Injection vs Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

I have been applying compounded cream for 10 months or so and only once I was able to get the total T in the 798 range. This time I got a 465 when Pre TRT I was at 429.
What is the point then you know.
Anyhow my Dr. is now doing shots at home or in office.
What is a good protocol if I decide on the shots? Are the needles long?
What is a good starting dose and will it spike the E2 more on the shots vs the cream?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think a good starting for a protocol is at least 50 mg of testosterone and 250 IU of HCG every three and a half days. I started with 70 mg of testosterone and 500 IU of HCG every three and a half days. Don't use an AI unless it's absolutely necessary have Labs first after being a protocol for 7 weeks. I would use Easy Touch 27 g 1/2 inch syringes and inject in the shoulders for a nice shallow IM.

Whatzup

I think a good starting for a protocol is at least 50 mg of testosterone and 250 IU of HCG every three and a half days. I started with 70 mg of testosterone and 500 IU of HCG every three and a half days. Don't use an AI unless it's absolutely necessary have Labs first after being a protocol for 7 weeks. I would use Easy Touch 27 g 1/2 inch syringes and inject in the shoulders for a nice shallow IM.
On the cream I am not using HCG. If I stop TRT will I be able to naturally produce some T like before?

CoastWatcher

On the cream I am not using HCG. If I stop TRT will I be able to naturally produce some T like before?

We can't answer that. A doctor familiar with managing a restart protocol should be consulted. I'd urge you to try injections for six months and see where things stand. When TRT works it's a game-changer.

Whatzup

We can't answer that. A doctor familiar with managing a restart protocol should be consulted. I'd urge you to try injections for six months and see where things stand. When TRT works it's a game-changer.

I'll consider it but I don't like needles. It's bad enough applying cream.

OMI100

Hmmmmm
I am using a compounded TD cream from EmpowerRX (200mg/ml) and I use 1/2 ml so 100mg.
I get great results.
I apply after shower in the A.M.
I constantly get in the 600 to 700 range (trough) total T.
If your not sourcing from Empower you might give them a try.

Whatzup

Hmmmmm
I am using a compounded TD cream from EmpowerRX (200mg/ml) and I use 1/2 ml so 100mg.
I get great results.
I apply after shower in the A.M.
I constantly get in the 600 to 700 range (trough) total T.
If your not sourcing from Empower you might give them a try.

Where do you apply it? I was doing the thigh but I have hairy legs.

Whatzup

Under my arm on the tricep near the arm pit.
I change arms every day.
1/2 mil is about a 1/4 teaspoon so not much.

That seems like a reasonable area. The instructions for me is to apply on the inner arms. There I had good results but changed area to avoid contact with the family. I might apply there again and retest.

Vince

Super Moderator
We have lots of good threads on injecting T and HCG, you may like to watch them. They may make you more comfortable about injecting.

Whatzup

We have lots of good threads on injecting T and HCG, you may like to watch them. They may make you more comfortable about injecting.
Very informative. Thanks Vince for sharing it. I will see what my doctor says this Friday if I decide to go the injection route.

jp

I'll consider it but I don't like needles. It's bad enough applying cream.

I hated needles before I started also. Would always come close to passing out when getting blood drawn. My first shot that I gave myself I almost passed out and had to lay down. That phobia went away very quickly and now it's no big deal.

Whatzup

I hated needles before I started also. Would always come close to passing out when getting blood drawn. My first shot that I gave myself I almost passed out and had to lay down. That phobia went away very quickly and now it's no big deal.

Yeah those needles are too long I think. Having to get stuck once or twice weekly can be daunting and gets old I'm sure.

blackebob

I was on the cream for 18 mo. started at 50mg/ml, and fought my way up to 200mg /ml. I wasing using an easy doser which lets you dispense a 1/4 click at a time, and manage your dose if you need to move up or down. I would improve for a few weeks then start to level back off after every dosage increase. When I met my new Dr. the first thing she said was change from the 4 clicks for 200mg/ml, and increase it to 7-8 clicks(350-400mg). I felt great for the next three weeks my labs were back and she convinced me to take the shot.

I would put it on tops of my feet, my calves, inner arms(no hair or shaved), fore arms and biceps, and on the nut sack.

Will Brink

It's hard to even call a 28-30g 1/2" a needle. :cool:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching