HELP - Doubts about TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

BSS91

No “hack”, but you should generally try for the lowest effective dose, same with pretty much everything else. Only HCG protocols I’ve had are 500 ius twice/week, 300 ius three times/week, and 250 ius three times/week. 250 three times/week is the best one I’ve found and I plan to stay there now(and have been for over a year). Another concern with HCG is desensitization by overloading receptors so that it is no longer effective at any dose. That’s a hard phenomenon to study though and reports mostly come from anecdotal stories. But either way it’s still a good idea to go with lowest effective dose, and I think the cookie cutter approach of 500 ius twice/week or nothing is what makes quite a few people think they don’t tolerate it. For some reason people are willing to go all over the place with regard to frequency and dose when it comes to trt, but assume HCG should work at that one recommended protocol or else it won’t work. Imagine if people did that with testosterone. If the only option for testosterone was 200 mg/week a lot of people would say it doesn’t work for them, when in reality they just need a better protocol that is suited for them.

It also depends on if you’re doing HCG mono or using it to supplement trt. I’ve only ever done the latter, and I would think the doses required for monotherapy(or see least the doses I see mentioned for it) would be more likely to lead to issues. But then again some people love it, though I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone do it longterm without just adding trt to the mix. That kind of seems to indicate it isn’t a longterm solution.
Okay, this shows me I was going to the right direction then.

After reading more I was thinking of doing 200 ius three times per week and 30 mg test 3 times per week, each on the same day as I prefer not pinning 6 times per week.

At least start from there and see how it goes and maybe go off the hcg a few times just to reduce chances of desensitization.

Again, I know it is not exact science but I feel we can, from research, go in the right direction.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching