Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

The point: he was fluctuating between 25 and 61 ng/dL free T on the same dose. In later comments, he clarified that he thought the big changes were occuring between different batches (two tests on same batch would be consistent, next test on a new batch wildly different).

Regardless of whether his interpretation there was correct, it's basically the best documented display of inconsistent results on cream I've seen to date.
Agreed. It’s surprising. I think there are a number of variables that can cause fluctuations, including the batch strength, how you apply it and how much comes out with each click. From day-to-day, the amount that comes out per click is inconsistent for me. Also, how much you dry off after a shower can influence it I believe. I think there may be some variables we can’t control that influence how much we absorb. Despite all this, it is currently still my preferred go-to.

Thanks for sharing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
That group has some really good content but man I’m tired of the way these “gurus” act. Any question they can’t answer they say “you need to find a competent provider” aka them. and disparage you for asking a question on a discussion group rather then asking your dr. like What the hell are these groups and forums for lol.
I know. I'll tell you, I was really disappointed with Jordan Grant's response. He said some combination of: this is normal, your total T was pretty consistent, so that proves the cream was consistent. I was like what? Guru status revoked.

Charliebizz

I know. I'll tell you, I was really disappointed with Jordan Grant's response. He said some combination of: this is normal, your total T was pretty consistent, so that proves the cream was consistent. I was like what? Guru status revoked.
He’s a great guy too. Really like him. Hes one of the only ones that doesn’t seem to be in it for the money. i Get what he was trying to say in that post and honestly do we even know how much “serum“ t levels matter on a constant basis. Like do blood levels change based on cellular uptake and such. I could be off base here. But i dont think having stable blood levels is as important as people thing. What matters most is what’s going on in the cells. That said if the poster was feeling off then his blood levels came back lower. It makes sense.

I’ve had the opposite of what that poster described happen. I took 3 different blood tests on 3 different batches. With 3 different doses and my labs were almost identical.

2 clicks am 2 pm 716tt 209ft
3 clicks am 2 pm. 818tt 197ft
3 clicks am 3 pm. 838tt. 217 ft

labs taken 5 hours after morning application

those labs are over a span of a years time.

Ribeye

So I was on injections of Testosterone cyp for almost 4 years before switching over to scrotal testosterone cream application. Let me tell you it has been absolutely amazing how much better I feel on the cream verses the injections. I dose it at 150 mg daily (3 clicks), 50 mg in the morning before bed (I work nights) and 100 mg about an hour before I leave for work at night. I was doing daily sub q injections for the past couple years, 20 mg cyp daily. I felt good on that protocol, but this blows that protocol out of the water. I messed up and did labs about 2 hours after my application and everything came back out of range, with free t at 48. I would encourage anyone interested to give the scrotal t-cream application a go, I can't see myself ever going back to injections.
Can't say with 100% certainty, but I would bet your DHT is much better. I have never been on the injections, but the cream has been fantastic for me. More expensive, yes, but all in all, I am doing really well. All I have to do is keep an eye on my HCT, and donate blood about every 3-4 months and I am good to go. Peak T levels should happen about 4 hours post application give or take, and start doing down from there.

Ribeye

Just out of curiosity, what pharmacy is everyone getting there 200 mg/ml compounded cream from? I currently get mine from APS pharmacy, anyone else using the topi click cream from APS? Thanks for all of the input guys, I love learning about and chatting about this stuff
I get mine compounded in a topi click from Anazao Health.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
2 clicks am 2 pm 716tt 209ft
3 clicks am 2 pm. 818tt 197ft
3 clicks am 3 pm. 838tt. 217 ft
Your levels are consistent when they should not be -- what that looks like to me is your additional clicks aren't doing anything. Seems like you either maxed out absorption at that site or the cream got weaker.

Charliebizz

Your levels are consistent when they should not be -- what that looks like to me is your additional clicks aren't doing anything. Seems like you either maxed out absorption at that site or the cream got weaker.
i think it’s I’m maxed out absorption. And then the pm dose is likely out of my system when I put the next one on.
I was doing great on the cream for close to a year and now I slowly started to feel off. Libido and erections still good but energy is all over the place. I’m super tired of doing the 2x a day application. So I’m currently transitioning back to injections. My hopes is the pressure headaches I believed I was getting from injections don’t come back.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So I’m currently transitioning back to injections. My hopes is the pressure headaches I believed I was getting from injections don’t come back.
Not to go full broken record but Hikma enanthate (try it).

Charliebizz

Not to go full broken record but Hikma enanthate (try it).

unfortunately I have new vial of empower enanthate in cabinet. Gonna use that first and 100% switch to hikma my next order if I’m doing ok on the shots.

I can def see it making a difference. Considering the huge difference for me switching from cyp to enanthate back in the day. I could tolerate cyp at all.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
unfortunately I have new vial of empower enanthate in cabinet. Gonna use that first and 100% switch to hikma my next order if I’m doing ok on the shots.

I can def see it making a difference. Considering the huge difference for me switching from cyp to enanthate back in the day. I could tolerate cyp at all.
The Empower enanthate has no benzyl benzoate, so you are moving in the right direction in terms of cleaning up your formula. Still has 2% benzyl alcohol though.

jfoo

The Empower enanthate has no benzyl benzoate, so you are moving in the right direction in terms of cleaning up your formula. Still has 2% benzyl alcohol though.
Funk, From reading your progression on TRT it sounds like I'm like you. I e attempted TRT a couple times. On Cyp injections my BPM rate increases to about 100. I think it's due to Benzoyl additives. I tried creams in the past but never a scrotal application. The Dr and pharmacy said outside arm application. DHT went really high but FT barely went up on 2 clicks 20% 200mg cream. I was recently thinking of trying cream again but now I'm not sure. I tried Enanthate once but I felt really weird on it. Not sure who the manufacturer was. I think I'm at the point to try TRT again.
Labs from a couple weeks ago. Not on any protocol.

FSH. 2.6. range 1.5. 12.4
Estradiol Total 24. ≤44
Testosterone, Total. 351. 240-1022

Testosterone, Free 37.7. 30-135

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Funk, From reading your progression on TRT it sounds like I'm like you. I e attempted TRT a couple times. On Cyp injections my BPM rate increases to about 100. I think it's due to Benzoyl additives. I tried creams in the past but never a scrotal application. The Dr and pharmacy said outside arm application. DHT went really high but FT barely went up on 2 clicks 20% 200mg cream. I was recently thinking of trying cream again but now I'm not sure. I tried Enanthate once but I felt really weird on it. Not sure who the manufacturer was. I think I'm at the point to try TRT again.
Labs from a couple weeks ago. Not on any protocol.

FSH. 2.6. range 1.5. 12.4
Estradiol Total 24. ≤44
Testosterone, Total. 351. 240-1022

Testosterone, Free 37.7. 30-135
Yeah, it looks like you could certainly use some TRT right now. I honestly think this excipient thing is behind most of the anecdotes where people say they feel better on enanthate. I really doubt it is the ester because they are so similar. Enanthate is often formulated more cleanly for some reason.

Figures the American ester cypionate would be loaded to the gills with additives doesn't it? It's the American way.

Charliebizz

Yeah, it looks like you could certainly use some TRT right now. I honestly think this excipient thing is behind most of the anecdotes where people say they feel better on enanthate. I really doubt it is the ester because they are so similar. Enanthate is often formulated more cleanly for some reason.

Figures the American ester cypionate would be loaded to the gills with additives doesn't it? It's the American way.
I’ve used empowers compounded test cyp. The same additives as my enanthate. And I felt god awful on the cyp!

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
@Charliebizz and @FunkOdyssey
Are both of you now off of the creams and on injections at this point? It's kind of disappointing if the creams no longer work, if this is the case. I can do injections, but creams would be much easier. Thanks for the replies.
The cream worked great, it just messed with my stomach somehow. I struggle with a chronic form of gastritis and GERD and it flared these up badly. I've assumed it has something to do with the ultra high DHT. Cream gave me my best libido and sexual function on TRT to date though.

jfoo

The cream worked great, it just messed with my stomach somehow. I struggle with a chronic form of gastritis and GERD and it flared these up badly. I've assumed it has something to do with the ultra high DHT. Cream gave me my best libido and sexual function on TRT to date though.
I'm thinking I will try the scrotal cream route to start with. Now just have to get to the Dr. Thank you and @Charliebizz for the feedback.

Charliebizz

@Charliebizz and @FunkOdyssey
Are both of you now off of the creams and on injections at this point? It's kind of disappointing if the creams no longer work, if this is the case. I can do injections, but creams would be much easier. Thanks for the replies.
Numbers wise, I was still doing great on the cream. I just feel a little off lately. And just so tired of applying it. But if injections do not workout, I’ll go back to cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me