Switching from Cypionate to Enanthate or cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
No mention of your levels? What do you bloods tell you? Are you running superphysiological levels of T? That will cause anxiety in the long term... In my case, lowering my dose to physiological levels is my key... if I run too hot I will get real anxious (palpitations and all...). But naturally, if I want to feel like superman for a burst of body building... well anxiety is the price to pay... lol You said you lowered to 80mg, I was still anxious at that level... 60 or 70 is my sweet spot to feel relaxed... (depending if I do HCG or not... )... So my general advice for guys struggling with TRT is lower your dose until you feel good...

Your mileage might varry...
I posted it maybe you missed it 600's (one day before I was due to inject again so had a another 24 hours to drop.)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Update:
Only on the second week of Enanthate so this means nothing...but so far doing the same dose as I was of Cypionate and Im already able to stop the taking Klonipin. Anxiety has seemed to just disappear. Im going to give it a full 6-8 weeks to see what happens. Needless to say Im really excited if this works. I'll give a proper update when enough time has passed.
This is awesome to hear man. What brand of enanthate are u taking?

Just wanted to update this since Im 6 weeks in.
Feeling great after switching to Enanthate. Only changes I made were moving to MWF from 2x a week. (I have done this in the past with no real effect.) First time in a long long time I don’t feel like Im going to have a panic attack at any moment. For any one having anxiety with Cypionate give Enanthate a shot. I really don’t know why this would work so well for me but it does. Both cypionate and Enanthate had the same carrier oil.

Im bringing back my dead thread just for an update.

For ME enanthate is definitely better as far as anxiety. Ive been running the same doses as cypiante and feeling pretty good. It got me to thinking am I leaving anything on the table so since I know the enanthate works ok ( no longer have crippling anxiety) I decided to try the cream.

OMG the cream is insane for libido! Does it wear off at some point? The cream makes me feel like the way I imagined trt would be 10 years ago. My energy is great, my sugar cravings are almost nothing, and my poor poor wife. It just seems to like an anti depressant. Is it the DHT? Feel like my body was starving for it or something.

Do the effects of the cream wear off? I really like the the once day application , I love the up and down I get from it. I never really get to low. I haven't had the enanthate in about 2 weeks so I know I have low dose in the system still. Should I try to inject a baby dose of enathate weekly and keep the cream daily? I really want to ride this wave as long as I can. When I do blood work what is the best time to test on the cream? How many hours after application? Anyway I just wanted to say if you're struggling, there is hope. I wish I would have switched compounds before.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Just wanted to update this since Im 6 weeks in.
Feeling great after switching to Enanthate. Only changes I made were moving to MWF from 2x a week. (I have done this in the past with no real effect.) First time in a long long time I don’t feel like Im going to have a panic attack at any moment. For any one having anxiety with Cypionate give Enanthate a shot. I really don’t know why this would work so well for me but it does. Both cypionate and Enanthate had the same carrier oil.
My friend and I both had the same experience switching from compounded cypionate to Hikma enanthate. Symptoms of anxiety and overstimulation vanished. Excipients might play a role though because I also get anxious with compounded propionate (common denominator is benzyl benzoate / benzyl alcohol).

All I know for sure is Hikma enanthate has provided my best experience of TRT yet and it is essentially liquid gold.

Ryan474

Im bringing back my dead thread just for an update.

For ME enanthate is definitely better as far as anxiety. Ive been running the same doses as cypiante and feeling pretty good. It got me to thinking am I leaving anything on the table so since I know the enanthate works ok ( no longer have crippling anxiety) I decided to try the cream.

OMG the cream is insane for libido! Does it wear off at some point? The cream makes me feel like the way I imagined trt would be 10 years ago. My energy is great, my sugar cravings are almost nothing, and my poor poor wife. It just seems to like an anti depressant. Is it the DHT? Feel like my body was starving for it or something.

Do the effects of the cream wear off? I really like the the once day application , I love the up and down I get from it. I never really get to low. I haven't had the enanthate in about 2 weeks so I know I have low dose in the system still. Should I try to inject a baby dose of enathate weekly and keep the cream daily? I really want to ride this wave as long as I can. When I do blood work what is the best time to test on the cream? How many hours after application? Anyway I just wanted to say if you're struggling, there is hope. I wish I would have switched compounds before.
Do you mind sharing how you are applying the cream, dose, and the source? I've heard different compounders have different cream formulations and it results in a very different absorption profile.

Do you mind sharing how you are applying the cream, dose, and the source? I've heard different compounders have different cream formulations and it results in a very different absorption profile.
I use the Empower Cream 150mg 2-3 clicks on my testicles. Thinking I may only need two clicks as my libido is a bit out of control at the moment. I could probably get the 200mg but I started conservative.

jfoo

I use the Empower Cream 150mg 2-3 clicks on my testicles. Thinking I may only need two clicks as my libido is a bit out of control at the moment. I could probably get the 200mg but I started conservative.
How are you doing on the cream. I'm contemplating trying it myself. I was on it previously but was told to put it on my shoulder. Didn't work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me