Highlighted posts from Saturday, Apr. 10, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 87 views
Smokin Joe said: Curious to know if anyone has tried Mucuna Pruriens with any success for increase in Libido and as a Restart option? It appears to be well documented in raising LH. I'm considering ... Read more >>
April 08, 2021 * 19 posts * 458 views
DixieWrecked said: It's the same compound you are using, bro. haha. 5-10mg a day blew me up like crazy. Strength unreal. Size. Aggression. But felt like death. Hairloss, lethargic. Blood pressure. ... Read more >>
April 08, 2021 * 9 posts * 37 views
madman said: Abstract The use of semirigid rod penile prosthesis for the management of erectile dysfunction was first described over 85 years ago. Since then, there have been numerous design ... Read more >>
April 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 74 views
S1W said: I know of at least one member (Gman86) here who has tried it. Anyone else doing it/tried it and care to share your experiences? Read more >>
April 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 59 views
madman said: 3:17-4:20 * 52% of men between the ages 40-70 have some degree of erectile dysfunction *20% of men regardless of age have premature ejaculation * 1/3 of men over the age of 45 ... Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 55 views
JustPanicNoDisco said: To preface this, I am a post-drug patient with lasting sexual side effects (yes, PFS, PSSD, and PAS exist and I will not argue this). I have had enduring sexual dysfunction (dead ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 8 posts * 37 views
madman said: Introduction: Gynecomastia (GM) is a benign proliferation of glandular breast tissue in men. Some cases need surgical intervention. Traditional open surgery by the semicircular ... Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 52 views
Vtail said: My nephew is 31 and tore his pec years ago while bench pressing. It's gotten worse and he is going to have it surgically repaired sometime this month and asked me if I thought ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 147 views
madman said: [image] In case you needed another reason to care about the climate crisis, it has been found that pollution is causing human penises to shrink. A leading epidemiologist and environmental ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 60 views
DixieWrecked said: I tried .5mg of doxazosin morning and night. First thing I noticed is that my sleep started becoming much more interrupted and also I feel much more down in the dumps. Like depression, ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 72 views
puny said: Do anyone know which test from discounted labs is needed to get an accurate testosterone reading when also taking nandrolone? Read more >>
April 08, 2021 * 2 posts * 49 views
BackToRegular said: Do any providers still offer HCG or have they all switched to Gonadorelin? My provider switched to Gonadorelin from HCG and didn't give a reason. Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 2 posts * 73 views
snkloverpgh said: Assuming one is on anastrozole for a a few weeks, would the E2 levels stay relatively constantly all else equal or does it continue to drive E2 down over time? Basically what I'm ... Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 68 views
Acer97 said: Switched from Actavis/Hikma to Perrigo and my bloods and energy are much lower. It says manufacturers by Grand Rapids aseptic was wondering if anyone here has bloodwork with this ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 2 posts * 84 views
Arcane said: Since starting TRT (7 months in) my partner says I have been snoring way more, regardless of the position I sleep in. Ive read that sleep apnea and snoring is common or men on ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale