Scrotal Cream Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

madhacker

how do you keep your progesterone up?

I take 50mg of pregnenolone and 15mg of progesterone daily, keeping labs between 2.5-3.0ng/mL. Progesterone will help control DHT but as I said before GHK-Cu is also something worth looking into as well. It works better to control DHT and has far reaching benefits.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

falconberg

For hair loss, controlling DHT may make sense. But for libido, would that not just defeat the purpose of scrotal T cream?
I think he's talking about yet another thing to "optimize" to fit a somewhat arbitrary and medically debated range. Wanting to strike a balance between the increased DHT levels from cream and less pronounced DHT increases from injections.

That is what scares me about getting on cream, because it seems like just another hormone to attempt to optimize (high enough but not too high), and I'm not sure that anyone (including the physicians) understands the way that these hormones all work together and how pushing a lever on one affects all of the others. With all of the partisanship in the medical community regarding this topic, bro science (anecdotal evidence from other users) might be the most reliable paradigm (said partially tongue-in-cheek :)). I do know that the experience of users on this board and others shows that there is a remarkable misalignment between what doctors are saying and what users are experiencing, and there are many of us trying to find the right combination in a sea of uncertainty. Patients are simply forming tribes around what works for them and assuming their approach should be universal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me