Does Progestelle bio identical progesterone oil show up on serum blood tests?!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gunga

I ask because I got labs back today showing my progesterone actually went down from.5 to .3 from my last test a year ago. I’m reading conflicting information on this and on the material that Progestelle provided it states that “Progesterone will not show up on serum testing, only saliva testing”

Thoughts?

Anecdotes?

I feel better (less, puffy, better mood) since starting 3 drops to the scrotum daily.

Surprised and confused of test results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I used that same product and had the serum progesterone measurement go up appropriately. Using LabCorp's standard test with a reference range of 0.0-0.5 ng/mL my baseline measurement was 0.1 ng/mL, which increased to 0.3 ng/mL when using 7 mg of the Progestelle product with scrotal application. I later compared to subcutaneous injections of progesterone, seeing that 3 mg of progesterone yielded a serum level of 1.2 ng/mL, and then 1 mg resulted in 0.5 ng/mL.

Gunga

I used that same product and had the serum progesterone measurement go up appropriately. Using LabCorp's standard test with a reference range of 0.0-0.5 ng/mL my baseline measurement was 0.1 ng/mL, which increased to 0.3 ng/mL when using 7 mg of the Progestelle product with scrotal application. I later compared to subcutaneous injections of progesterone, seeing that 3 mg of progesterone yielded a serum level of 1.2 ng/mL, and then 1 mg resulted in 0.5 ng/mL.
Thanks for your response.

Just thinking out loud, Maybe my levels went back down to .1 again prior to me starting the Progestelle oil and it brought it back up to .3.

My level “TRT baseline” level went from .1 to .3 when I began 25 mgs of Pregnenone daily.

It’s possible other favors kept pushing it down.

I’m also using Labcorp.

Nevertheless I think I’ll try injections to ensure titration if dosage.

Thanks again!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching