NO MORE AI !!! FEELING AMAZING!

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

Free T ranges are based on age ranges.

Phlebotomy roundtable video is highly questionable. What's the best possible outcome? I save 2 hours of my life per year?

Thanks, I did not know that.

So when @Bonetti Gianluca thought labcorp lowered the range, maybe it was due to age?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Free T ranges are based on age ranges.

Phlebotomy roundtable video is highly questionable. What's the best possible outcome? I save 2 hours of my life per year?

To look inside the lab range(s) it's entirely based on the population that that lab is testing, reason for oinstance Quest and LabCorp have different ranges in their tests.

Well think of it this way.

Youre trapped in this cycle of donate, wrecks your Ferritin, so they make you supplement iron/etc, probably spurs more HGB/HCT/RBC production, they make you donate again and you're just stuck over and over and over again.

This is where I'm at.

Too, if you ask yourself of all these conditions or drugs that have a higher level of HCT, guys on TRT are the only group that is being drained like this.

Why is that? (rhetorical)

DragonBits

Well they get lowered at progressive age ranges but if i recall, they may have also lowered the ranges across the board.

I don't really put a lot of weight on free T, any age adjusted ranges I take with a grain of salt.

Sort of like I note the number, if my free T fell a lot without any change in total T, I would wonder why. I would really be puzzled if it rose a lot without any significant change in total T.

I tend only look at total T, but it's more like curiosity than any real need to. I think my shbg must have dropped back down to more normal because both my ft and E2 are more what I would expect them to be.

Right now my TT and FT would likely be over range, probably 1200-1300.

I am supposed to do a full set of labs in Sept, by that time my Total T should be around 700.

Bottom line for me, labcorp can say whatever they want about ranges, it won't change what I do.

madhacker

Sure thing. I apply 100mg cream to the scrotum 2x a day. Aside from that I take 100mg preg, 25mg dhea, 2000mg metformin, 5000iu vitamin d, 2mg zinc, 1mg copper, 600mg magnesium. Historically my shbg has been anywhere from 16-20. Haven't checked my e2 or dht but I wanted to get them done to give other guys a reference. No hair loss issues that I've noticed.

Hi CTI,

I'm curious what the dosage of Testosterone cream you are on. Is the testosterone dosage 100mg twice daily or does that include the amount of cream as well. If it includes the cream. as well, how much testosterone is in each dosage?

Thanks for your response in advance!

_CTI_

Hi CTI,

I'm curious what the dosage of Testosterone cream you are on. Is the testosterone dosage 100mg twice daily or does that include the amount of cream as well. If it includes the cream. as well, how much testosterone is in each dosage?

Thanks for your response in advance!
That's 100mg test in the cream. Not sure how much the cream weighs.

SSHSSA74

Sure thing. I apply 100mg cream to the scrotum 2x a day. Aside from that I take 100mg preg, 25mg dhea, 2000mg metformin, 5000iu vitamin d, 2mg zinc, 1mg copper, 600mg magnesium. Historically my shbg has been anywhere from 16-20. Haven't checked my e2 or dht but I wanted to get them done to give other guys a reference. No hair loss issues that I've noticed.
Do you, or did you, have low DHEA/Pregnenolone levels? What delivery method do you take for Preg and DHEA...oral, transdermal, sublingual?

_CTI_

Do you, or did you, have low DHEA/Pregnenolone levels? What delivery method do you take for Preg and DHEA...oral, transdermal, sublingual?
Not sure but since I'm not taking hcg those downstream hormones aren't getting produced, hence the supplementation, oral route.

Smokey

Not sure but since I'm not taking hcg those downstream hormones aren't getting produced, hence the supplementation, oral route.
How are you feeling today since being in protocol for many months? Any adjustments? I started similar protocol and felt great for two months and then needed hcg to boost everything. I reduced my cream dose from 200 mg a day to 150 mg when I started hcg

SSHSSA74

Still going strong. Reduced my dose to 150mg daily. Currently taking armour thyroid, 2grains daily. Might start looking into hcg in a few months for fertility but other than that I have no complaints!
Also meant to ask if you apply 150 all at once or divided up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me