Cypionate dose protocol for a male.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Another Great Day

I completed several searches here and online but was unable to find the answer to this question.

If an HRT male's testosterone levels are at 500 ng/dl what would be the weekly subcutaneous dose of cypionate at 200mg/ml to increase those base levels to 600 ng/dl?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I completed several searches here and online but was unable to find the answer to this question.

If an HRT male's testosterone levels are at 500 ng/dl what would be the weekly subcutaneous dose of cypionate at 200mg/ml to increase those base levels to 600 ng/dl?
A 200 mg/mL at 1 mL = 200 mg injection, would likely put you over the top for most if not all of the week. The Endocrine society recommends 75-100 mg per week.

In the majority of cases, 100 mg per week will get men into the mid to high normal ranges.

Systemlord

aneuman

I think it is hard to predict, but you can use the chart below as a reference.

As you can see, al treatment options put some individuals in the "600" category. That's why TRT is highly individualized. In general, starting point ranges from 50-100 mg testosterone cypionate.

A good starting point, it seems, is to start around 75-80mg of testosterone cypionate sub-cutaneous, once a week, at least that's what more consistently put the tests subjects between 600-800 ng/dl measured at trough, that is 7 days after the injection and before the next injection.

One thing to keep in mind is that the starting levels of natural endogenous testosterone would be meaningless . Once TRT is started, it will most likely disrupt the HPG axis, and the natural production would be suppressed or kept at very, very low levels. You are not "topping off" your natural production, you are replacing it altogether, that's why it is called Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
1694445515380.png

Another Great Day

A 200 mg/mL at 1 mL = 200 mg injection, would likely put you over the top for most if not all of the week. The Endocrine society recommends 75-100 mg per week.

In the majority of cases, 100 mg per week will get men into the mid to high normal ranges.
Thank you very much for the information. I should have been more clear by saying the of product I would be using is Cypionate 200mg/ml, not that I would use a 1 ml dose 200mg/ml dose.

Another Great Day

As you can see, al treatment options put some individuals in the "600" category. That's why TRT is highly individualized. In general, starting point ranges from 50-100 mg testosterone cypionate.

A good starting point, it seems, is to start around 75-80mg of testosterone cypionate sub-cutaneous, once a week, at least that's what more consistently put the tests subjects between 600-800 ng/dl measured at trough, that is 7 days after the injection and before the next injection.

One thing to keep in mind is that the starting levels of natural endogenous testosterone would be meaningless . Once TRT is started, it will most likely disrupt the HPG axis, and the natural production would be suppressed or kept at very, very low levels. You are not "topping off" your natural production, you are replacing it altogether, that's why it is called Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
View attachment 36704
Thank you very much.

Another Great Day

View attachment 36704
Would it be beneficial to divide the sub-q doses to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

aneuman

Would it be beneficial to divide the sub-q doses to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The study did not divide it. They did the injection on Mondays 8:00 am. They noticed that the levels remained very stable for 5 days with a noticeable drop to "baseline levels" on the 7th day, however, they found that:

"The slight decline in mean serum testosterone levels just prior to an injection was not accompanied by a decline in subjective symptoms of energy or mood and is thus unlikely to have clinical significance."

I, on the other hand, have chosen to split the dosage into two of 40 mg each. One on Mondays and one on Thursday, both in the morning. If you want to be anal about the schedule, you could do every 3.5 days, that is, Monday mornings and Thursday evenings, or whatever combination of days that preserves this frequency. I'm not really bothered at the moment with the "0.5 day". Your levels should stable in around 6 weeks, assuming you are compliant with the treatment.

If this is correct, then your average daily level should be about 8mg per day, which is within the range of the natural production of a "healthy young man"

1694447276099.png

aneuman

I should add that there's always a compromise between how stable you want your blood levels to be, and how frequently are you willing to inject.

You could inject testosterone suspension )no ester, short half life) every hour trying to mimic the natural cycle, but that requires 24 pin pricks every day for the rest of your life, or you could do 200 mg every two weeks, but then you could have symptoms of low T after 13 days. A good balance is every week, or twice a week.

If you are planning on using Testosterone Cypionate, the half life is between 5 and 8 days, depending who you trust, which means that injecting every 3 or 4 days would be enough to maintain reasonably stable levels.

This is serum testosterone on once a week sub cutaneous injections, according to the study.

1694447776987.png

As you can see, they are, as the scientists claim, "reasonably stable". Twice a week may smooth out the drop on the 7th day. More frequent than that may not be necessary, although there are always exceptions and reasons for everything.

Another Great Day

The study did not divide it. They did the injection on Mondays 8:00 am. They noticed that the levels remained very stable for 5 days with a noticeable drop to "baseline levels" on the 7th day, however, they found that:

"The slight decline in mean serum testosterone levels just prior to an injection was not accompanied by a decline in subjective symptoms of energy or mood and is thus unlikely to have clinical significance."

I, on the other hand, have chosen to split the dosage into two of 40 mg each. One on Mondays and one on Thursday, both in the morning. If you want to be anal about the schedule, you could do every 3.5 days, that is, Monday mornings and Thursday evenings, or whatever combination of days that preserves this frequency. I'm not really bothered at the moment with the "0.5 day". Your levels should stable in around 6 weeks, assuming you are compliant with the treatment.

If this is correct, then your average daily level should be about 8mg per day, which is within the range of the natural production of a "healthy young man"

View attachment 36705
Thank you.

I have a script for it, and have for 20+ years now. My doctor does not care how much I tale as long as it is in the normal range.

For me, and this is not normal, I pin 200mg on the 1st, 10th and 20th of every month and I am steady at 700-750

T

tareload

You could inject testosterone suspension )no ester, short half life) every hour trying to mimic the natural cycle, but that requires 24 pin pricks every day for the rest of your life,

See here. TNE behaves similarly to Test Prop from pharmacokinetic standpoint.

Troche or nasal gel or cream on anus (man / woman) or labia (woman) gets you closer to physiologic pulsing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guided_by_Voices

I have a script for it, and have for 20+ years now. My doctor does not care how much I tale as long as it is in the normal range.

For me, and this is not normal, I pin 200mg on the 1st, 10th and 20th of every month and I am steady at 700-750
I'm curious what your reasoning is for this. We had someone else here report excellent results with 200mg every 20 days I believe. I suspect there are a lot of unconventional protocols that have not been discovered or widely publicized that that seem "unnatural" but which work well for some people.

I'm curious what your reasoning is for this. We had someone else here report excellent results with 200mg every 20 days I believe. I suspect there are a lot of unconventional protocols that have not been discovered or widely publicized that that seem "unnatural" but which work well for some people.
Everyone is different and each of our bodies acts differently. After 20+ years on HRT and bloodwork every 3 months, I know what works for me and that protocol is on point for me.

Not for everyone of course but works for me well. Once every 20 days, I would be dragging but it works for that person.

Cataceous

Super Moderator

To be clear, if you're injecting testosterone cypionate about every 10 days then your levels are neither steady nor normal. I assume you mean your trough measurements are pretty consistent at 700-750 ng/dL. If so then your peak levels may be well over 2,000 ng/dL, with the average over 1,200 ng/dL. No surprise here, as you are averaging 14 mg of testosterone per day, much more than the 6-7 mg that is typically produced by healthy young men. @tareload put together a useful dose-response chart here.

To be clear, if you're injecting testosterone cypionate about every 10 days then your levels are neither steady nor normal. I assume you mean your trough measurements are pretty consistent at 700-750 ng/dL. If so then your peak levels may be well over 2,000 ng/dL, with the average over 1,200 ng/dL. No surprise here, as you are averaging 14 mg of testosterone per day, much more than the 6-7 mg that is typically produced by healthy young men. @tareload put together a useful dose-response chart here.
That is an awesome chart, may have to reevaluate my protocol.

After 20+ years, honestly, I am just tired of the jabs so I try to minimize them. My highest post stick has been 1,200 ng/dl and the lowest day before the stick is 480 ng/dl

Another Great Day

That is an awesome chart, may have to reevaluate my protocol.

After 20+ years, honestly, I am just tired of the jabs so I try to minimize them. My highest post stick has been 1,200 ng/dl and the lowest day before the stick is 480 ng/dl
Thanks to this great information website I learned many years ago that subcutaneous injections of testosterone is as effective as IM injections. I use Easy Touch 27 gauge needles and it fantastic vs IM

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me