IM vs. SubQ

Buy Lab Tests Online

cadcard

I've always injected IM Test C with a 28g 1/2 syringe. I've just seen the Dr. C (RIP) video. Are T subq injections really just as good, if not better than IM?.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

I use 29a 1/2 needle and inject daily. I have a weekly rotation of body parts, some are belly fat and some are butt muscle. I can not tell a difference.

coltsblue1812

I use 29a 1/2 needle and inject daily. I have a weekly rotation of body parts, some are belly fat and some are butt muscle. I can not tell a difference.

I'm starting my TRT either tonight or tomorrow morning... what is your typical daily dose, and how do you feel/what are your #s for TT/FT/E2? Do you prefer to take your shot in the morning or night, or does it not matter much?

Thanks!

slicktop

where are you injecting that you're getting IM with a 1/2" needle? You'd have to be incredibly lean to hit muscle with that short of a needle anywhere except *maybe* your delts.

BJE

where are you injecting that you're getting IM with a 1/2" needle? You'd have to be incredibly lean to hit muscle with that short of a needle anywhere except *maybe* your delts.
I could hit a muscle anywhere in my body with a half inch needle.

I have done sq injections for about eight years with no problem. I highly recommend them. I use a 6mm 31g insulin syringe. I pull my skin away from the muscle to avoid hitting the muscle.

slicktop

I could hit a muscle anywhere in my body with a half inch needle.

I have done sq injections for about eight years with no problem. I highly recommend them. I use a 6mm 31g insulin syringe. I pull my skin away from the muscle to avoid hitting the muscle.
An exception doesn't disprove the rule. You're like, what, 8% body fat? The standard length of 1-1/2" for IM is set for a reason ;-)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me