How should I start on shots?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Whatzup

So here is my first set of labs. I tested around 2 months into it. For those who know me here I have a SHBG of 15-17. My protocol is Cypionate 80mg every 5 days. I tested on day 5 trought day.

The results are:

Total T 583
Free T 15
Estradiol 62
Ultra Sensitive Estradiol 50
Hematocrit 52
Red Blood 6.23
Hemoglobin 17.6
I know the estradiol and hematocrit is high but how is the free T and Total on trought day? Should I try 40 mg every 5 days instead?

BigBamBoo

Those are pretty low numbers for TRT. And doing one injection every 5 days is not a good protocol.

Did not see your SHBG, but looks like you probably a high SHBG guy.

I would move to injecting every 3.5 days at 40mg.

Whatzup

Those are pretty low numbers for TRT. And doing one injection every 5 days is not a good protocol.

Did not see your SHBG, but looks like you probably a high SHBG guy.

I would move to injecting every 3.5 days at 40mg.
My SHBG was not tested this time but twice before 15 and 17.
You think the numbers are low on TRT? The total 586 was day 5 trought. That is not bad for a low SHBG guy 5 days later.

BigBamBoo

Well considering most guys trough TT is usually 800-1000+...yes...your FT and TT is low.

But, if you feel good at those numbers, then I would say stick with it.

Whatzup

Isn't a trough of 800-1000+ considered high? That would mean peak would be extremely high. Also for me with low shbg staying at a peak of 800 or so is ideal to avoid E2 and Hematocrit from getting too high like now. I think my dose of 80mg every 5 days should be changed to maybe 60 every 5 days. Overall I feel good on this protocol and my pecker rises overnight lol.

Whatzup

Well I can say the 60 mg every 5 days has increased my libido. Never really had issues with it but last week for example went 5 days straight with wife.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me