starting trans scrotal. have questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

stickersteve

I am starting trans scrotal cream as soon as my prescription is filled. I have tried under the tongue troches before which did nothing for me and years ago I tried cream (on the arms) and also my testosterone did not go up. I never heard of this trans scrotal until I came here. I am 64 and not looking for this for erections or sex, since I am not getting any at this point anyhow, but more for overall well being. I am fatigued all the time, have no energy or desire for anything so I am hoping it can help for that. I have one silly question though, and that is do I have to shave my testicles? I have never done that before.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I suggest using a women's leg shaving razor. It is almost impossible to hurt yourself with one of those. Try a small area and you'll see.

Basically you just need to do it. Your confidence will grow as you see how easy it is and how rare it is to nick yourself. There is no special technique required. You also don't need to do a perfect job to have good cream absorption. If you can get rid of 90-95% of the hair, that's probably good enough.

I will just caution you that you should not try to use an electric razor for this. That IS likely to snag your skin and hurt you.

LUCAS76

Yeah just shave your boys and then maintain once a week and it takes no time after the first shaving. I've been on the cream for years now and the only issues I had was using to high of a dose. Now its just two or three clicks a day and that's it. Blood work twice a year and don't over complicate things.

xibxang

I've been shaving the boys since I was 23 and I'm 50 now. I do it daily in the shower and I can almost do it without having to look these days. I think in all the time I've been doing it, I've nicked myself less than half a dozen times.

HSLD

For a different take, no, you don't need to shave for the cream to be effective (unless you're a wookie). I've done it both ways and can't say that shaving made a difference in how I felt or my labs. Shaving does, however, make it easier/faster to apply and spread the cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me