Is long term TRT a lifetime commitment?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

I've been seeing conflicting information regarding this. So searched around and I read a few threads that seems to indicate that for some people, normal testicular function is not restored after leaving TRT even after various months or years.

So, there's actually no guarantee that you will go back to normal after starting TRT? Is there any estimation of probabilities after certain years, age, etc?

I really want to start TRT, but an incoming future scarcity of medication makes me worried.

TY.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I haven't seen anything that answers this with great precision, but in general the shorter the time you are "on", the lower the dose, the younger you are, and the heathier you are, the more likely it is that you can get back to where you were, but those are just generalities. However as a practical matter:
1. Many men start with a low dose of Clomid to boost their natural production, and in a minority of cases that is sufficient to delay TRT for a few years.
2. Depending on your overall health, improvements you make while on TRT such as fat loss and improved conditioning could put you in a better state such that you would have a better outcome if you ever had to come off.
3. You should build a stockpile of any medication (or anything else) that you don't want to be without. Many of us had to do that with HCG recently. You should likely do this even if you do not go on TRT now since you might need to some years in the future.
4. Your current situation should likely be the biggest factor in your decision since worrying about what might happen could cause you to not address issues that have to be fixed no matter what.
5. If basic medications were unavailable for an extended period, your concerns would likely be on bigger issues, like food, water and societal breakdown, especially if you stocked up appropriately.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me