Weekly shots

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gladiator

Another Australian :) Are you taking Primoteston like me? Are you including hCG in your protocol or have you taken hCG in the past?
I am taking 40mg twice per week.
Just primoteston. Never taken hcg or ai.
Zinc vitamin D magnesium vitamin B and Tadilaf just because it’s so cheep

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Beken

Once a week in my opinion is good enough for anyone. This medication is not designed to be used more frequently than that.
I started TRT 9 weeks ago. The doctor wanted me to start at 200mg once a week... I thought he was crazy because I had a failed attempt at TRT 5 years earlier. I didn't want my E2 to shoot up so I started at 125mg daily shots. Turns out I am very sensitive. After a month of high blood pressure, pulse and crazy anxiety I am down to 7mg a day or 49mg a week. I'm still leveling out... but most of my symptoms went away except for insomnia. I saw the your success story at lowering your dose. Question.... what side effects were you having when your were pinning daily or multiple times a week? Have you micro dosed at your current dose? Are you still doing well?

sh1973

I started TRT 9 weeks ago. The doctor wanted me to start at 200mg once a week... I thought he was crazy because I had a failed attempt at TRT 5 years earlier. I didn't want my E2 to shoot up so I started at 125mg daily shots. Turns out I am very sensitive. After a month of high blood pressure, pulse and crazy anxiety I am down to 7mg a day or 49mg a week. I'm still leveling out... but most of my symptoms went away except for insomnia. I saw the your success story at lowering your dose. Question.... what side effects were you having when your were pinning daily or multiple times a week? Have you micro dosed at your current dose? Are you still doing well?
I had every side effect imaginable at higher doses. I had insomnia, high blood pressure, irritability, absolutely zero libido and a plethora of other symptoms. I’ve been doing good as adults I met for well over two years and haven’t changed a thing and there’s no way in this world I’m going to dose a medication like this every day and I did try it briefly. Once lowering my dose to 60 mg after about 2 1/2 months everything fell into place and has remain there ever since. Some folks like myself doing daily doses even at a lower dose causes a levels to climb through the roof which is exactly what happened with me and you better watch that on your part as well. I do nothing else but testosterone cypionate one injection per week 60 mg. It can’t get any easier than that! The only supplements I take are multivitamins,fish oil and 4000 IU vitamin D. I felt just as good or better on the Xyosted injections but because of the cost decided to go back to cypionate. In my opinion the TRT world tries to complicate trt to the point that a lot of men just quit and get to feeling so bad they don’t know what to do which was my case. I don’t for see myself ever adding or changing anything at this point in my life and I feel great seven days a week other than a few hours in the morning after my injection I get a tiny bit of fatigue for a few hours and other than that that’s it

Willyt

I had every side effect imaginable at higher doses. I had insomnia, high blood pressure, irritability, absolutely zero libido and a plethora of other symptoms. I’ve been doing good as adults I met for well over two years and haven’t changed a thing and there’s no way in this world I’m going to dose a medication like this every day and I did try it briefly. Once lowering my dose to 60 mg after about 2 1/2 months everything fell into place and has remain there ever since. Some folks like myself doing daily doses even at a lower dose causes a levels to climb through the roof which is exactly what happened with me and you better watch that on your part as well. I do nothing else but testosterone cypionate one injection per week 60 mg. It can’t get any easier than that! The only supplements I take are multivitamins,fish oil and 4000 IU vitamin D. I felt just as good or better on the Xyosted injections but because of the cost decided to go back to cypionate. In my opinion the TRT world tries to complicate trt to the point that a lot of men just quit and get to feeling so bad they don’t know what to do which was my case. I don’t for see myself ever adding or changing anything at this point in my life and I feel great seven days a week other than a few hours in the morning after my injection I get a tiny bit of fatigue for a few hours and other than that that’s it
Refresh my memory are you injecting 1x per week shallow IM or Subq?

Any theories on why you felt subjectively better on Xyosted?

Beken

My big thing now is sleep. I get all day anxiety/insomnia at 7mg and I feel flat/ insomnia at 5mg (daily shots). I took a day off and I slept like a rock. I'm thinking that my body may need a break from daily shots. It's affecting my work to the point of worry... so I am looking for an immediate fix... which I don't know if that's possible.

How did you go about adjusting your protocol? Did you try to weed out immediate pressing symptoms first.... (like my insomnia)? Or did you suck it up and wait weeks to see if the most pressing symptoms would fix themselves?

I feel like if I could sleep... I would have the patience to think more long term....

Last edited:

sh1973

My big thing now is sleep. I get all day anxiety/insomnia at 7mg and I feel flat/ insomnia at 5mg (daily shots). I took a day off and I slept like a rock. I'm thinking that my body may need a break from daily shots. It's affecting my work to the point of worry... so I am looking for an immediate fix... which I don't know if that's possible.

How did you go about adjusting your protocol? Did you try to weed out immediate pressing symptoms first.... (like my insomnia)? Or did you suck it up and wait weeks to see if the most pressing symptoms would fix themselves?

I feel like if I could sleep... I would have the patience to think more long term....
There's just no way id ever advocate using a long acting testosterone on a daily basis. I tried it briefly and felt like death. I want to do what's easiest and weekly is by far leaps and bounds better than anything I've tried. If I could stand the peak I would do every two weeks. I know three people personally that have did 200 EOW for years and do great. To each their own but I don't have any desire whatsoever to mess with TRT on a daily basis.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me