Health and Performance Coaching with Author and Expert Nelson Vergel
For questions, email [email protected]
For Nelson’s videos, click here
For more educational information, please register on ExcelMale.com
Nelson Vergel is a chemical engineer who, by his own necessity, has become a leading advocate for sports nutrition, supplementation, hormone and therapies, and the promotion of wellness. His search for cutting-edge health knowledge started when he was diagnosed with HIV over 34 years ago during a hopeless era. This life-threatening diagnosis propelled him to explore therapies to save his life and that of his peers by reviewing available literature, attending numerous health conferences, becoming an advocate member of National Institute of Health (NIH) research committees, moderating online groups, and networking with many progressive clinicians. With his survival knowledge he has been able to help people to lead a healthy life regardless of their health status or background. He is the author of “Testosterone: A Man’s Guide” and co-author of the book “Built to Survive”; the founder of the nonprofit organizations Body Positive Wellness Clinic and Program for Wellness Restoration; the Nutrition and Exercise forum expert at TheBody.com; and a bilingual speaker on body composition, exercise, nutrition, supplementation, testosterone replacement, metabolic disorders, and medication side effect management. His latest project, ExcelMale.com, provides a trusted exchange platform for men’s health in a moderated environment.
Services Included in Coaching Session and Follow Up:
- Review of blood test analysis.
- Review of comprehensive health questionnaire.
- Review of current hormone program or need for one with suggestions.
- Review of nutritional habits and suggestions on areas of improvement.
- Review of supplements and suggestions.
- Review of potential medication interactions
- Answers to your questions on hormone replacement, erectile dysfunction, body composition and quality of life issues.
- An emailed summary report of action items after the session with supporting information and links to sources.
- Two emails post-session as follow up on any issues you may have in implementing suggestions.
How it works:
- Download and type in answers in this health questionnaire. (Required)
- Look at the suggested lab tests included in the above health questionnaire. Ask your physician about the possibility to get them paid by your insurance. If that is not possible, please let me know after you place the order for the session so that I can send you a 10 percent discount code to use on DiscountedLabs.com . NOTE: These lab tests are optional but important if you want to get the most out of the session.
- Place order
- You receive a confirmation email with educational materials to prepare yourself for the session. You can choose not to read them, however they may help maximize benefits.
- Once items 1 and 2 are completed, you can email to set up best day and time for the session. The session takes place on the phone or Skype.
- You receive a follow up email with a summary of what was discussed. You can also follow up on items while you are implementing them.
Additional free resources:
- A free e-book and educational material to maximize use of the 1- hour session.
- A 10 percent off coupon to get affordable lab tests at DiscountedLabs.com.
- Referrals to educated physicians and pharmacies.