HELP - Doubts about TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What about the long term consequences of low-T?
Straw man argument. I challenge you to find anywhere I said hypogonadism should not be treated.
I hope you're not trying to insinuate that those 37% of dissatisfied patients are experiencing symptoms related to the TRT shutting down 20+ other hormones.
Given the lack of objective data — and the fact that your study pertains to a single institution — I'm free to insinuate that disruption of other hormones figures in the lack of satisfaction with TRT. The disruption itself is unequivocal. The only question is about the extent of the damage over time. I can further argue that hypogonadism is unpleasant enough that any TRT induces satisfaction by comparison, even if there are significant shortcomings. This was the case for me.

In any case, you distract from my main point, which is that hypogonadal men should be started on less disruptive treatments, and only if those fail should they proceed to conventional TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Andriol I searched for it and apparently the dosage is ridiculous like to take a decent dose, you have to buy 1 bottle per week which comes at crazy expenses.

There no private telehealth clinics in canada that prescribe natesto at this moment and if there are, I missed it then because from time to time I search and don’t find any clear source for it.

Let's ask an expert to comment: @madman, what — affordable — options are there for oral testosterone and nasal gel in Canada?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me