Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 13, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 11, 2021 * 7 posts * 161 views
Chris84 said: Hey, guys. Firstly, I'm not the kind of person whose first instinct is to sue a doctor if the results aren't satisfactory because they are human after all, and I also don't need ... Read more >>
April 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 50 views
madman said: Metformin is the first-line oral antidiabetic drug that shows multiple pleiotropic effects of anti-inflammation, anti-cancer, antiaging, anti-microbiota, anti-atherosclerosis, ... Read more >>
April 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 63 views
madman said: Abstract Substandard/counterfeit drugs are a growing global problem. According to the World Health Organisation, counterfeit medicines are medicines that are mislabelled deliberately ... Read more >>
April 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 51 views
Tremonti22 said: Searched and couldn't find this, sorry if it exists. What's the best way to store test long term? Freeze it? How long is a 10ml vials shelf life? Could it be frozen for two years ... Read more >>
April 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 40 views
tamerlane57 said: I began taking Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg/ml-5ml Vial several years ago but quit due to hair thinning. It worked extremely well and I hated to stop; however, my testosterone ... Read more >>
April 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 28 views
madman said: [image] Watch our video to learn about the importance of accurate hormone testing. Tests to measure the level of a specific hormone in the body are the third most common diagnostic ... Read more >>
April 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 38 views
madman said: Abstract Background: Compared to adult studies, studies that involve the treatment of pediatric congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (CHH) are limited and no universal treatment ... Read more >>
April 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 44 views
Craig74 said: Do OTC vitamin/mineral/herbal supplements have a significant impact on meaningful labs (free T, SHBG, E2)? Or do they only have a minor impact? I ask because I take a lot of supplements ... Read more >>
April 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 42 views
Ronnny said: Is it possible to increase testosterone level with only Anastrozole? If a person is not on TRT. Read more >>
April 11, 2021 * 1 post * 20 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Mucuna Pruriens Extract April 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 87 views Nutrition and Supplements 1-Test Cyp - amazing results (low shbg) April ... Read more >>
April 10, 2021 * 1 post * 56 views
JimGainz said: Hey guys - I am looking for some recent results from those of you who have added Oxandralone (aka Anavar) to your TRT protocol. I am planning to start some low dose Oxandralone ... Read more >>
April 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 157 views
Vortex00 said: Hey Pavel thanks for the response it very helpful and also welcome to Excel. I'll actually be going into the neurologist tomorrow morning for an appointment for a EMG on my problem ... Read more >>
April 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 230 views
Systemlord said: While these levels aren't optimal, how you feel is more important. Smaller more frequent dosing might get rid of the water retention and possibly the ance as well. The water retention ... Read more >>
April 11, 2021 * 102 posts * 2,491 views
madman said: Really? Strong chance.....sure! If anything he would have had to have blood work redone to rule out the possible chance of lab error in order for one to truly claim such.....it ... Read more >>
April 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 272 views
JimGainz said: For me - every time I take them (after 2 months) people comment on how I look - which I believe is the result of better skin tone / less wrinkles. Other than that and some increased ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale