Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

regarding the diet talk, if anyone is looking for another rabbit hole to dive in, take a look at mycotoxins in food and feed, there is a lot of data on it, but it is less discussed, it has well been recognized as a problem. The moldy feeds with toxins can lead to animal produce containing mycotoxins as well. If someone was exposed to mold toxins in a living environment, they might be more sensitive to them through eating. The list is too fucking long for things that contain them, but grains, nuts, dried stuff in general for one, also coffee, beer wine.

Why would dried stuff have them? I eat organic dried mango quite often. Could there be a chance it has mycotoxins in it? And if it does, why? TIA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Hey is she still using the nicotine patches?
Yo Gman.

Nah, she finished a few batches IIRC and did a break. We have some different 10mg patches now so will give her to try to see if they work. I tried 2.5mg of this new patch with my mother back home when I was on holiday but we both felt fuck all. Might be a chance that these ones dont work at all as many users report different patches different results. The ones we tried before 100% work so will see what happens and let you know.

How you've been doing mate? Hows your HRT journey, any new discoveries and whatnot?

Regards,
bel

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale