How to Find a Good Doctor that Prescribes Testosterone Plus hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excel Male

Administrator
Staff member
If you are looking for a TRT doctor that can treat you where you live (US only), please click on this banner:

looking for testosterone doctor.jpg

Many primary care doctors in the United States feel comfortable prescribing testosterone in the present. Unfortunately, there are many doctors who still do not know much about the proper management of testosterone replacement or are afraid to prescribe it.

Here are several resources that can help you if you need to search for one:

For reviews of clinics by members of ExcelMale.com and a table comparing testosterone clinics in the US:

Doctor and Clinic Reviews

Another option could be getting services from a clinic with national reach.

After my frustration to find physicians around the country that not only prescribe testosterone but also know how to prevent and manage potential side effects, I searched for a way to help people who read my book no matter where they live. I finally was able to find great and reasonably priced clinics that can do so.

I consult with a clinic with national reach called Defy Medical. They can treat you in your city with a local lab and a phone consult. They are very reasonably priced compared to all men's health clinics out there. They not only diagnose hypogonadism and prescribe several testosterone products but also believe in the principles outlined in my book that detail side effect prevention and management. For this reason, they provide other adjunctive therapies like HCG, anastrozole, sublingual ED drugs, injectable, and oral amino acids/vitamins, Sermorelin, etc They can also help people who want to lose weight with a comprehensive program.

After you find a potential doctor, ask some basic questions to determine their level of knowledge about testosterone. Some may feel insulted to be asked questions like these, but if they are it's probably not going to be a good match for you (of course, be nice and diplomatic when asking questions!)

Questions to ask a doctor/clinic administrator about testosterone treatment:

How many men does he/she treat for hypogonadism?

Does he/she offer HCG therapy, in addition to testosterone for testicular atrophy? (Many doctors do not know how to use HCG.)

Does he/she use Arimidex (generic: anastrozole) to keep estrogen down in case of gynecomastia (enlarged breasts) or other high estradiol related issues? Note: Very few men on TRT need anastrozole.

Do they provide other therapies that can complement testosterone replacement?

Does he/she allow patients to self-inject at home?

Does he/she work with any compounding pharmacies to access cheaper and customized hormonal products? (Some doctors wrongly compounding pharmacies have poor quality control)

How many times a year do you have to go see him or her?

Do they share blood work results with you?

What are the set-up lab/doctor fee and approximate drug costs per month?

Prepare yourself before the first visit. It will set the tone of your patient-doctor relationship.

I invite anyone who hates to read but wants to watch a video before they call a potential doctor so that they know what to ask to take some minutes to watch this:

Learn Quickly About Testosterone Deficiency and Its Treatments

Before your first visit, do your homework so that your doctor will know you are educated. Educated patients get better care. Read this post:

Testosterone Replacement Clinical Guide from ExcelMale.com

how to choose a testosterone doctor.jpg

Questions to ask a testosterone doctor or clinic.jpg

I hope this information helps you empower yourself to find the right doctor!

In health,

Nelson Vergel

trt doctor, trt doctor near me, mens t clinic, testosterone doctors near me,
testosterone replacement therapy near me,
testosterone clinic near me,
testosterone therapy clinics,
low t medical clinic,
anti aging clinic,
low testosterone clinic,
men’s testosterone clinic near me,
online testosterone clinic,
online trt clinic,
best trt clinic

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you are looking for a compounding pharmacy to which your doctor can send a prescription for testosterone creams and injections, HCG, anastrozole, ED drugs, injectable vitamins, HRT, etc, feel free to have your physician fax the prescription to

(832) 678-4419

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com