IM Testosterone Given SubQ

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I had to wait an extra week because my Pharmacy was out, but I finally picked up the "Intramuscular" formula which is T-Cypionate, 200mg; Benzyl Benzoate, 0.2 mL; Cottonseed oil, 560mg; Benzyl Alcohol, 9.40mg. Does this seem right? It sounds like it's cottonseed oil with a little T-Cypionate. Hopefully, it works as a subq injection. The doctor wants me to inject the 1mL solution once every 2 weeks via IM, but I was going to try once a week at 100mg subq?
Very typical formulation, the same as what I started with before switching to enanthate. It's absolutely fine for subcutaneous injection. Injecting at least weekly is strongly preferred. The half-life is around five days, which can cause low testosterone levels after two weeks. Even once weekly gives a fair bit of variation, though many guys are ok with it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sigmaphil

Very typical formulation, the same as what I started with before switching to enanthate. It's absolutely fine for subcutaneous injection. Injecting at least weekly is strongly preferred. The half-life is around five days, which can cause low testosterone levels after two weeks. Even once weekly gives a fair bit of variation, though many guys are ok with it.

Thanks! Would you recommend 0.25 mL twice a weeK instead of 0.5 mL once a week?

madman

Super Moderator
I had to wait an extra week because my Pharmacy was out, but I finally picked up the "Intramuscular" formula which is T-Cypionate, 200mg; Benzyl Benzoate, 0.2 mL; Cottonseed oil, 560mg; Benzyl Alcohol, 9.40mg. Does this seem right? It sounds like it's cottonseed oil with a little T-Cypionate. Hopefully, it works as a subq injection. The doctor wants me to inject the 1mL solution once every 2 weeks via IM, but I was going to try once a week at 100mg subq?

It is the most commonly prescribed esters big pharma Depo-Testosterone (cypionate).

Cottonseed oil is the carrier.

Any esterified T can be injected subcutaneously let alone there should be no issues with absorption/effectiveness.

Sure some may not do well when injecting sub-q but this is far from common.

Forget once every 2 weeks as not only will your peak be very high on such dose but your T levels will be much lower come weeks end which can cause a yo-yo effect on energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery let alone your T levels will be dismal well before you hit the 2-week mark (next injection).

Old and outdated protocol and hard to believe it is still recommended than again does not surprise me!

Start low and go slow and if anything 100 mg once weekly but even then you will be much better off injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) as not only will you clip the peak--->trough but your blood levels will be more stable throughout the week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me