Okay to stop Ipamorelin/CJC-1295?

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I've been using this combo at 200 units five out of every seven days for about 8 months. Whatever results I may be experiencing are so subtle as to be indiscernible but I was in top shape with dialed in hormone levels when I began. I am considering taking a break from it so see if I can sense a difference but was just curious if my own GH levels will take a hit or require some time to return to normal. Anyone have any insight into this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

My 2-cents is that on many different TRT forums, this one included, the "results" the two of you had are typical. Clinics "sell" the idea of how these will help one loose fat, get stronger, etc and make a ton of money from guys doing a 6-month cycle of them, but I can't recall anyone ever saying they noticed much of a difference or even any difference at all.

JimGainz

For me - every time I take them (after 2 months) people comment on how I look - which I believe is the result of better skin tone / less wrinkles. Other than that and some increased energy at the gym I have not received any noticeable improvements, even on IGF1 levels on labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me