How should I start on shots?

Buy Lab Tests Online
M

MarkM

Can Cypionate make you restless? Since I started over a week ago I toss and turn and can't sleep. Was wondering if this can happen and if it goes away.

If you are taking 200 mg per week like you have stated your doctor wants you to take with your very low SHBG, you are going to have a huge amount of Free T and a huge amount of Free E and that can create all kinds of issues including restlessness and or anxiety. If you throw your body a huge curve it has to learn how to react.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Whatzup

If you are taking 200 mg per week like you have stated your doctor wants you to take with your very low SHBG, you are going to have a huge amount of Free T and a huge amount of Free E and that can create all kinds of issues including restlessness and or anxiety. If you throw your body a huge curve it has to learn how to react.
I took a dose of 100 at my doctors office on the 22nd, then at home 50 on Sunday and then 100 on Wednesday. Why? Because I changed my mind from 200 to 100 back and forth. I just called my doctor and asked to do 100 weekly instead or 50mg twice a week.

M

MarkM

Good luck on the once weekly injection with your low SHBG. I truly hope that works for you but it really doesn't for the vast number of men with low SHBG. It would be best if you were taking injections every day or every other day but you seem convinced that once a week is best for you. I hope it is.

Whatzup

Good luck on the once weekly injection with your low SHBG. I truly hope that works for you but it really doesn't for the vast number of men with low SHBG. It would be best if you were taking injections every day or every other day but you seem convinced that once a week is best for you. I hope it is.
I am not doing the once a week I am doing the 100 twice a week but I called the doctor to see if I can do 50mg twice a week instead.
I understand what you say about EOD or every day shots but I first want to see what twice a week is doing. Preferably on 50 mg twice a week.

M

MarkM

I am not doing the once a week I am doing the 100 twice a week but I called the doctor to see if I can do 50mg twice a week instead.
I understand what you say about EOD or every day shots but I first want to see what twice a week is doing. Preferably on 50 mg twice a week.

This is a quote from your previous message, "I just called my doctor and asked to do 100 weekly instead or 50mg twice a week." That quote doesn't sound like statement you just made, "I am not doing the once a week I am doing the 100 twice a week but I called the doctor to see if I can do 50mg twice a week instead."

Best wishes on whatever your protocol is or is going to be.................I can't tell what's going on and it appears you are not sure what is going on either.

Whatzup

This is a quote from your previous message, "I just called my doctor and asked to do 100 weekly instead or 50mg twice a week." That quote doesn't sound like statement you just made, "I am not doing the once a week I am doing the 100 twice a week but I called the doctor to see if I can do 50mg twice a week instead."

Best wishes on whatever your protocol is or is going to be.................I can't tell what's going on and it appears you are not sure what is going on either.
Sorry for the confusion there. When I said I called my doctor to see if I can do 100 weekly, I meant 50mg twice a week, so 100 total each week.

M

MarkM

Sorry for the confusion there. When I said I called my doctor to see if I can do 100 weekly, I meant 50mg twice a week, so 100 total each week.

No problem, this can all get confusing sometimes. I hope 50 mg twice a week ends up working for you. Keep us posted. Good luck.

Whatzup

Man I just got a reply from dr and want me to do .4ml every 5-6 days vs the 50 twice a week. That may be worse then 50mg twice a week.

Last edited:
M

MarkM

Thanks! Thinking the shbg and e2 may be elevated is stressing me out. Can't wait for labs.

Well, in your original post you stated your SHBG was 15 so it is not going to be elevated or high. In this entire thread you have not once told us what your TT or FT is nor your E2. Getting labs done prior to being on the SAME protocol for a minimum of 6 weeks is a waste of money and won't tell you anything because your body will continue to adjust until you reach a steady state.

Whatzup

Well, in your original post you stated your SHBG was 15 so it is not going to be elevated or high. In this entire thread you have not once told us what your TT or FT is nor your E2. Getting labs done prior to being on the SAME protocol for a minimum of 6 weeks is a waste of money and won't tell you anything because your body will continue to adjust until you reach a steady state.
Yes shbg 15
Total t around 775
E2 29
Free t 19 or so at times 22

M

MarkM

Man I just got a reply from dr and want me to do .4ml every 5-6 days vs the 200 twice a week. That may be worse then 50mg twice a week.

Well hallelujah, maybe she came to her senses. She probably re-thought that ridiculous 200 mg a week she initially instructed you to take. You probably confused her too. You will be better off starting at 80 mg a week total than 200 mg a week. At least if 80 mg a week is not enough, which it likely isn't, you can always titrate up a little which is better than starting at 200 mg and coming down. It will be easier for you to manage. 80 mg is 40 mg twice a week, but if you do 50 mg twice a week she probably won't have a clue unless you tell her. I would still do 50 mg twice a week if it were me.

Systemlord

Everyday or EOD injections or BUST. Sooner or later you'll see the light. I started on 75mg once week, the longer I did this the more I noticed after 2 days I started feeling off or low.

It's because low SHBG men don't hold onto testosterone for more than 2 days, after 2 days levels plummet and you feel low. After 2.5 days I felt different, social avoidance and feeling blue. When it was time for injection, social avoidance and feeling blue vanished until 2.5 days out.

Last edited:

Whatzup

Well hallelujah, maybe she came to her senses. She probably re-thought that ridiculous 200 mg a week she initially instructed you to take. You probably confused her too. You will be better off starting at 80 mg a week total than 200 mg a week. At least if 80 mg a week is not enough, which it likely isn't, you can always titrate up a little which is better than starting at 200 mg and coming down. It will be easier for you to manage. 80 mg is 40 mg twice a week, but if you do 50 mg twice a week she probably won't have a clue unless you tell her. I would still do 50 mg twice a week if it were me.
The new 80 mg weekly on a lower dose ain't so bad but, How about the every 5 to 6 days?

M

MarkM

Well you should break it down to ED of EOD but I would not do every 5 to 6 days, that's not right. Since you won't do ED or EOD right now then go with your twice a week plan, or every 3.5 days. I do Monday AM and Thursday PM.

Whatzup

My last dose was Wednesday and I'm due again for Sunday. Should I wait at least a week to give time for the previous doses to lose effect in my body or go ahead and inject Sunday with the new dose?

M

MarkM

I would go ahead with the next dose on Sunday and then stay on the same protocol for 6 weeks at a minimum and then do new blood work.

Blackhawk

Man I just got a reply from dr and want me to do .4ml every 5-6 days vs the 50 twice a week. That may be worse then 50mg twice a week.

If .4ml is 200mg/ml concentration, converting from every 5-6 days, the equivalent dosage per week at your doc's recommendation is 93mg-112mg per week. Rounding to the nearest mg, that is 13-16mg daily or 27-32mg EOD, though you tend to get a little more bang for the dose with more frequent dosing.

Your doc still seems to be missing the whole point related to your low SHBG dosage frequency. Of course it is entirely between you and your doc. My personal own choice with SHBG 15 would be to try daily dosing on the lower amount, see how it goes, get labs at 6-8 weeks and re-adjust if needed.

Last edited:
M

MarkM

Is 80mg every 5 days a lot with low shbg? That's an average of twice weekly.

How does "every 5 days" work out to "an average of twice weekly?

This is the same question you asked in post #74 on Friday.

You have SHBG of 15.........what do you think?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me