NO MORE AI !!! FEELING AMAZING!

Buy Lab Tests Online

_CTI_

These labs came in today. I'm still feeling pretty damn good considering. There was definitely an adjustment period but things are still looking up. I could probably do a bit better with my diet and sleep schedule but I'm a busy guy and this protocol is giving me enough drive and energy to get through the day. I'd like to say I'm crushing it but that's still not the case. Have to add that my girl has made several comments over the last month about how much better our sex life is, so that's a plus. I can say that on all levels though my protocol is vastly superior to my previous one that had me chasing e2 all over creation. As a side note, these were taken 5 hours after I took my morning supplements and applied the cream.
View attachment 7836View attachment 7836View attachment 7836View attachment 7836

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

These labs came in today. I'm still feeling pretty damn good considering. There was definitely an adjustment period but things are still looking up. I could probably do a bit better with my diet and sleep schedule but I'm a busy guy and this protocol is giving me enough drive and energy to get through the day. I'd like to say I'm crushing it but that's still not the case. Have to add that my girl has made several comments over the last month about how much better our sex life is, so that's a plus. I can say that on all levels though my protocol is vastly superior to my previous one that had me chasing e2 all over creation. As a side note, these were taken 5 hours after I took my morning supplements and applied the cream.
View attachment 7836View attachment 7836View attachment 7836View attachment 7836
Your labs did not come through?

_CTI_

Reposting these labs in case anyone is still interested. Blood was drawn 5h post application.
This protocol is still hands down the best one I've ever been on. My GF keeps track of when we have sex and it has gone from 6 times in three months (on my previous protocol) to at least once a day. (Last week we were on vacation and it was up to 2x a day.) This is what I was looking for when I started TRT. And yes, I know these numbers are "high" but I don't give a shit. I feel fucking excellent, I was able to negotiate a better salary at work, I feel like I have a full emotional spectrum again, which has translated into richer relationships with my family and friends and I'm not dragging ass all over the gym. Never would have thought that cream was the answer, but here we are.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 417

Gman86

Reposting these labs in case anyone is still interested. Blood was drawn 5h post application.
This protocol is still hands down the best one I've ever been on. My GF keeps track of when we have sex and it has gone from 6 times in three months (on my previous protocol) to at least once a day. (Last week we were on vacation and it was up to 2x a day.) This is what I was looking for when I started TRT. And yes, I know these numbers are "high" but I don't give a shit. I feel fucking excellent, I was able to negotiate a better salary at work, I feel like I have a full emotional spectrum again, which has translated into richer relationships with my family and friends and I'm not dragging ass all over the gym. Never would have thought that cream was the answer, but here we are.

Great to hear man! Mind if I ask a few questions?

What’s your complete protocol, doses and frequencies. Including testosterone cream, pregnenolone, thyroid and DHEA.

Do you know your SHBG, E2 and/or DHT level?

Any issues with hair loss/ thinning? Thanks.

_CTI_

Great to hear man! Mind if I ask a few questions?

What’s your complete protocol, doses and frequencies. Including testosterone cream, pregnenolone, thyroid and DHEA.

Do you know your SHBG, E2 and/or DHT level?

Any issues with hair loss/ thinning? Thanks.
Sure thing. I apply 100mg cream to the scrotum 2x a day. Aside from that I take 100mg preg, 25mg dhea, 2000mg metformin, 5000iu vitamin d, 2mg zinc, 1mg copper, 600mg magnesium. Historically my shbg has been anywhere from 16-20. Haven't checked my e2 or dht but I wanted to get them done to give other guys a reference. No hair loss issues that I've noticed.

Gman86

Sure thing. I apply 100mg cream to the scrotum 2x a day. Aside from that I take 100mg preg, 25mg dhea, 2000mg metformin, 5000iu vitamin d, 2mg zinc, 1mg copper, 600mg magnesium. Historically my shbg has been anywhere from 16-20. Haven't checked my e2 or dht but I wanted to get them done to give other guys a reference. No hair loss issues that I've noticed.

Thank you so much! I appreciate this info more than you know. Just a couple follow up questions. What route do you take the pregnenolone and DHEA? Cream, sublingual, oral capsule? Do you split the doses of them each day? And what time of the day do you take them?

And yes! I would love to see your E2 and DHT levels. Very curious as to where they are, especially considering how good you feel. We never get to see where guy’s DHT actually falls while feeling good on creams, and rarely get to see E2 levels.

_CTI_

Thank you so much! I appreciate this info more than you know. Just a couple follow up questions. What route do you take the pregnenolone and DHEA? Cream, sublingual, oral capsule? Do you split the doses of them each day? And what time of the day do you take them?

And yes! I would love to see your E2 and DHT levels. Very curious as to where they are, especially considering how good you feel. We never get to see where guy’s DHT actually falls while feeling good on creams, and rarely get to see E2 levels.
I just take everything in the morning. It's all capsules. Also, I forgot to mention that I take amour thyroid as well. 120mg daily. The thyroid meds are spit to 60mg morning/ 60mg afternoon. I'll get some bloodwork done this week. Probably get T tested again as well.

Gman86

I just take everything in the morning. It's all capsules. Also, I forgot to mention that I take amour thyroid as well. 120mg daily. The thyroid meds are spit to 60mg morning/ 60mg afternoon. I'll get some bloodwork done this week. Probably get T tested again as well.

Really appreciate all this info. Last questions. What brand of DHEA and pregnenolone do you use? Are they from a compounding pharmacy, or OTC? And have you noticed any increase in testicular atrophy going to transscrotal cream?

_CTI_

Really appreciate all this info. Last questions. What brand of DHEA and pregnenolone do you use? Are they from a compounding pharmacy, or OTC? And have you noticed any increase in testicular atrophy going to transscrotal cream?
Sure thing! Dhea and preg are from compounding pharmacies. And this was a surprise but I actually have less atrophy with the cream than injection. If I'm being honest I think my right testicle has actually gotten a bit larger. The left one is smaller bit not by much.

Gman86

Sure thing! Dhea and preg are from compounding pharmacies. And this was a surprise but I actually have less atrophy with the cream than injection. If I'm being honest I think my right testicle has actually gotten a bit larger. The left one is smaller bit not by much.

You da man. Thanks again for answering all those questions. Extremely helpful. Am definitely intrigued by creams, and may end up using them in the future. No more questions your honor lol.

Look forward to seeing those DHT and E2 labs if you end up getting them done. And also curious to see any variation in testosterone levels, while on the same exact protocol as your last labs. Definitely make sure to try and get as close to the 5 hour mark after application again when you get the labs drawn.

madman

Super Moderator

This is your 3rd thread on here.....in your other 2 threads you posted full blood work for said protocol's:

-CBC With Differential/Platelet
-Comp. Metabolic Panel
-Lipid Panel w/ Chol/HDL Ratio
-TT/FT/E2(LC/MS-MS)/SHBG

These labs you just posted for the T cream scrotal application protocol (200mg 2x/daily) are partial and only show TT/FT/DHEA and TSH+T4 (free)+T3 (free)?

We only know your TT and that your FT ( is very high due to your higher TT/low SHBG) .....where does your hematocrit and HDL levels sit.....let alone SHBG and E2?

You stated....."Historically my shbg has been anywhere from 16-20".....but what did it test at on the most recent labs you had done?

Hard to believe not one person on this thread has asked about your hematocrit and lipids as these are important to the overall picture on trt.

Joe Sixpack

Congratulations on feeling better. That's the holy grail.

I will say tho. My free T is at 21 and I am vaguely worried about testosterone resistance at my level. But your free T is 3x the upper normal range. I know I'd be worried at that level. Not sure if I would do anything different than you though. Like I said, feeling better is the holy grail.

Gman86

I will say tho. My free T is at 21 and I am vaguely worried about testosterone resistance at my level. But your free T is 3x the upper normal range. I know I'd be worried at that level. Not sure if I would do anything different than you though. Like I said, feeling better is the holy grail.

What’s testosterone resistance?

_CTI_

Yea, if you go by standard lab ranges then it can be a little unsettling, but my own doc follows this protocol and he says I'm good. I'll try get some more complete labwork to give everyone a better picture.

_CTI_

This is your 3rd thread on here.....in your other 2 threads you posted full blood work for said protocol's:

-CBC With Differential/Platelet
-Comp. Metabolic Panel
-Lipid Panel w/ Chol/HDL Ratio
-TT/FT/E2(LC/MS-MS)/SHBG

These labs you just posted for the T cream scrotal application protocol (200mg 2x/daily) are partial and only show TT/FT/DHEA and TSH+T4 (free)+T3 (free)?

We only know your TT and that your FT ( is very high due to your higher TT/low SHBG) .....where does your hematocrit and HDL levels sit.....let alone SHBG and E2?

You stated....."Historically my shbg has been anywhere from 16-20".....but what did it test at on the most recent labs you had done?

Hard to believe not one person on this thread has asked about your hematocrit and lipids as these are important to the overall picture on trt.
You're right my friend. It'd be more helpful to the other guys on here if I got complete bloodwork. I'll order up a full panel sometime this week.

Gman86

Look up Dr Keith Nichols and testosterone resistance. His youtube videos are pretty informative.

Ya that’s what I thought it was. I thought it was when your labs show enough testosterone, but you could still be low on a receptor level.

So when you said you’re kind of worried about testosterone resistance with your free T of 21, you meant that you think your free T could be too low? And you don’t have enough free T at the receptor level possibly?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me