Scrotal Cream Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

antelopers

Check my injection plus cream thread, i think it's the way to go, set a baseline with injection, Low T like 300-400 then take a dose of cream to hit 900-1k after 4 hours. This way DHT won't be high and everything else will be good.
I love the cream by itself but DHT is too high, I get acne on back and hair loss, so I may have to try injection+ cream to see how I feel

I am now experimenting 50mg once a day in the morning and I still feel great through whole day
Are there any other reasons you think this would be superior to just creams besides dht? Aside from if you are worried about or getting high DHT sides, It's not like your test is crashing to zero in 24 hours after a cream dose.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

Are there any other reasons you think this would be superior to just creams besides dht? Aside from if you are worried about or getting high DHT sides, It's not like your test is crashing to zero in 24 hours after a cream dose.

I personally am not liking high DHT, backne and hair thinning. If I didn't have these two problems, I would not care and stick to Cream only

It depends how high you get with the dose and how many times you apply it. If I do once a day at a dose that brings me up to 700-800, I'd bet it'll be at 100-200 after 24 hours and I can feel it. If I brought it up to 1500, then yea I'd probably be at 400-500 after 24 hours but that'd drive my dht even higher

i did twice a day, it became a pain in the ass. I had to carry the topiclicker in my pocket and sometimes I forgot it and etc.
Once a day right after you wake up is easy
And if I can set a baseline with injections and lower my cream dose to have lower DHT levels, even better

antelopers

I personally am not liking high DHT, backne and hair thinning. If I didn't have these two problems, I would not care and stick to Cream only

It depends how high you get with the dose and how many times you apply it. If I do once a day at a dose that brings me up to 700-800, I'd bet it'll be at 100-200 after 24 hours and I can feel it. If I brought it up to 1500, then yea I'd probably be at 400-500 after 24 hours but that'd drive my dht even higher

i did twice a day, it became a pain in the ass. I had to carry the topiclicker in my pocket and sometimes I forgot it and etc.
And if I can set a baseline with injections and lower my cream dose to have lower DHT levels, even better
Sounds good to me, it all makes sense logically. Worth a shot.

antelopers

Also does your bloodwork confirm that once a day 50mg raises your T up to 700-800 or was that just speculation? For some reason I can't look through your post history to find blood results.

Trying to figure out how to dose this myself. I was thinking of 50mg cyp e3d or 60mg e3.5d for around 750-800 total T, which puts my e2 at 20-25, and then 25mg of cream for the boost in the morning.

Last edited:

eli

Also does your bloodwork confirm that once a day 50mg raises your T up to 700-800 or was that just speculation? For some reason I can't look through your post history to find blood results.

Trying to figure out how to dose this myself. I was thinking of 50mg cyp e3d or 60mg e3.5d for around 750-800 total T, which puts my e2 at 20-25, and then 25mg of cream for the boost in the morning.

Well everyone is different but, my T was 700-800 after 6 hours of applying 50mg before the second application
I'll get bloodwork soon again with solo 50mg in the AM, I think it'd be same numbers.

Also getting DHT this time

antelopers

Well everyone is different but, my T was 700-800 after 6 hours of applying 50mg before the second application
I'll get bloodwork soon again with solo 50mg in the AM, I think it'd be same numbers.

Also getting DHT this time
Thanks for the info. You are a low shbg guy yourself if I'm not mistaken?

Last edited:

eli

Thanks for the info. You are a low shbg guy yourself if I'm not mistaken?

yes, very low. 9 at times but again with the cream, zero libido, erectile issues which is SO SHOCKING! I literally tried for two years with injection to fix this issue (tried different methods protocols) but couldn't, it's like a dream that came true

I really wish I tested DHT during those years, all I know is that, I've done DHT in the past (proviron and masteron) and still didn't have this type of libido+erection, so maybe T converting to DHT works differently??? I don't know, long story short, I'm grateful

antelopers

yes, very low. 9 at times but again with the cream, zero libido, erectile issues which is SO SHOCKING! I literally tried for two years with injection to fix this issue (tried different methods protocols) but couldn't, it's like a dream that came true

I really wish I tested DHT during those years, all I know is that, I've done DHT in the past (proviron and masteron) and still didn't have this type of libido+erection, so maybe T converting to DHT works differently??? I don't know, long story short, I'm grateful
Interesting, I bet with my shbg of ~35 I could maintain elevated levels from the cream much longer. Thanks for the info and I'm glad you're feeling good and finding what works for you. Keep us updated.

Abuser200

When I did it I was instructed to apply 2 clicks (100 mg) twice a day, which I believe is the same dosage Dr Nichols starts people out on. My DHT shot WAY up and I didn't tolerate it well (I have pre existing anxiety and seem to be hypersensitive to any kind of stimulating substance). I lowered it to 100 mg and eventually 50 mg a day. I will say that in the area of energy and libido I noticed an improvement over injections. However, I could never get over the overstimulated feeling and was always red (almost purple) in the face, neck and chest and could "feel" my heart beating all the time. If you're not having any of these issues with it I would just start with 50 mg a day and titrate up as necessary. I really think this method could be the way to go for alot of guys if they tolerate it. FWIW I also think most guys will be overdosing on 200 mg a day. Good luck.
Are you dosing the 50mg once a day? Or do you split 25am - 25pm? Had the same issues on 200mg a day! I constantly felt my heart beating! I skipped a day and restarted at 30mg twice a day. How is your libido on 50mg?

Gman86

Would continuing to use the cream, but applying it to somewhere other than the testicles possibly be the best of both worlds? Get the benefits of the cream, without it raising DHT too high.

antelopers

Would continuing to use the cream, but applying it to somewhere other than the testicles possibly be the best of both worlds? Get the benefits of the cream, without it raising DHT too high.

I think the issue is that the absorption rate then ends up being like 8 times lower and is much more prone to convert to E2

TLR

Are you dosing the 50mg once a day? Or do you split 25am - 25pm? Had the same issues on 200mg a day! I constantly felt my heart beating! I skipped a day and restarted at 30mg twice a day. How is your libido on 50mg?
I went back to injections.....however, my libido was fine on 50 mg once a day, along with energy etc. I'm just sensitive to anything that can be stimulating, and I guess the increased DHT didn't sit well with me. The heart beat thing pretty much went away on 50 mg a day, but the flushed face, neck and upper chest didn't, along with the "overstimulated" feeling. I considered going to another location (tricep / shoulder) to see if it made any difference. But I am tired after 8 years of tweaking something all the time and letting this whole thing dominate my every waking moment. Gets to be a pain in the ass......so, back to low dose twice a week shots and a smidge of daily pregnenolone I went. I still think if a guy can tolerate it the scrotal route with a cream is the way to go. I just think it takes a lot less than what most people think to work for most guys......

murrayh

I went back to injections.....however, my libido was fine on 50 mg once a day, along with energy etc. I'm just sensitive to anything that can be stimulating, and I guess the increased DHT didn't sit well with me. The heart beat thing pretty much went away on 50 mg a day, but the flushed face, neck and upper chest didn't, along with the "overstimulated" feeling. I considered going to another location (tricep / shoulder) to see if it made any difference. But I am tired after 8 years of tweaking something all the time and letting this whole thing dominate my every waking moment. Gets to be a pain in the ass......so, back to low dose twice a week shots and a smidge of daily pregnenolone I went. I still think if a guy can tolerate it the scrotal route with a cream is the way to go. I just think it takes a lot less than what most people think to work for most guys......

Do you mind sharing bloodwork from when you were on the scrotal cream?

TLR

Do you mind sharing bloodwork from when you were on the scrotal cream?
I don't mind.....if I still have it and can find it. This may not be the best thing to admit but I have never been that religious about keeping old bloodwork.....

wondering

Eli - did lowering your dose of cream and supplementing with a little Test Cyp reduce or eliminate acceleration fo hair loss? I am on Test Cyp 3x weekly and about to start 1-click (25mg) of Cream. Working w/ Defy. Worried a bit about accelerating hair loss, but what can you do? I'm gonna lose it eventually so might as well try to have libido and a functioning organ.

Last edited:

madhacker

Eli - did lowering your dose of cream and supplementing with a little Test Cyp reduce or eliminate acceleration fo hair loss? I am on Test Cyp 3x weekly and about to start 1-click (25mg) of Cream. Working w/ Defy. Worried a bit about accelerating hair loss, but what can you do? I'm gonna lose it eventually so might as well try to have libido and a functioning organ.

Hi wondering, are you wondering about a few things, no worries, I got you covered lol ;)

At defy, I’ve read they are diligent about keeping DHT within range. What is your daily dose of testosterone cream and weekly dose of cyp? In terms of inhibiting DHTs action, in my opinion, I think it’s important to keep progesterone within top range for men ( 10-15mg is usually sufficient) and take the peptide GHK-Cu. GHK-Cu decreases with age and plays a part in regulating DHT. Please see “Taylor Made Compounding” for a list of products they carry and dosing information. 2mg - 4mg is usually all that’s needed to prevent hair loss, as long as DHT is within lab ranges.

Gman86

Hi wondering, are you wondering about a few things, no worries, I got you covered lol ;)

At defy, I’ve read they are diligent about keeping DHT within range. What is your daily dose of testosterone cream and weekly dose of cyp? In terms of inhibiting DHTs action, in my opinion, I think it’s important to keep progesterone within top range for men ( 10-15mg is usually sufficient) and take the peptide GHK-Cu. GHK-Cu decreases with age and plays a part in regulating DHT. Please see “Taylor Made Compounding” for a list of products they carry and dosing information. 2mg - 4mg is usually all that’s needed to prevent hair loss, as long as DHT is within lab ranges.

how do you keep your progesterone up?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching