HELP - Doubts about TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mastodont

How about this, before the invention of frequent injections, guys have been injecting 200-250mg in one shot every two weeks, sure this kind of protocol has a period of supraphysiological levels, where the receptors get saturated, but to compensate the latter part of the cycle gives the system a rest. Since peaks occur naturally in certain life events, i argue that a short lived peak on the supraphysiological side is not as harmful as keeping levels above range constantly. I think we should have more data on the harm caused due to milligrams not matching natural production on those protocols that used to be the norm. Sure, injecting 250mg enanthate puts you high, but the milligrams dont really matter since you are burning through a lot in the first few days, the more frequently you choose to inject the more the milligrams matter. I know so many guys who inject every two weeks, they have no issues, no high hematocrit, and since they dont feel the fluctuation they don't see the need to inject more frequently. Not saying this is the way to go, for some it probably is, if it's due to not flooding the system as much or has to do with T/E ratio.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching