Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Damn, just checked and I have 20ml of UGL Deca Durabolin made by Atlas Pharma, Sweden lol Maybe someone tried their Deca? Also 10ml of Prop by same Atlas Pharma and 22ml Pharma Sustanon. I'm very very curious to try Deca HRT but in this UGL vial can be whatever and not being 100% sure just puts me off. I'll try googling maybe some reviews on their Deca products will pop up else gotta send 1ml for testing and thats like another 150e or so...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

It is best to continue with no TRT for say 2 months. If your health improves drastically during that time, then TRT is to blame and there is no other hidden problem.

If your health doesn't improve while off TRT, that will reveal a hidden variable that is causing the problems.

Belekas

nobody
It is best to continue with no TRT for say 2 months. If your health improves drastically during that time, then TRT is to blame and there is no other hidden problem.

If your health doesn't improve while off TRT, that will reveal a hidden variable that is causing the problems.
Actually I think you are right on the money with this one mate. I was thinking to do similar and just see how I will feel. I am very curious myself. Give the body rest from all the hormonal waves and shit and see what happens. In the meantime get as healthy as possible and take notes. Thing is if TRT is messing me up then all the other variables I throw at it is just band aid and doesn't treat the root cause. My goal is to be as sharp and mentally focused as humanly possible and without strange waves like now on TRT. One moment feeling great then going out somewhere and boom shit starts hitting the fan. Honestly I had my fair share of side effects that makes me never ever want to try it again. I started my experiment as a trial just to see if raising my FT from borderline low will help with my cognition, braig fog, some body aches and dont remember what else, need to check my logs how I was feeling before starting. So I can tell 100% that my cognition has went the other way. Memory issues as well. Harder to talk about what I want with the exact words that I want. Short temper. Bouts of heath, like hot flashes or something like that. And brain fog. Def more I can relate to but the picture is clear. Whats interesting is that I was feeling awesome on the E5D 100mg protocol till I got sick with a flu or whatever fuck that was and then shit hit the fan. Feels like it changed something in my brain, like a neurostransmitter/s got turned off and boom started having BP spiked, feeling off, those hot flashes, etc, and since then I couldnt make it work, no matter what I did. But tbf I was already doing a lot to feel that good and if to have normal BP readings and feel great requires so much then it also raises a question is that actually beneficial for me long-term or detrimental? It makes no sense having BP in sub 110/70 then after getting sick 150/90...I doubt it that without TRT I would have seen such a drastic jump, but who knows...Anything is possible...

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Best I felt was on 100mg E5D and second best was 50mg E3.5D. The worst I felt on the more frequent EOD protocol. Absolutely felt like I was injecting poison every time with tons of sides even at relatively small dose of 87.5mg/week. So for me the poison lies more in the inejction frequency then the dose.
Well, this is humbling to read, as I was the one that suggested the EOD protocol which was working well for me. I guess this is another example of how different we all are with our reactions to TRT. I do relate to your description of feeling like you are "injecting poison", which is very much how I felt on cypionate injections. That makes me wonder if you couldn't find a different formula that you react better to like I have.

It is rational to limit your injection frequency when every injection makes you feel like shit, but that shouldn't be necessary. The injections should make you feel better, not worse. So, something seems fundamentally wrong here.

Belekas

nobody
Well, this is humbling to read, as I was the one that suggested the EOD protocol which was working well for me. I guess this is another example of how different we all are with our reactions to TRT. I do relate to your description of feeling like you are "injecting poison", which is very much how I felt on cypionate injections. That makes me wonder if you couldn't find a different formula that you react better to like I have.

It is rational to limit your injection frequency when every injection makes you feel like shit, but that shouldn't be necessary. The injections should make you feel better, not worse. So, something seems fundamentally wrong here.
No worries its all good and glad I got that out of the way. Experience is priceless. Who knows and to be fair I can't be bothered anymore. Took the risks and payed the price. It is what it is. Time to move on.

Yeah I hear you but thats for the majority. I'm the minority in many different aspects mate and been all my life. Plus the heavy chronic stress volatile lifestyle ain't helping the issue as well. I'm pretty sure if I was all set financially and being able to relax just a bit I would be in a totally different headspace and more or less would have a chance to benefit from T or any other supplements. When there is chronic stressor involved it changes the dynamics completely but for now it is what it is and I have to adapt and keep moving forward. Do what best while taking all the hits and keep moving forward.

I will def try Deca only protocol or with a tiny tiny bit of test when time is right. Learned so much during this year its crazy. Anyway will see what happens going forward. I have no game plan just taking it day by day. Giving body rest from everything and just trying to live as healthy as possible.

Belekas

nobody
Considering my Morning Cortisol upon waking and mid-day Cortisol Saliva test results are through the roof which is expected given my high chronic stress levels I think implementing some natural Adaptogens might really be beneficial. I tried quality Ashwaghanda KSM66 in the past and really liked the effects. I'll see if I can grab myself a good brand on a good price and maybe look into some mushrooms as well. Def need to combat this chronic stress as much as possible going forward. Won't be in a hurry since I want to see what happens now that I'm off TRT cold turkey at least till third part of next month when I have access to Clomid and hCG and all the blood tests as well.

So my areas to explore going forward are B1 and B2 vitamins, different forms and doses coupled with B complex, Magnesium and Vit-C and whatever else is needed for proper absobtion. And Adaptogens as well to see if they help me to come down and relax myself. Will source for good products and good deals from my local supplier and see what happens by that time.

I'm also doing NEURORUBINE injections currently 3x/week. Also would be great to find a way to take Magnesium some form in without feeling like shit the next day. Bisglycinate seems not agreeing with me even 400mg of elemntal mag dose split 2x day seems to mess me up. I might give it one more try say just 200mg before sleep. Will grab some Magnesium Orotate when on holiday as it always sat good with me in the past and once the main stressor is out of the way everything should start working again and I should be able to start absorbing and ulitizing all the nutrients. Might try getting a simple form like Oxide and Citrate and give it a try to see what happens. I think MAG would be very beneficial to me just need to find the one that I can tolerate and slowly build up the dose.

Had my breakfast a good hour ago so its time to hit the gym for a light workout and some cardio. Next week starting physio exercises for my back and mobility 3x/week for a month to see if they help any. Anyway exciting times ahead so lets keep pushing!

Have a smashing day guys through all the ups and downs the key is to never give up. Sometimes gotta take a step backwards and reevaluate the situation and let the shit cool down as a lot of times we can't see the forest through the trees.

Belekas

nobody
Website with supplements taken by Huberman, Johnson and Attia. Just for fun as was reading reddit and this post got recommended. Pretty good job with all they are taking, what kind and in what doses. Will give it a read.

Belekas

nobody
Ok little what happening over here.

So today marks 21 day without my T shot. Felt pretty much nothing perhaps a bit of more fatigue here and there, so far and ofc less motivation which is as expected. Downside department working good, digestion good as well. Cognition already improving IMO. RHR went down into the 40s upon waking up. Feeling a lot more cool, calm and collected. Urination better as well. No more racing heart or feeling hot flashes as before. Actually feel younger now then being on. Will start measuring my BP someday and see whats the trend there in comparison. Dealing with serious toothache rn so not much interest in anything else. But to be fair it feels well better and can't even think about being overstimulated 24/7 with all the sides that I had. Terrible.

Also working on my excessive stress/cortisol issues esp upon waking and mid-morning. Supplements, Celtic sea salt and Meditation. Also doing Physio excercises as well 3x week 30-40min/round for my back. Boring work but should help with consistancy. Will def try NP again once I'm healed more so probably during my holiday end of month.

Not much motivation for gym training but IIWII and will go and do it even though not much mojo on that one so far. Probably will get worse so lets see what happens and what improvements happen in the next 3 weeks.

Regards,
Bel

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
7 weeks after quitting TRT cold-turkey. Just got back from holiday and didnt get Clomid neither done my blood test. Will order a home blood test at some point going forward. Caught a flu or a cold while was travelling as a lot of people were sick and airports/plains are great to get sick. Ofc I had a lot of good food, and some not so good food, sugar, etc, and also had some alcohol which I rarely do, so pretty much everything to trigger something and here I am. So will take another week or so to get better and hopefully not a full month as everyone around is sick.

Will make a proper update once I recover. Already miss gym and working out as its been nearly a month I guess I'm off the grid. Trying to eat more to maintain some BW now that I'm off TRT. BW stayed the same, even probably gained some, but body composition went to shit. I look like night and day when on/off TRT even sub 100mg/week but I'm well passed that phase and now its all about feeling great and having a sharp, great working mind. How much of that is possible I will see going forward. The joints have been cracking like crazy so I guess my hormones are still in the slum. See what happens in another week once I beat this flu/cold or whatever the fuck that is.

Hope you guys are killing it.

Regars,
Bel

Last edited:

Fernando Almaguer

Ok little what happening over here.

So today marks 21 day without my T shot. Felt pretty much nothing perhaps a bit of more fatigue here and there, so far and ofc less motivation which is as expected. Downside department working good, digestion good as well. Cognition already improving IMO. RHR went down into the 40s upon waking up. Feeling a lot more cool, calm and collected. Urination better as well. No more racing heart or feeling hot flashes as before. Actually feel younger now then being on. Will start measuring my BP someday and see whats the trend there in comparison. Dealing with serious toothache rn so not much interest in anything else. But to be fair it feels well better and can't even think about being overstimulated 24/7 with all the sides that I had. Terrible.

Also working on my excessive stress/cortisol issues esp upon waking and mid-morning. Supplements, Celtic sea salt and Meditation. Also doing Physio excercises as well 3x week 30-40min/round for my back. Boring work but should help with consistancy. Will def try NP again once I'm healed more so probably during my holiday end of month.

Not much motivation for gym training but IIWII and will go and do it even though not much mojo on that one so far. Probably will get worse so lets see what happens and what improvements happen in the next 3 weeks.

Regards,
Bel
Forgive me if its been address but I wonder how high your test was to be feeling anxious and what not. I'm at 500- 600 TT and I feel much better than in the 1000's

Belekas

nobody
Forgive me if its been address but I wonder how high your test was to be feeling anxious and what not. I'm at 500- 600 TT and I feel much better than in the 1000's
Well I've ran different doses from 75mg to 175mg per week. Was feeling most stable at 100mg E5D fwiw. But then got sick for like 3 weeks and shit hit the fan. BP started spiking and started feeling a lot worse then before and once I got better I just couldn't make it work again feeling a lot of side effects and just decided to get off. I have #s noted down in this journal but too sick right now to search. Before TRT my baseline was ruffly in the 450s to 500s of TT and borderline low cFT. Trial was to see if raising my FT would help me feel better and it didn't. Pros and cons to everything but more sides for me then I like so not much use for me. I have tons of test and deca left so might give it another go sometime in the future if I decide to try one more time.

Fernando Almaguer

Well I've ran different doses from 75mg to 175mg per week. Was feeling most stable at 100mg E5D fwiw. But then got sick for like 3 weeks and shit hit the fan. BP started spiking and started feeling a lot worse then before and once I got better I just couldn't make it work again feeling a lot of side effects and just decided to get off. I have #s noted down in this journal but too sick right now to search. Before TRT my baseline was ruffly in the 450s to 500s of TT and borderline low cFT. Trial was to see if raising my FT would help me feel better and it didn't. Pros and cons to everything but more sides for me then I like so not much use for me. I have tons of test and deca left so might give it another go sometime in the future if I decide to try one more time.
Did your test levels rebound to a "normal" physiological level?

tropicaldaze1950

Actually I think you are right on the money with this one mate. I was thinking to do similar and just see how I will feel. I am very curious myself. Give the body rest from all the hormonal waves and shit and see what happens. In the meantime get as healthy as possible and take notes. Thing is if TRT is messing me up then all the other variables I throw at it is just band aid and doesn't treat the root cause. My goal is to be as sharp and mentally focused as humanly possible and without strange waves like now on TRT. One moment feeling great then going out somewhere and boom shit starts hitting the fan. Honestly I had my fair share of side effects that makes me never ever want to try it again. I started my experiment as a trial just to see if raising my FT from borderline low will help with my cognition, braig fog, some body aches and dont remember what else, need to check my logs how I was feeling before starting. So I can tell 100% that my cognition has went the other way. Memory issues as well. Harder to talk about what I want with the exact words that I want. Short temper. Bouts of heath, like hot flashes or something like that. And brain fog. Def more I can relate to but the picture is clear. Whats interesting is that I was feeling awesome on the E5D 100mg protocol till I got sick with a flu or whatever fuck that was and then shit hit the fan. Feels like it changed something in my brain, like a neurostransmitter/s got turned off and boom started having BP spiked, feeling off, those hot flashes, etc, and since then I couldnt make it work, no matter what I did. But tbf I was already doing a lot to feel that good and if to have normal BP readings and feel great requires so much then it also raises a question is that actually beneficial for me long-term or detrimental? It makes no sense having BP in sub 110/70 then after getting sick 150/90...I doubt it that without TRT I would have seen such a drastic jump, but who knows...Anything is possible...
In some ways, we sound similar. After 10 years of prescribed TRT and not much to show for it, except more muscular, I'm considering a break. Poor sleep has been a constant for 20 years, which is when bipolar re-emerged. I've been reading, again, a book by the late Dr. Broda Barnes on hypothyroidism. I started back on desiccated(1 grain) in the evening and, in the morning, 10 mcg of liquid T3. Actually slept 7 hours. I know I'll likely change things around if I feel I need to tweak it. Both Barnes, who started as an endocrine physiologist, then went to medical school, and Ray Peat, also an endocrine physiologist, saw treating not just overt, but subtle problems with the thyroid or the HPTA, as a critical key to overall physical and mental health, as well as sexual function.

Before I began testosterone therapy, I was actually getting strong erections, but not with my wife and that's because of her verbal/emotional abuse and gaslighting. I always noticed that as soon as she went out, I'd get horny. When she returned, that feeling disappeared. Even Freud would say, 'Schmuck, your penis is talking to you about being married to a crazy woman!'

I'll go for labs in about 2 months to see how things look off of testosterone. If thyroid improves my sleep quality, that's a huge win for mood, overall health and even sexual function. We got to keep trying, man!

Belekas

nobody
Will reply to everyone next week most likely as been chilling after holiday and not in the mood to type a lot at all. Hope you guys are killing it!

Have a great and productive week ya'll.

Lets smash it!

Belekas

nobody
In some ways, we sound similar. After 10 years of prescribed TRT and not much to show for it, except more muscular, I'm considering a break. Poor sleep has been a constant for 20 years, which is when bipolar re-emerged. I've been reading, again, a book by the late Dr. Broda Barnes on hypothyroidism. I started back on desiccated(1 grain) in the evening and, in the morning, 10 mcg of liquid T3. Actually slept 7 hours. I know I'll likely change things around if I feel I need to tweak it. Both Barnes, who started as an endocrine physiologist, then went to medical school, and Ray Peat, also an endocrine physiologist, saw treating not just overt, but subtle problems with the thyroid or the HPTA, as a critical key to overall physical and mental health, as well as sexual function.

Before I began testosterone therapy, I was actually getting strong erections, but not with my wife and that's because of her verbal/emotional abuse and gaslighting. I always noticed that as soon as she went out, I'd get horny. When she returned, that feeling disappeared. Even Freud would say, 'Schmuck, your penis is talking to you about being married to a crazy woman!'

I'll go for labs in about 2 months to see how things look off of testosterone. If thyroid improves my sleep quality, that's a huge win for mood, overall health and even sexual function. We got to keep trying, man!

Thats cool and very interesting because I havent seen anyone else similar to me or at least the issues I have as nothing works for me, cupboards breaking from all the supplements and shit which I cannot take as get sides straight away. Cannot drink bear, cannot do drugs, meds, and just cannot enjoy anything that I used to back in the day. At one point last year I couldnt even eat anything nor drink water due to my chronic gastritis induced by H-Pylori and maybe thats one of the reasons why I can't tolerate anything at all. Ofc other issues like very volatile environment and living under chronic stress while striving to be 1% day in day out working on my vision also probably makes it all worse long-term.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife mate as I recall I've read some of your posts about her situation as well if I'm not mistaken.

I hope you find relief with Thyroid or at least partial relief going forward. I never tried it personally. About Ray Peat I'm not sure. Well he was def a smart guy but I'm not sure if I agree with his philosophy of eating tons of sugar and low protein. Didn't work that well for him, did it? But thats not the case and lets not get into it. Also agree that Thyroid is critical, yes Sir, absolutely agree.

Testosterone is cheap af to make. Talked with a UK guy involved in UGL wholesale I believe and to make 10ml vial costs around 1-2gbp, probably less and into pennies territory, yet some people think that its the hormone of the Gods lmao. It's the new trend and everyone including their dogs are on TRT now. I believe we will have a lot of interesting data in 10-20 years regarding this field from all the TRT, TRT+ and TOT users. Whats interesting that guys from Golden Era Pro bodybuilding never used it and called it the dirty hormone lol because of all the sides it gave like libido, acne, mental clarity decline, prostate, balding, etc etc. But now its popular to get on TRT, then get on a few blood pressure medications, then add Cialis daily, then add some more medication for the Cholesterol and the list goes on and on and on. To me thats nonsense. Taking something to mask the side effects of something else is madness, unless thats unavoidable.

I'm interested in your blood work now that you are off TRT and how will you feel going forward. I'm now officially 9 weeks off TRT cold turkey without any Clomid or HcG like in the past. Shame that I havent run my own bloods while on holiday back home visiting family but IIWII and will run them here in UK at some point going forward. Sleep is crucial and I really hope it improves for you. I agree we gotta keep trying and never ever give up!

Hang on and hope you feel better soon!

Regards,
Bel

tropicaldaze1950

Thats cool and very interesting because I havent seen anyone else similar to me or at least the issues I have as nothing works for me, cupboards breaking from all the supplements and shit which I cannot take as get sides straight away. Cannot drink bear, cannot do drugs, meds, and just cannot enjoy anything that I used to back in the day. At one point last year I couldnt even eat anything nor drink water due to my chronic gastritis induced by H-Pylori and maybe thats one of the reasons why I can't tolerate anything at all. Ofc other issues like very volatile environment and living under chronic stress while striving to be 1% day in day out working on my vision also probably makes it all worse long-term.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife mate as I recall I've read some of your posts about her situation as well if I'm not mistaken.

I hope you find relief with Thyroid or at least partial relief going forward. I never tried it personally. About Ray Peat I'm not sure. Well he was def a smart guy but I'm not sure if I agree with his philosophy of eating tons of sugar and low protein. Didn't work that well for him, did it? But thats not the case and lets not get into it. Also agree that Thyroid is critical, yes Sir, absolutely agree.

Testosterone is cheap af to make. Talked with a UK guy involved in UGL wholesale I believe and to make 10ml vial costs around 1-2gbp, probably less and into pennies territory, yet some people think that its the hormone of the Gods lmao. It's the new trend and everyone including their dogs are on TRT now. I believe we will have a lot of interesting data in 10-20 years regarding this field from all the TRT, TRT+ and TOT users. Whats interesting that guys from Golden Era Pro bodybuilding never used it and called it the dirty hormone lol because of all the sides it gave like libido, acne, mental clarity decline, prostate, balding, etc etc. But now its popular to get on TRT, then get on a few blood pressure medications, then add Cialis daily, then add some more medication for the Cholesterol and the list goes on and on and on. To me thats nonsense. Taking something to mask the side effects of something else is madness, unless thats unavoidable.

I'm interested in your blood work now that you are off TRT and how will you feel going forward. I'm now officially 9 weeks off TRT cold turkey without any Clomid or HcG like in the past. Shame that I havent run my own bloods while on holiday back home visiting family but IIWII and will run them here in UK at some point going forward. Sleep is crucial and I really hope it improves for you. I agree we gotta keep trying and never ever give up!

Hang on and hope you feel better soon!

Regards,
Bel
Bel, I know you've been struggling to regain your health. I indeed see parallels in the issues we deal with. And, like you, I've got a bedroom with boxes of supplements that never helped me or helped a little, then turned around and bit me in the ass, LOL. It's possible that the H. Pylori infection might have messed up your gut. I've gone through periods, mostly decades ago, when health and sleep were okay, then, like a biological/metabolic switch turning on or off, it all goes to rubbish, then, weeks or months or in one case, a year, I'd be back to feeling okay. For the past 20 years, its been, to quote the Grateful Dead song, 'Truckin', "a long strange trip". Mental illness is a misnomer. As I said to Vince, it's a whole body illness which sends you down a rabbit hole from which you never seem to emerge.

Regarding testosterone, maybe it's not a panacea but on one level, I seem to be better off, physically, than friends in the same age range. One is 75 and he religiously follow his doctor's orders. He's been falling apart for the past three years. I tell him to get his testosterone checked because he has severe incontinence requiring him to wear adult diapers. I explained about the pelvic floor muscle. He doesn't hear what I'm explaining. His urologist tells him he has bladder urgency and prescribes medication. In his sleep, he pisses in his bed(He and his wife sleep separately)and in the morning, he quickly changes the sheets so his wife won't know. My friend is becoming a frail, cranky, debilitated old man. I believe testosterone could reverse some of that, but he's not receptive.

My 'philosophy' as I watch myself just keeping my head above water, is 'balls to the wall'. I can't help my wife. Alzheimer's is taking her and, for me, I'm in a near constant state of anxiety because I know she will get worse, just like her sisters. My job is to keep my boat on an even keel, physically and mentally, the latter being near impossible. The thyroid is involved in so many systems and processes. Right now, taking 2 grains of desiccated thyroid in the evening. Only been a few days but last night and the night before, with a bit of stimulation, achieved solid erections. Can't say if it's the thyroid, alone, or if it's working in concert with the the testosterone in my system but, I'll take any improvement. 30 years ago, when I presented my then psychiatrist with a set of symptoms, which included sudden ED, he said, "It's your thyroid" and prescribed Cytomel. In two days, my erection was back and other symptoms began to abate. That's why I sometimes question if it's just my thyroid/HPTA axis or secondary hypogonadism. They're closely related but the only way to tell would be to go off of T for 2 or 3 months. I'm concerned, though, that my mood will crash. Of course, if it's related to thyroid, my mood should be good with thyroid supplementation. Yeah, I'm a mess; a hot mess.

Being in survival mode is necessary; default mode, actually. If we didn't shift into survival mode, we'd be gone. So that's where you are, I am, and so many other men and women. For some, the medical system has failed them. For others, doctors want to help, even when they're not sure what they're dealing with. But, as I always point out, many of us become our own doctors. We have to. Like you, I'd love to just live and enjoy life the way I used to. That's the prize we have our eyes on.

Mark

Last edited:

Gman86

Bel, I know you've been struggling to regain your health. I indeed see parallels in the issues we deal with. And, like you, I've got a bedroom with boxes of supplements that never helped me or helped a little, then turned around and bit me in the ass, LOL. It's possible that the H. Pylori infection might have messed up your gut. I've gone through periods, mostly decades ago, when health and sleep were okay, then, like a biological/metabolic switch turning on or off, it all goes to rubbish, then, weeks or months or in one case, a year, I'd be back to feeling okay. For the past 20 years, its been, to quote the Grateful Dead song, 'Truckin', "a long strange trip". Mental illness is a misnomer. As I said to Vince, it's a whole body illness which sends you down a rabbit hole from which you never seem to emerge.

Regarding testosterone, maybe it's not a panacea but on one level, I seem to better off, physically, than friends in the same age range. One is 75 and he religiously follow his doctor's orders. He's been falling apart for the past three years. I tell him to get his testosterone checked because he has severe incontinence requiring him to wear adult diapers. I explained about the pelvic floor muscle. He doesn't hear what I'm explaining. His urologist tells him he has bladder urgency and prescribes medication. In his sleep, he pisses in his bed(He and his wife sleep separately)and in the morning, he quickly changes the sheets so his wife won't know. My friend is becoming a frail, cranky, debilitated old man. I believe testosterone could reverse some of that, but he's not receptive.

My 'philosophy' as I watch myself just keeping my head above water, is 'balls to the wall'. I can't help my wife. Alzheimer's is taking her and, for me, I'm in a near constant state of anxiety because I know she will get worse, just like her sisters. My job is to keep my boat on an even keel, physically and mentally, the latter being near impossible. The thyroid is involved in so many systems and processes. Right now, taking 2 grains of desiccated thyroid in the evening. Only been a few days but last night and the night before, with a bit of stimulation, achieved solid erections. Can't say if it's the thyroid, alone, or if it's working in concert with the the testosterone in my system but, I'll take any improvement. 30 years ago, when I presented my then psychiatrist with a set of symptoms, which included sudden ED, he said, "It's your thyroid" and prescribed Cytomel. In two days, my erection was back and other symptoms began to abate. That's why I sometimes question if it's just my thyroid/HPTA axis or secondary hypogonadism. They're closely related but the only way to tell would be to go off of T for 2 or 3 months. I'm concerned, though, that my mood will crash. Of course, if it's related to thyroid, my mood should be good with thyroid supplementation. Yeah, I'm a mess; a hot mess.

Being in survival mode is necessary; default mode, actually. If we didn't shift into survival mode, we'd be gone. So that's where you are, I am, and so many other men and women. For some, the medical system has failed them. For others, doctors want to help, even when they're not sure what they're dealing with. But, as I always point out, many of us become our own doctors. We have to. Like you, I'd love to just live and enjoy life the way I used to. That's the prize we have our eyes on.

Mark

Have u ever tried going full carnivore? Seems like u’ve been through the wringer, and tried almost everything u could over the years, and are getting to ur wits end, as far as options go. So u really have nothing to lose at this point. I’ve just seen hundreds and hundreds of anecdotes, at this point, of people curing life long mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder, by going full carnivore. And what’s crazy, is some people notice changes within a week or two. It sometimes doesn’t take long to see symptom resolution, when u simply give the body everything it needs, without giving it one thing that messes with it. I’ve literally seen an anecdote where the difference between a woman’s autoimmune disorder being in remission or not was her putting herbs/ seasonings on her steak. She was fully carnivore otherwise. So we just don’t know what’s actually messing with us most of the time, or to what degree something is messing with us. I’ve lost count at this point how many people on keto didn’t have their issues revolve until they cut out salads. Most people would never in a million years think that salads were causing them any issues/ be the thing that was standing between them and resolving their health issues.

Here’s an interview I watched recently where Dr Anthony Chaffee is interviewing a Boston psychiatrist that has transitioned into treating her patients mostly through diet. And mostly with a keto/ carnivore diet. But overall she just tries to help her patients eat as healthy as they can. Even if they don’t eat full carnivore or keto, eating better than they were will obv result in some positive changes. She’s not anti meds or anything. She still prescribes them. She just has seen much better results helping her patients improve their diets, than she’s seen meds do for them

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me