Lumbar Spinal Stenosis and ED issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vortex00

Currently I’m dealing with spinal stenosis in my L4-L5 and was diagnosed 3 years ago with it. made the necessary changes to keep my body healthy

Flash forward to now and the herniated disc has lead to some issues with my bladder and low back as well as some sexual issues ( none consistent erections, hardness..etc). Via my urologist I was prescribed trimix which has worked great but still having issues with erection consistency.
Was seeing if anyone else had a similar issue and how you guys went about handling it ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pavel

As a long-term stenosis/spinal fusion (T10 thru S1) patient, have experienced everything you have mentioned and more. You might benefit from an increased dosage of Trimix; or perhaps a stronger formula. Either or both should help considerably -- while nothing is ever like it was before the back problems; it is all manageable.

Vortex00

As a long-term stenosis/spinal fusion (T10 thru S1) patient, have experienced everything you have mentioned and more. You might benefit from an increased dosage of Trimix; or perhaps a stronger formula. Either or both should help considerably -- while nothing is ever like it was before the back problems; it is all manageable.
Hey Pavel thanks for the response it very helpful and also welcome to Excel. I’ll actually be going into the neurologist tomorrow morning for an appointment for a EMG on my problem areas so hopefully that shed more light on my issue. From my research I get the feeling this is going to lead to surgery. I got a dosage boost from my urologist and made all the difference in the world.

madman

Super Moderator

Vortex00

Thanks madman and appreciate your post and help on here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me