HELP - Doubts about TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

BSS91

Hi guys,

33 year old male here, for the last 4 years I have tested my testosterone and it always comes back in the lower range (oscillating between 200s and 300s). At the end of last year, it tested even I the low 200s.

I have depression and anxiety since a young age and a few years ago my sudden interest to a healthy lifestyle helped manage that depression. Started going to the gym and started eating healthy as this gave me hope for the future. I don`t smoke and I don`t drink alcohol so that didn`t change for me.

Testosterone has been a subject of interest in those years and I have been training 4 times a week and have had a pretty solid diet: protein, vegetables, fruits, very little bread or grains depending on the period. Sleeping 8 hours approximately and taking the appropriate supplements. I am actually passionate about health and fitness so in these past years I seeked a healthy lifestyle because I always hoped it would help feel better.

This past year has been the hardest, I slowly lost interest and motivation because my body was just breaking down. I am filled with slight injuries in wrists, knees, hips, that makes it hard for me to continue to train and this has just increased my depression and anxiety.

I have been reading about TRT for a few years now and I finally decided to make the jump this month because I just figured it was my last resort. I researched the topic A LOT in these past few years and I decided that if I would start this would be my protocol:

• 90 mg divided in two or three shots per week.
  • 500 iu HCG divided in two or three shots per week because I want to maintain fertility since I am married and we want kids in the near future.
Now I came up with this protocol knowing that there is no sure thing with TRT, but this should make things easier to be dialed in.

The issue is, by researching the topic a lot, I came across so many negative accounts on how TRT made things worse, how it is difficult to be dialed in, how it ruined things for people, how the effects would be awesome at the beginning and then VANISH suddenly (another fear of mine is that is working and then suddenly bringing back to this current state where now, I have to continue to inject myself for life otherwise I would crash and feel worse, etc etc etc)

I figured I would maybe do a trial and see if it works for me BUT I am death scared of the crash.

Honestly feeling worse than I do NOW is a BIG NO NO. Like it would be literally hell for me and I can see that even with a proper PCT, people still feel worse for a few weeks.

Now I feel desperate because I was putting lots of hope on this and was actually pretty excited.

The questions I have for you are:

Am I exaggerating? Are these experiences a tiny fraction of the people going on TRT?

Thank you for reading

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale