Weekly shots

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gladiator

I have been on every 5 day’s injections for 6 months. I don’t feel low when it’s injected day. I have to set a reminder so I don’t forget my shot. When I was on twice a week I always felt low Tuesday afternoon but I’m also now using castor oil as a carrier. This helps the half life apparently. Getting bloods next week so it’s going to be interesting to see the levels

Edit : I will add I went back to training full contact Muay Thai kickboxing 3 times a week 2 months ago. I have 21 year old lady complement me on how fit I was the first night back. Now she spars with me and tells me how good I’m looking.
I’m 49

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I have been on every 5 day’s injections for 6 months. I don’t feel low when it’s injected day. I have to set a reminder so I don’t forget my shot. When I was on twice a week I always felt low Tuesday afternoon but I’m also now using castor oil as a carrier. This helps the half life apparently. Getting bloods next week so it’s going to be interesting to see the levels

Edit : I will add I went back to training full contact Muay Thai kickboxing 3 times a week 2 months ago. I have 21 year old lady complement me on how fit I was the first night back. Now she spars with me and tells me how good I’m looking.
I’m 49
Interesting. I was aiming for every 4 or 5 days. I never quite got settled and had some other variables.

What dose are you injecting every 5 days?

Gladiator

Interesting. I was aiming for every 4 or 5 days. I never quite got settled and had some other variables.

What dose are you injecting every 5 days?
125mg every 5 days.
Works out at 175mg a week. On twice a week injections I was having bloods taken Saturday morning then go home and inject. Free testosterone sitting just above high normal for Australian lab

Attachments

• 09B3E55A-C17A-4FF2-9BF3-6680B3DC49FD.jpeg
    09B3E55A-C17A-4FF2-9BF3-6680B3DC49FD.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 35

Gladiator

Once a week in my opinion is good enough for anyone. This medication is not designed to be used more frequently than that.
The leaflet with mine says 2 to 4 weeks. Lucky my doctor lets people do 1ml every 10days. Sone get every 8 days.

Attachments

• C06662A8-9311-42DE-8C5D-C84278E51FCF.jpeg
    C06662A8-9311-42DE-8C5D-C84278E51FCF.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 33
T

tareload

@readalot, I need your brain, if I may. Disclaimer: I have not attempted to spend serious brain power on this, so I apologize for being lazy. That said, is there any way to make any meaningful conclusions from two data points? I have labs one day after Xyosted 50 mg with a total T of 921. Maybe we can call this a peak. I have another set of labs after a different Xyosted injection. Again, 50mg, this time three days after injection with TT of 622. Probably not a trough, but for arguments sake, we can say it's close, assuming I inject every four days (I was doing close to that).

As usual, I have a crap ton of other variables in the mix. But, assuming I inject roughly every four days, can we make any predictions out of these two data points? I know it's not much, but wonder if we can make any assumptions about my metabolism and clearance based on this? For example, is there a way to model what I'd look like at Q4 day dosing regimen over time?

Meanwhile, hope you are doing well, my man.
Thanks for the kind words. I will see what I find. Got you in the queue!

Data shared above is after stabilized blood levels after a few weeks of xyosted use?

Fortunate

Thanks for the kind words. I will see what I find. Got you in the queue!

Data shared above is after stabilized blood levels after a few weeks of xyosted use?
Unfortunately, no. I am too random to have anything stabilized. Working hard on changing that, though.

T

tareload

Unfortunately, no. I am too random to have anything stabilized. Working hard on changing that, though.
So what had you taken for the 4 weeks prior to injecting the 50 mg dose of xyosted? The data you mentioned is a very strong response for a first dose of 50 mg TE unless your initial condition prior to injection already had a high baseline of some other test ester/preparation.

This data will help me plot out what you desire as your levels will build on the xyosted over the 5 half lives (approx 10 days each).

Fortunate

So what had you taken for the 4 weeks prior to injecting the 50 mg dose of xyosted? The data you mentioned is a very strong response for a first dose of 50 mg TE unless your initial condition prior to injection already had a high baseline of some other test ester/preparation.

This data will help me plot out what you desire as your levels will build on the xyosted over the 5 half lives (approx 10 days each).
For the three weeks prior to the first set of labs (peak numbers), I took Xyosted roughly every 4-5 days. The week prior to that (four weeks prior to my labs), I used 6-8 mg of enanthate for three days and Natesto the other days. So, I was pretty consistent prior to the first set of labs, but only for about three weeks.

I was also taking Xyosted for about four weeks prior to my second set of labs, but on a more erratic schedule. Sometimes every four days, and other times every seven days. During that month, I mixed in occasional days of 10mg (sometimes just enanthate and other days test:nandrolone 2:1). Pretty inconsistent. In the 22 days prior to my second set of labs, I averaged 13.64mg of androgens per day.

I think, but am not sure, I might do OK with Xyosted 50mg ever 4-5 days if I just stuck with a plan for a while. I may eventually do that, but right now, I am trying to "wash out" for a bit with Natesto. I may also try Androderm once I drift down a bit.

Mr.63

I’m 49
What is your dosage for e5d?

Simbarn

125mg every 5 days.
Works out at 175mg a week. On twice a week injections I was having bloods taken Saturday morning then go home and inject. Free testosterone sitting just above high normal for Australian lab
Another Australian :) Are you taking Primoteston like me? Are you including hCG in your protocol or have you taken hCG in the past?
I am taking 40mg twice per week.

DaytonaJonah

Its been a month going from 100mg on MWF to once a week with Cypionate and I think this protocol is working as I no longer feel exhausted. I have more motivation. I was doing the MWF because my SHBG is low like 17 but this shows sometimes less injections is better despite of SHBG.
How's your sleep now that it's been a month on weekly shots?

Whatzup

How's your sleep now that it's been a month on weekly shots?
I would say better too. Before I'd toss and turn after waking in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep. Now I feel more rested because I remain asleep more.

Forty2

Another Australian :) Are you taking Primoteston like me? Are you including hCG in your protocol or have you taken hCG in the past?
I am taking 40mg twice per week.
I thought you said in another post you were taking 30mg twice a week?
Out of interest, what is your SHBG level?

Simbarn

I thought you said in another post you were taking 30mg twice a week?
Out of interest, what is your SHBG level?
Hi, if I did say that I have made a mistake. I am definitely taking around 40 twice per week.
I am getting some new labs done soon so will let you know.

Whatzup

I wanted to also mention aside from more energy and better sleep my Ferritin levels have gone up since I started doing the once a week Cypionate compared to when I was doing MWF injections. I use to have a 12 ferritin and this month 59. Not super high yet but a big improvement.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me