Are you worried about being dependent on TRT during the upcoming trying times?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

I don't think South Africa is a barometer for how trans issues are addressed here in the US, especially seeing how it says they've had shortages going back to 2018.
Just pointing out that Pharma products can and do go out of stock. If it happens somewhere, it can happen anywhere to a larger or lesser extent so be prepared with a contingency.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Arcane

Thats what you would like to think. Pfizer Depo Test - always out of stock for months on end in some countries such as the below. Click the link "Pfizer" in the below quote and you will get the official Pfizer statement.

"
But Depo-Testosterone, the cheapest version of the hormone manufactured by Pfizer, has run out in South Africa three times for periods of between one and 12 months at a time since 2018. The latest shortage started at the end of 2021 and a March statement from Pfizer (which is dated incorrectly) said their product could only be back on the shelves — around the world — somewhere between April and June next year.

The stockout means the more than 28 000 transgender men in South Africa have few affordable options for getting hormone treatment. "

A practical solution is simply to just buy a lot of UGL testosterone and have it stashed. Testosterone is hardly faked or underdosed, and you will not be forced to use it unless the supply of the legit stuff does indeed dry up. UGL test is better than no test.
I think people are having a hard time believing that we are in very unique and unfamiliar times

USMC

I think people are having a hard time believing that we are in very unique and unfamiliar times
Not related to testosterone, but my wife has been unable to get her prescribed Ozempic (Semaglutide) for over a month due to shortages. Pharmacies are scrambling to get more. She is now on a waitlist. Too bad as it was working wonders for her.

Arcane

Not related to testosterone, but my wife has been unable to get her prescribed Ozempic (Semaglutide) for over a month due to shortages. Pharmacies are scrambling to get more. She is now on a waitlist. Too bad as it was working wonders for her.
Im sorry to hear that man. are you worried for Testosterone access personally?

USMC

Im sorry to hear that man. are you worried for Testosterone access personally?
I've been stocking up because nowadays you never know. My pharmacy always gives me 8 1ml SDVs every month, and tells me to take my 40mg dose out of each vial and throw the rest away, lol... yeah, sure..

BigTex

I certanly realize it but known that we must be able to resort to other means to get out medications.

3 years before the 2022 Olympics in China, WADA and the IOC were coming down on China very hard about the well known production of anabolic steroids and raw powders. China came up with some new tough laws and made a few examples of small time underground labs who had not paid the government and WADA and the IOC were happy with the facade. We did think there was going to be a world wide shortage because so much of the legal pharmaceutical raw powders are produced very cheaply in China. So what most did here is stock up for 2-3 years just in case. Come to find out there never was a shortage and it was quickly back to business as usual.

Even the market predictors are saying "The global steroid market is projected to grow at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030. The growth in the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising awareness about the benefits of steroids, and technological advancements in steroid delivery methods. In terms of application, the injection segment is projected to grow at a higher CAGR than other segments from 2022 to 2030."

FangFang

I'm steady stocking up. I have a pharmacist that agreed to fill 1ml vial as two .3ml doses due to difficulty with those small vials. Every 90 day supply puts me 30 days ahead, which I put in my stock. Of course when or if something bad happens I'll be able to cut back and stretch it even further.

Any other ideas on how to put back an emergency supply?

I'm totally dependent on the T, and if shtf you will need plenty. I have some clomid stocked also for the last ditch hurrah.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Recession is coming, as well a shortages. How worried are you about getting being on TRT during these times and potentially losing access?
I have no concerns about my source of TRT even if there is a recession. We had no shortages through the last recession at all. My life depends on three other meds, by the way. If I stop talking them, I would probably die in two years

bixt

This is another case where you can easily get the product via UGLs \ research peptide companies. While I don't use this stuff, I have family that went this route recently and it is evident from the drastic and rapid results, UGL or not, it works.

USMC

This is another case where you can easily get the product via UGLs \ research peptide companies. While I don't use this stuff, I have family that went this route recently and it is evident from the drastic and rapid results, UGL or not, it works.
I agree. My wife won't do it as she doesn't trust anything not prescribed from her DR. Trust me, I have mentioned it to her numerous times.

Gladiator

The Australian UGL market is very competitive. Most suppliers are getting it all lad tested so everyone knows it’s legit
Don’t think there will be a problem but then again about a year ago it was in short supply because of bad raws coming from China.

t_spacemonkey

Thats what you would like to think. Pfizer Depo Test - always out of stock for months on end in some countries such as the below. Click the link "Pfizer" in the below quote and you will get the official Pfizer statement.

"
But Depo-Testosterone, the cheapest version of the hormone manufactured by Pfizer, has run out in South Africa three times for periods of between one and 12 months at a time since 2018. The latest shortage started at the end of 2021 and a March statement from Pfizer (which is dated incorrectly) said their product could only be back on the shelves — around the world — somewhere between April and June next year.

The stockout means the more than 28 000 transgender men in South Africa have few affordable options for getting hormone treatment. "

A practical solution is simply to just buy a lot of UGL testosterone and have it stashed. Testosterone is hardly faked or underdosed, and you will not be forced to use it unless the supply of the legit stuff does indeed dry up. UGL test is better than no test.
i ordered a backup supply of 'UGT' and ran it through a steroid coloring test. matched the expected cypionate color 100%. now i am not sure about the potency or potential contaminants, but it is hard to imagine they would underdose this, it is very cheap to make. i rather go UGT during SHTF then crash my levels to 0

Systemlord

If there ever was a shortage of Jatenzo, being that can’t tolerate cypionate and enanthate while injecting daily and that being the only way I respond to TRT, I would have to be on Test prop and cross my fingers it works without side effects.

bixt

If there ever was a shortage of Jatenzo, being that can’t tolerate cypionate and enanthate while injecting daily and that being the only way I respond to TRT, I would have to be on Test prop and cross my fingers it works without side effects.

If you were really desperate you could buy UGL undecanoate injectables, mix the oil with more fats and ingest.

Or buy undecanoate raws and mix them with the appropriate fats. Refer to pharma oral TU leaflets for the list of appropriate fats.

bixt

I’m assuming the half-life (6 hours) would be identical to Jatenzo?

As long as you have mixed the TU with the appropriate lipids the absorption half-life and amount absorbed vs amount destructed in the first pass should be good enough.

The lipids in the Jatenzo gelcap play a huge part for both the absorption half-life and the amount which reaches systemic circulation intact past the hepatic system.

Plain oral raw TU doesn't result in good levels. The added lipids were the game changer.

Jaykir666

Recession is coming, as well a shortages. How worried are you about getting being on TRT during these times and potentially losing access?
I myself am an advocate for predictabilities and being prepared no matter what simply because of a very strange life time I have passed, unlike most of others, BUT even thinking about a type of recession that crashes the economy of the super power country like the United States to the point you can't even get your T as you used to sounds like something I can't even force myself to think about. What if it happens out of possibilities anyway? Then, be sure you are not going to find reasons as to why living matters to you anymore, with/without T.

as someone who had to come off TRT for fertility reasons. Its no joke. the crash is real and changes your entire personality. I became a total wimp and my mental heal deterioriated dramtically. It would be way easier to deal with economic turmoil when on TRT. Things just roll off my shoulders and I have a " I will figure it out and persevere" mentality no matter what. l wheras off TRT It is much harder for me to handle adversity. Maybe others are different, but that was my experience
I believe you, i had to lower my dose last year and just from that i experienced: less energy, less confidence, felt like a diabetic for a bit due to insulin resistance, felt like i was in shock, told doctor, got approval to go back up, - the hardest part i also experienced depression, was always crying for about six weeks. Once i went back up in the dose, all the problems evaporated! This is strong stuff and as per an endocrinologist told me, Testosterone affects ALL other hormones! I cant cant cant cant imagine stopping this cold turkey, my body would go in to to shock! But doctors around here tell folks to do it, i cant believe it!

Found out now if i need to lower it, I HAVE TO DO IT very very slowly! Like taper it very very slowly!

Arcane

I believe you, i had to lower my dose last year and just from that i experienced: less energy, less confidence, felt like a diabetic for a bit due to insulin resistance, felt like i was in shock, told doctor, got approval to go back up, - the hardest part i also experienced depression, was always crying for about six weeks. Once i went back up in the dose, all the problems evaporated! This is strong stuff and as per an endocrinologist told me, Testosterone affects ALL other hormones! I cant cant cant cant imagine stopping this cold turkey, my body would go in to to shock! But doctors around here tell folks to do it, i cant believe it!

Found out now if i need to lower it, I HAVE TO DO IT very very slowly! Like taper it very very slowly!
yep. the "crash" is rough

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching