Highlighted posts from Saturday, Mar. 26, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 23, 2022 * 9 posts * 268 views
Systemlord said: I started Vitamin D supplementation due to a deficiency on Jan 13th and started having problems I couldn't identify until now. My iron requirements have gone up considerably since ... Read more >>
March 24, 2022 * 5 posts * 171 views
eli said: Heard of someone with good estradiol levels but very high estrone and they have high e2 symptoms. No one even checks estrone here? Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 5 posts * 151 views
CanadaJim said: Has anyone experienced eczema like skin issues while on TRT? I don't mean injection site issues like redness and inflammation but systemic hive like, extremely itchy raised lesions ... Read more >>
March 24, 2022 * 5 posts * 127 views
Lumalux said: 56-year-old male, reasonably healthy and active through quite stressed with work and the situation in society and the world. I've always felt I've had low testosterone in light ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 4 posts * 162 views
Eldridge said: I ended up in the ER and was diagnose with Near Syncope. I started TRT 1/1/22. Hadn't done my 3 month lab result yet. My blood pressure was high as I hadnt been closely monitoring ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 5 posts * 84 views
nwolfe88 said: Hello, My doc of 4 years cannot for life of him get HCG anymore. What's everyone doing? He said we could do Testosterone plus Clomid, but that sounds a little sketch.... Please ... Read more >>
March 25, 2022 * 6 posts * 94 views
2jay-man said: Is there any reason I would have new muscle weakness and tiredness and fatigue since starting trt? I am at 140mg a week I split in 2 doses so 70mg twice weekly Read more >>
March 25, 2022 * 5 posts * 135 views
DesperatedGuy said: Hi guys, i am new here. I am a young man in his 20's and i have primary hypogonadism induced by a long steroids cycle without the use of HCG. In fact, 5 years ago, i did a Blast ... Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 8 posts * 68 views
madman said: Dr. Amy Pearlman is the Clinical Assistant Professor of Urology and Men's Health Program Professor. In this webinar, she covers Peyronie's Disease with her patient Dennis Wallace. ... Read more >>
March 24, 2022 * 4 posts * 201 views
Azza23 said: Hi all, Just wondering if you can please provide some advice on lowering my T dose and minimise the side effects whilst doing so. I took some bad advice and having been doing 200mg ... Read more >>
March 25, 2022 * 3 posts * 118 views
Frizzle said: Hi guys, I'm Frank from western Europe and I'm new on this forum. I hope you can share your ideas/experiences about HRT after Accutane. My story: I took Accutane in 1999 (40mg ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 5 posts * 71 views
madman said: As the mediator of androgen actions, the androgen receptor (AR) plays a central role in establishing both physical and behavioral sex differences. The AR gene contains a CAG repeat ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 3 posts * 122 views
Graham said: Who here has tried the injectable version of resveratrol? I tried it once several years ago and was absolutely shocked at how fast and efficient it made me lose weight. The post ... Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 3 posts * 70 views
dangeli said: Good morning. I'm new to the site as of yesterday and need some feedback seeing that I am brand new to this space. I'm a 49-year-old male 6'1 195lbs and starting TRT for the first ... Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 3 posts * 54 views
Gunga said: I ask because I got labs back today showing my progesterone actually went down from.5 to .3 from my last test a year ago. I'm reading conflicting information on this and on the ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale