Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

The cream worked great, it just messed with my stomach somehow. I struggle with a chronic form of gastritis and GERD and it flared these up badly. I've assumed it has something to do with the ultra high DHT. Cream gave me my best libido and sexual function on TRT to date though.
How long have you been on the higher dose of injectables ? I’m wondering if I can get similar injections and libido with the higher dose of test e. I was always super conservative On injections. But now the cream made me realize I feel better overall with higher numbers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Oh I didn’t know that. What about Pfizer’s test cyp. I used that in the past was also no good for me.
download.png

Same deal. There's no cypionate available anywhere without benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol - not compounded, not pharma, not UGL, not anywhere. Your two choices if you are sensitive and want something cleaner are enanthate and enanthate.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
How long have you been on the higher dose of injectables ? I’m wondering if I can get similar injections and libido with the higher dose of test e. I was always super conservative On injections. But now the cream made me realize I feel better overall with higher numbers.
I've been on 175 mg a week for 5 weeks now, after 8 weeks at 140 mg. I had some good libido for awhile there after increasing the dose, around weeks 2 and 3. Kinda blah at the moment, but it is too early to judge. I'll post on my log what's happening at 12 weeks.

jfoo

View attachment 40864
Same deal. There's no cypionate available anywhere without benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol - not compounded, not pharma, not UGL, not anywhere. Your two choices if you are sensitive and want something cleaner are enanthate and enanthate.
I know you use the Hikma brand of Enanthate. Where do you get it from? Local pharmacy? Or like an Empower?

Charliebizz

I've been on 175 mg a week for 5 weeks now, after 8 weeks at 140 mg. I had some good libido for awhile there after increasing the dose, around weeks 2 and 3. Kinda blah at the moment, but it is too early to judge. I'll post on my log what's happening at 12 weeks.
Refresh my memory! what’s your shbg ?

Fortunate

View attachment 40912
Empower cypionate: 20% testosterone, 21% benzyl garbage.
I tend to stay away from anything other than Xyosted. To my knowledge, it's pure testosterone in oil. I don't know if they use an excipient to dissolve it, but if they do, it does not show up on the label.

Meanwhile, which of the nasties are the nastiest in your opinion:
  • benzyl benzoate?
  • benzyl alcohol?
  • chlorobutanol?

jfoo

I tend to stay away from anything other than Xyosted. To my knowledge, it's pure testosterone in oil. I don't know if they use an excipient to dissolve it, but if they do, it does not show up on the label.

• benzyl benzoate?
  • benzyl alcohol?
  • chlorobutanol?
All the above in my opinion. I thought I read somewhere that the Benzyl are used in some toxic stuff. So are you taking Xyosted now. I just started on compounded cream. Working through the starting BS now. ED is stupid. But I know just give it time.

Fortunate

All the above in my opinion. I thought I read somewhere that the Benzyl are used in some toxic stuff. So are you taking Xyosted now. I just started on compounded cream. Working through the starting BS now. ED is stupid. But I know just give it time.
Yes on Xyosted. I have from time to time and am on it again.

Cream was great at times. But, after six months, I felt like I was chasing consistency and could never quite find it.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

• benzyl benzoate?
  • benzyl alcohol?
  • chlorobutanol?
Benzyl benzoate. It is present in massive quantities relative to the other two, and then it is metabolized into benzyl alcohol anyway, so you get plenty of that also.

Wolverine

Defy / Empower. It's available at many local pharmacies if you can get a script sent there. Check goodrx.com.
Thanks! Do you know if all generic enanthate is void of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol? Is the Empower's compounded enanthate void of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol? I am also a patient of Defy and am requesting a switch from t cyp to t enanthate. It looks cheaper to have them call it into local pharmacy and use good rx, but you don't know what generic brand you are going to get. Thanks!

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Thanks! Do you know if all generic enanthate is void of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol? Is the Empower's compounded enanthate void of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol? I am also a patient of Defy and am requesting a switch from t cyp to t enanthate. It looks cheaper to have them call it into local pharmacy and use good rx, but you don't know what generic brand you are going to get. Thanks!
A majority of generic pharma enanthate products are devoid of benzyl excipients. I don't know if all of them are though. You could call the pharmacy before you have a script sent there to double check. I do think the hikma T enanthate I am using is the most common generic available nationwide.

The empower compounded enanthate has no benzyl benzoate but does have a small amount of benzyl alcohol as preservative. This represents a massive improvement over compounded cypionate in terms of reduced excipients in the product.

Wolverine

A majority of generic pharma enanthate products are devoid of benzyl excipients. I don't know if all of them are though. You could call the pharmacy before you have a script sent there to double check. I do think the hikma T enanthate I am using is the most common generic available nationwide.

The empower compounded enanthate has no benzyl benzoate but does have a small amount of benzyl alcohol as preservative. This represents a massive improvement over compounded cypionate in terms of reduced excipients in the product.
Thanks! The bacteriostatic water that I use for my HCG has .9% benzyl alcohol in it. I read the MSDS sheet on chlorobutanol and its not great either (toxic to the liver). Im sure that this is in quantities much greater than that used by Hikma. I think the only way to avoid these things is to use cream, which I have tried. Got great levels, but my DHT was through the roof and never felt great on it.

Last edited:

TLR

Thanks! The bacteriostatic water that I use for my HCG has .9% benzyl alcohol in it. I read the MSDS sheet on chlorobutanol and it’s not great either (saw toxic to the liver). Im sure that this is in quantities much greater than that used by Hikma. I think the only way to avoid these things is to use cream, which I have tried. Got great levels, but my DHT was through the roof and never felt great on it.
Sounds familiar….I could get to 720 TT 5 hrs post application with only 50 mg to scrotum….and I preferred the overall feeling I had on cream, but sexual function was hit or miss and I could never figure out why….

Charliebizz

Sounds familiar….I could get to 720 TT 5 hrs post application with only 50 mg to scrotum….and I preferred the overall feeling I had on cream, but sexual function was hit or miss and I could never figure out why….
That’s crazy. I need 2-3 clicks to reach that number. But my sexual function is amazing on cream

TLR

That’s crazy. I need 2-3 clicks to reach that number. But my sexual function is amazing on cream
2 clicks had me at 1200 TT and 30 FT….Empower brand….but erections we’re still hit or miss….probably because it drove my E2 too high…I was hoping the stuff I had read about DHT countering higher E2 would help that, but it didn’t seem to help (DHT was around 250, E2 58). As I’ve stated elsewhere it seems as though when my E2 gets out of the 30s I can count on soft erections like clockwork….

Charliebizz

2 clicks had me at 1200 TT and 30 FT….Empower brand….but erections we’re still hit or miss….probably because it drove my E2 too high…I was hoping the stuff I had read about DHT countering higher E2 would help that, but it didn’t seem to help (DHT was around 250, E2 58). As I’ve stated elsewhere it seems as though when my E2 gets out of the 30s I can count on soft erections like clockwork….
Great numbers man. Was that the regular hrt base empower uses?

My e2 has been higher then that and didn’t effect my erection quality. I know everyone is different. But maybe it’s not “e2”. Could your t levels just be too high for you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me