Buy Lab Tests Online

While on TRT, does adding nandrolone increase or decrease TT?

• Total voters

bradtaylor1969

By the way, @DS3, Thank you for the poll and interesting question!
I was prescribed nandrolone last year for my achy joints, it definitely increased my HCT and HGB, bummer I had to stop using because my HCT was at 57 and my hct was at 19, i did donate but within 4 weeks i was right back to beinh thick again, used a low dose, just 40mgs a week. I would love to use some again, sure helps woth qaulity of life....would it benefit me to lower the test dose from 100mg a week to 80 mg a week and add 40mg of nandrolone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I was prescribed nandrolone last year for my achy joints, it definitely increased my HCT and HGB, bummer I had to stop using because my HCT was at 57 and my hct was at 19, i did donate but within 4 weeks i was right back to beinh thick again, used a low dose, just 40mgs a week. I would love to use some again, sure helps woth qaulity of life....would it benefit me to lower the test dose from 100mg a week to 80 mg a week and add 40mg of nandrolone?
What would benefit u way more is to be better hydrated. HGB and HCT has a ton to do with hydration. I’m using doses of both test and nandrolone much higher than u were, as well as using primo on top, and my HCT has been running around 48-50ish. I believe it’s cuz I’ve learned how to optimize hydration pretty good. Here’s a vid that made a huge difference for me in regards to hydration. Been drinking mineral water with added Celtic salt and liquid magnesium chloride added into each bottle ever since I watched it. Has made a huge difference

Fernando Almaguer

I would say yes a lower dose would have a lower impact on HCT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me