Testosterone Storage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tremonti22

Searched and couldn’t find this, sorry if it exists. What’s the best way to store test long term? Freeze it? How long is a 10ml vials shelf life? Could it be frozen for two years and then thawed?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Goel

Just looked at a 10ml vial I picked up last week and it shows expiration date 2 years out. I store mine in my desk drawer at home.

madman

Super Moderator
Searched and couldn’t find this, sorry if it exists. What’s the best way to store test long term? Freeze it? How long is a 10ml vials shelf life? Could it be frozen for two years and then thawed?

No need to freeze just store at room temperature away from a light source.

When a vial is not stored properly (low temperatures) crystals can form than one would need to warm/lightly shake the vial to redissolve the crystals.

Package Insert
DELATESTRYL® CIII (Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP)

STORAGE DELATESTRYL® (Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP) should be stored at room temperature. Warming and rotating the vial between the palms of the hands will redissolve any crystals that may have formed during storage at low temperatures.

Package Insert
Depo®-Testosterone CIII (Testosterone Cypionate Injection, USP)

Vials should be stored at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see
USP]. Protect from light.

post #7

Legitimately produced testosterone/AAS comes packaged with a leaflet (product information). When looking under the shelf-life/stability section it usually states anywhere from 3-5 years from the date of production.

The expiry date is 3 years on average.

An unopened ampule/vial should still be ok to use 2-3 years past expiration date as esterified testosterone is very stable, mind you there may be degradation in the potency/purity post-expiration date and no one can say with certainty to what degree.

JamieJT

it dosn't really expire, it's still good after the expiration date, just be sure to shake well to remove crystals

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me