Tested my son for testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for asking Vince. Absolutely, his T levels are in the 800's now and he is doing very well, mentally and physically. Got his CDL-A driver's license and has a job driving 18-wheelers locally making almost 6 figures/yr. Totally turned his life around. He has gone from NO motivation, no job, no money, no place to live and sever depression to being excited about life and working 10 hour work days. He loves what he is doing and gets himself up at 4am every morning to get to work. Heck, he even has his own insurance, health, eye and dental and also a 401-K for the 1st time in his life. He has also gone from looking malnourished to looking like a big healthy guy now. This is the success any parents want to see from their children.

My advice to any parent of a male in the age range is if you have a kid like ours was, get him tested and don't be afraid of the trash talkers. Its better to get these hormonal problems treated than watch them slowly crumble and eventually take their own life. Never give up. It's taken my wife and I a whole year of turning this around, mentally, physically and medically.
Thanks so much for the update. He's been on my mind a lot. I'm so happy he's doing good and has someone like you watching over him.

Arcane

Thanks for asking Vince. Absolutely, his T levels are in the 800's now and he is doing very well, mentally and physically. Got his CDL-A driver's license and has a job driving 18-wheelers locally making almost 6 figures/yr. Totally turned his life around. He has gone from NO motivation, no job, no money, no place to live and sever depression to being excited about life and working 10 hour work days. He loves what he is doing and gets himself up at 4am every morning to get to work. Heck, he even has his own insurance, health, eye and dental and also a 401-K for the 1st time in his life. He has also gone from looking malnourished to looking like a big healthy guy now. This is the success any parents want to see from their children.

My advice to any parent of a male in the age range is if you have a kid like ours was, get him tested and don't be afraid of the trash talkers. Its better to get these hormonal problems treated than watch them slowly crumble and eventually take their own life. Never give up. It's taken my wife and I a whole year of turning this around, mentally, physically and medically.
Made my day. Happy to hear this, Testosterone is essential for men

BigTex

Thanks so much for the update. He's been on my mind a lot. I'm so happy he's doing good and has someone like you watching over him.
Thank for the support Vince. My wife and I are both very proud of him and wait for him to come in and tell us how his day went. I have to get up at 4:30 but actually wake up around 3:45 to make sure he gets himself up at 4am. He is up himself every day excited to get to work. Of course we both are waiting on the other shoe to drop but we keep giving him positive reinforcement and hope for the best. So far so good. He is going to stay with us as long as he wants to save money to buy a new car.

Neal Wayne

OK, this guy is 26 years old and had to move back home with Mom and Dad to take a new road in life. He has been very depressed and my wife and I taked him into doing some blood work. He did the following:
Standard Lipid Panel - all was normal even considering he ate before he went and they used fasted norms
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel - All normal
CBC - All normal
Total Testosterone - 467
Estradiol - 24

OK, all is well but I am certainly not happy seeing a 467 total testosterone on a 26 year old, healthy male. I would like to see it closer to the 827 top end at Quest.

Started him off with 150mg of test enanthate every 7 days + 250iu of HCG on the 5th and 250iu on the 6 days beofre the dose. I taught him how to do sub-q. We will test again in 3 months but cut the lipid and CMP. and add a few more panels. I started him on enenthate because I have 20ml of 300mg/ml already available. But I am going to swith to cypionate later on.

Within 24 hours he left his room and went to the gym and over did it. Now he is so sore he can't move. Hopefully this will help some of his depression and get him more actively engaged in making positive changes in his life. We just paid for him to enter truck driving school so he will have a trade and can start making money quickly. He screwed up his college career already wanting to do his own thing. Raising kids this day and age is HARD.
Good job to you and your wife on how you have handled this situation. We all make bad decisions and sometimes we just have to “drop back and punt”. Depression is a serious issue.

I almost lost my son when he was 19 due to depression. I remember feeling helpless and guilty that I had not seen the signs. Now he is 24, has a college degree from Mississippi State and just started a new job in Nashville.

Parenting is hard. Being a kid is hard as well nowadays.

Prayers and positive thoughts sent to all.

Brad

RickB

Trt for 467 at 26 seemed a little extra. You could've tried to get him to adjust this and that, and to try this supplement and try that food, and raise things naturally - all the things people try and usually get nowhere.

You definitely made the right choice. Why make somebody suffer. He's happier, you and your wife are happier, and society is a better place with productive people.

Arcane

Trt for 467 at 26 seemed a little extra. You could've tried to get him to adjust this and that, and to try this supplement and try that food, and raise things naturally - all the things people try and usually get nowhere.

You definitely made the right choice. Why make somebody suffer. He's happier, you and your wife are happier, and society is a better place with productive people.
it makes a huge difference.
400-800 was night and day for me

BigTex

Good job to you and your wife on how you have handled this situation. We all make bad decisions and sometimes we just have to “drop back and punt”. Depression is a serious issue.

I almost lost my son when he was 19 due to depression. I remember feeling helpless and guilty that I had not seen the signs. Now he is 24, has a college degree from Mississippi State and just started a new job in Nashville.

Parenting is hard. Being a kid is hard as well nowadays.

Prayers and positive thoughts sent to all.

Brad
I feel your pain @Neal Wayne. My wife had heard so much talk about suicide, she has already accepted that he was going to do it and she was going to have to move on. It is a very helpless feeling. Good luck to you and your son.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me