe 60 days). I’m trying to fix four fractures in the pelvis ( Without surgery). I’m in my 50’s btw ...
I was wondering if I add Nandrolone for a couple of months ... Maybe could help me with the fractures and the joints pain as well ...
Could you pls give me a helping hand with any thoughts on this issue ??
Many tks for your attention !!
Rgs from Brazil !!
Alexandre .

Attachments

• EEDEB5FB-7DEF-4276-A689-7A320902D075.jpeg
    EEDEB5FB-7DEF-4276-A689-7A320902D075.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
T

tareload

I do like to cover my bases though. Any suggestions, supplements, to elevate HDL?
Thanks

Thanks for the observation. Lipids are issue for everyone on TRT/HRT. Nothing new.
I don’t believe in overhyped importance of Cholesterol bad/good etc. so I’m all good.
I’ll keep it the way it is.

So you're sure the benefits of 10 mg/day of oxandrolone outweighs the risk?

Here's an experiment....remove the oxandrolone and run a cheap lipid panel after 60 days off. Report back your HDL/LDL/trigs, etc.

It's not a matter of what you should add to your protocol to improve HDL (if that's your desire), it's what you can remove.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So you're sure the benefits of 10 mg/day of oxandrolone outweighs the risk?

Here's an experiment....remove the oxandrolone and run a cheap lipid panel after 60 days off. Report back your HDL/LDL/trigs, etc.

It's not a matter of what you should add to your protocol to improve HDL (if that's your desire), it's what you can remove.

Guys. Don’t say that low HDL does not matter. Yes, HDL over 40 did not make a difference in this meta analysis. But low HDL increased mortality risk. Oxandrolone is well known for decreasing HDL down to the teens depending on the dose. Testosterone can also decrease HDL also depending on the dose. That combined with increased hematocrit and high blood pressure is not good.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello Luke 76 !! Please I’d like your opinion if you don’t mind ...
It’s was really very interesting,your post on Nandrolone. It has just opened a new gate for me.
I’ve been on TRT over the last 10 years. Great results with Testosterone, so far.
After a Bike accident 30 days ago, I’m now on a wheelchair ( temporarily, maybe 60 days). I’m trying to fix four fractures in the pelvis ( Without surgery). I’m in my 50’s btw ...
I was wondering if I add Nandrolone for a couple of months ... Maybe could help me with the fractures and the joints pain as well ...
Could you pls give me a helping hand with any thoughts on this issue ??
Many tks for your attention !!
Rgs from Brazil !!
Alexandre .
Here is a good article Nonsurgical Treatment for Nonhealing Fractures

Wilson7

This is from an IG post by Victor Black. Personally I don't worry about a 10 - 15% drop in HDL from either T or ND, but a 50%+ drop from an oral C-17, it matters over time. A 12 week course of 10 mg of OX once every 12 - 24 weeks, probably not clinically meaningful to someone with low LDL and no family history. Run it year round, that's a different story. IMO, if you want to lower E2, cut out some T and replace with either DHT or drostanolone (if you are in a country where it can be obtained legally).
HDL vs CAD AAS use duration.png

Gman86

My HDL went from around 58-61 on an HRT protocol without Oxandrolone, to 42 when I was taking 15mg of Oxandrolone per day. I ran Oxandrolone at 15mg/ day for 3 months prior to having labs done

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me