Testosterone Cypionate vs Enanthate Ester break down

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

You got it already? That's awesome. I am actually going to try some larger gauge needles. 31g isn't going to fly with this stuff long-term. It took me several minutes to fill .2 ml yesterday.
In short, turns out I already had it. I didn't realize until I looked closely at the bottle. It's from a local pharmacy.

Longer story: I have tried it before in small quantities (10-15mg at a time), which is why I was hypothesizing (hoping) that perhaps there is some threshold below which someone like me may feel bad from injecting, and above which I feel OK. Possibly mediated by some threshold needed to aromatize properly? Or, maybe there are competing effects, one of which is anti inflammatory and that with a larger injection, the anti inflammatory properties mitigate whatever causes me to feel bad on smaller injections?

I usually, but not always, feel OK with Xyosted. But, being able to tolerate a multi use vial would be much cheaper and more convenient.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RotnGun

I have been using big pharma Delatestryl (TE) for over 6 years injecting 150 mg TE split (75 mg every 3.5 days)
So do you need an AI on such a high dose like this? If so, which AI do you use and how much do you take?
Whats your total test, free test and estrodiol level on this dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me