Does anyone feel better on Cypionate vs. Enanthate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

magnus68

I have AARP/United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO here in FL. Their rx coverage doesn't give you any breaks. $64 for 5mL vial of WestWard Test E. I've tried Empower Test Prop and seemed not to feel right when taking it. Tried it several times. Don't know if it's the grapeseed oil or benzyl alcohol. Test C would be less expensive but I don't tolerate cottonseed oil. I'm presuming cottonseed oil is less expensive, that's why it's still used.
Use a Good RX card. They are discount Prescription cards. Go to the website and put in a zip code and it gic=ves you the prices in your areqa to compare. Just find the cheapest place and fill it there. I just paid 40@ a Walgreens for 10000 ML bottle

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I have AARP/United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO here in FL. Their rx coverage doesn't give you any breaks. $64 for 5mL vial of WestWard Test E. I've tried Empower Test Prop and seemed not to feel right when taking it. Tried it several times. Don't know if it's the grapeseed oil or benzyl alcohol. Test C would be less expensive but I don't tolerate cottonseed oil. I'm presuming cottonseed oil is less expensive, that's why it's still used.
I have United Healthcare Medicare Advantage as well. I guess the breaks depend on the state you live in and the coverage negotiated. Since I am kind of a state employee the negotiating power is pretty good with part D. I did notive on GoodRx that the price of enanthate is much higher. Can you get Empower to make cypionate with a different oil?

tropicaldaze1950

I have United Healthcare Medicare Advantage as well. I guess the breaks depend on the state you live in and the coverage negotiated. Since I am kind of a state employee the negotiating power is pretty good with part D. I did notive on GoodRx that the price of enanthate is much higher. Can you get Empower to make cypionate with a different oil?
I believe their primary oil is grapeseed. But benzyl alcohol might be a problem, too. I'll just continue with West-Ward Test E. Thanks.

Fortunate

I continue to strongly suspect that I tolerate Xyosted way better than anything in a vial. My guess is that it's related to preservatives, rather than the oil.

Fortunate

Waking this one back up.

I have been using Xyosted because I strongly suspect preservatives in other formulations bother me and cause me a lot of problems.

Unfortunately, Xyosted is limited in flexibility. Does anyone know if it is possible to get compounded testosterone without alcohol or other preservatives? I know this would probably not be likely given contamination risk, but just thought I would poll the audience.

bixt

Waking this one back up.

I have been using Xyosted because I strongly suspect preservatives in other formulations bother me and cause me a lot of problems.

Unfortunately, Xyosted is limited in flexibility. Does anyone know if it is possible to get compounded testosterone without alcohol or other preservatives? I know this would probably not be likely given contamination risk, but just thought I would poll the audience.

You could acquire the raw powder and brew your own...

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I don't know if they'll actually do it, but asking for your prescription as 20 single-use vials is probably a good way to make a name for yourself among the compounding pharmacy staff.

Fortunate

How it is limited?

My understanding is that Xyosted does not have preservative because it is designed for one-time use so no risk of contamination.
Sorry, guys. I am just seeing these now. The limitation is the dosing: 50mg, 75mg and 100mg. These doses make great sense if you are injecting once a week, but there is no way to microdose. I know that's not the intention of Xyosted, but the best of both worlds would be a 10mg option without preservatives.

Fortunate

I don't know if they'll actually do it, but asking for your prescription as 20 single-use vials is probably a good way to make a name for yourself among the compounding pharmacy staff.
For sure. They'd hate me. But, I have literally pondered this numerous times. I am not sure how I'd go about asking for this (and doubt they'd do it), but I have been thinking about it. I have been trying to set up an appointment with Defy for a few reasons, one of which would be to see if they can prescribe it this way. I thought about contacting the pharmacy directly to ask, but not sure how useful that would be. Anyone here work directly with Empower?

BigTex

How it is limited?

My understanding is that Xyosted does not have preservative because it is designed for one-time use so no risk of contamination.
Exactly, no matter what the dose it is 0.5ml of testosterone enanthate and sesame oil.

@Fortunate, you have nothing to lose by calling Empower - (877) 562-8577

KCMakaveli

I am about 3 weeks into a trial of enanthate after having been on cypionate.

I have been on cypionate for over 15 years, and settled on twice per week injections the past 5 years or so. I've gotten the cypionate from a number of different compounding pharmacies as well as generics through walgreens.

I've always had an issue where periodically, I feel a mild sense of malaise, anxiety, cognitively subpar feeling for about 12-24 hours after the shot. Maybe 25 to 50% of the shots I noticed this. Some days it's worse than others. I tend to be sensitive to a lot of things so this isn't a surprise in the context of my overall constitution.

I thought it might be the carrier oil. Going from sesame to cottonseed was about the same, but then switching to grapeseed with empower seemed significantly better- less malaise.

However, it was still there some of the time. Maybe 15% of the time with grapeseed. Being I've injected probably a thousand times now, one pattern I noticed is when I bleed more, I seem to get more malaise the following 12-24 hours. If the injection is clean/ no blood, it's much less likely that I have the malaise (but it does still happen periodically). Note the past 5 + years I've always done the injections to the glute with 1.5 inch needle.

So then I thought it might be one of the preservatives like benzyl benzoate causing it, but my Docs always told me to stick with cypionate since they all had preservatives.

Until recently, when I decided it was worth pushing to try a different ester. So i switched about 3 weeks ago from cypionate to enanthate. From Empower pharmacy. Same carrier oil (grapeseed), and same concentration (200mg/ml), but interesting is apparently it does not have any benzyl benzoate. Just benzyl alcohol 1%.

So far, on enanthate I have not had any significant malaise, but it's probably too soon to tell. I have had a couple of nights of much worse sleep than normal, the day of/night of the shot, but am not sure if this is due to enthanate or not. I am suddenly am having more acne for some reason. It could be other factors. There are other changes I've made (new vial of hcg, higher dose of hgh, maybe more stress and touching my face more often, but not sure).

I'll try to remember to post back as time goes on. Interested to hear others' experiences.
How did this go? I have the same problem, some shots can make me feel like shit. Also the cleaner the shot, the less chance for me feeling bad from the shot. I only do test e tho, im gonna try test c, to see if it makes a difference.

I am courious to hear how things are for you now

KCMakaveli

I am about 3 weeks into a trial of enanthate after having been on cypionate.

I have been on cypionate for over 15 years, and settled on twice per week injections the past 5 years or so. I've gotten the cypionate from a number of different compounding pharmacies as well as generics through walgreens.

I've always had an issue where periodically, I feel a mild sense of malaise, anxiety, cognitively subpar feeling for about 12-24 hours after the shot. Maybe 25 to 50% of the shots I noticed this. Some days it's worse than others. I tend to be sensitive to a lot of things so this isn't a surprise in the context of my overall constitution.

I thought it might be the carrier oil. Going from sesame to cottonseed was about the same, but then switching to grapeseed with empower seemed significantly better- less malaise.

However, it was still there some of the time. Maybe 15% of the time with grapeseed. Being I've injected probably a thousand times now, one pattern I noticed is when I bleed more, I seem to get more malaise the following 12-24 hours. If the injection is clean/ no blood, it's much less likely that I have the malaise (but it does still happen periodically). Note the past 5 + years I've always done the injections to the glute with 1.5 inch needle.

So then I thought it might be one of the preservatives like benzyl benzoate causing it, but my Docs always told me to stick with cypionate since they all had preservatives.

Until recently, when I decided it was worth pushing to try a different ester. So i switched about 3 weeks ago from cypionate to enanthate. From Empower pharmacy. Same carrier oil (grapeseed), and same concentration (200mg/ml), but interesting is apparently it does not have any benzyl benzoate. Just benzyl alcohol 1%.

So far, on enanthate I have not had any significant malaise, but it's probably too soon to tell. I have had a couple of nights of much worse sleep than normal, the day of/night of the shot, but am not sure if this is due to enthanate or not. I am suddenly am having more acne for some reason. It could be other factors. There are other changes I've made (new vial of hcg, higher dose of hgh, maybe more stress and touching my face more often, but not sure).

I'll try to remember to post back as time goes on. Interested to hear others' experiences.
How did this go? I have the same problem, some shots can make me feel like shit. Also the cleaner the shot, the less chance for me feeling bad from the shot. I only do test e tho, im gonna try test c, to see if it makes a difference.

Ryan474

I ended up stopping enanthate (30mg 2x/week) and going back to cypionate (30mg 2x/week). The issues on enanthate I was having were:

- a feeling of loneliness that was very odd and unusual, with zero external changes to cause it- so had to be the ester doing something

- increased acne (significant).

Within a few days I experienced an immediate change for the better. Loneliness gone, and acne gone. I isolated variables fairly well so I'm 99% sure it's the enanthate that was causing the issues. The cypionate and enanthate were from empower, both with grapeseed. The only difference is the addition of benzyl benzoate in cypionate, and the ester. My body likes or at least is used to/more tolerant of cypionate for sure. Very surprising to me, but everyone's genetics and immune system are different.

I posted a bit about it here as well:

I may consider trying other esters in the future but it's a lower priority for me being I respond fairly well to cypionate.

KCMakaveli

I ended up stopping enanthate (30mg 2x/week) and going back to cypionate (30mg 2x/week). The issues on enanthate I was having were:

- a feeling of loneliness that was very odd and unusual, with zero external changes to cause it- so had to be the ester doing something

- increased acne (significant).

Within a few days I experienced an immediate change for the better. Loneliness gone, and acne gone. I isolated variables fairly well so I'm 99% sure it's the enanthate that was causing the issues. The cypionate and enanthate were from empower, both with grapeseed. The only difference is the addition of benzyl benzoate in cypionate, and the ester. My body likes or at least is used to/more tolerant of cypionate for sure. Very surprising to me, but everyone's genetics and immune system are different.

I posted a bit about it here as well:

I may consider trying other esters in the future but it's a lower priority for me being I respond fairly well to cypionate.
Thank you for your response. Im gonna start cypionate on monday. I just do 125mg a week. First time trying cypionate and been on TRT for 5 years. Im curious to see if it makes any difference for me at all.

jayt

I have been on Cypionate for 12 years and have been pleased with it overall. My buddy who is 25 years younger than I insists that enanthate produces a much higher sex drive and with it he says he can maintain an erection for as long as he wants. I have thought about switching but Cypionate is covered by my healthcare plan so I pay $0 co-pay for it. My doctor says there is basically no difference and my buddy's sex drive and maintaining is just his age and personal drive. I will stay with Cypionate for the long term.

Systemlord

Fluid retention can hurt erectile strength, bodybuilder’s for years claim less fluid retention on enanthate.

It’s difficult to convince doctors of anything these days, because of how they’re taught to think in medical school. If the knowledge isn’t in your head, it doesn’t exist.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me