Are you worried about being dependent on TRT during the upcoming trying times?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Johnny Test

Easy solution. Buy a ton of UG Test from a well known source. A source that has real board activity with reviews. Double check all vials with RoidTest (the one that indicates strength). The tuck that shit away for emergencies. Shit you can get 50ml jugs dirt cheap. Buy 10 tuck them away and at TRT dosages you literally have an enough for 20 years. Expiration dates are overrated. Just keep them in complete darkness.

Pringle

Not related to testosterone, but my wife has been unable to get her prescribed Ozempic (Semaglutide) for over a month due to shortages. Pharmacies are scrambling to get more. She is now on a waitlist. Too bad as it was working wonders for her.
So much of this is not recessionary or “end of times” hyperbole. Just simple supply and demand and drug companies not forecasting and manufacturing to radical changes. These diabetic drugs for example, have been now approved for weight loss……the demand goes through the roof and outruns the supply chain. Supply chain scrambles to catch up due to lack of adequate response to application changes and accurate forecasting to changes they knew were coming.

JmarkH

@Pringle you wouldn't happen to live close to a USP do you?
So much of this is not recessionary or “end of times” hyperbole. Just simple supply and demand and drug companies not forecasting and manufacturing to radical changes. These diabetic drugs for example, have been now approved for weight loss……the demand goes through the roof and outruns the supply chain. Supply chain scrambles to catch up due to lack of adequate response to application changes and accurate forecasting to changes they knew were coming.

Absolutely agree with what you said. I have a hard time understanding why this isn't obvious. I do have an MBA but wouldn't expect that to be a necessary component.

Pringle

@Pringle you wouldn't happen to live close to a USP do you?

Absolutely agree with what you said. I have a hard time understanding why this isn't obvious. I do have an MBA but wouldn't expect that to be a necessary component.
Same with testosterone. More demand than ever today as trt clinics are popping up everywhere and transition therapy is exploding at a fast pace as well.

We are actually fortunate, for however long it lasts, that compounding Rx can pick up the production gaps. Big Pharma wants to stop that and corner the market, however they are not equipped with the leadership and/or capabilities to deliver the entire market needs as we see with so many drugs today.

Gladiator

Easy solution. Buy a ton of UG Test from a well known source. A source that has real board activity with reviews. Double check all vials with RoidTest (the one that indicates strength). The tuck that shit away for emergencies. Shit you can get 50ml jugs dirt cheap. Buy 10 tuck them away and at TRT dosages you literally have an enough for 20 years. Expiration dates are overrated. Just keep them in complete darkness.
I’m on a forum that has paying sponsors that have every batch tested by Janoshik One then prints the label with batch number and mg/ml so you know exactly what in it. Then the pay per view testing group will double check random batches to see if it’s the same.
If you are going to get enough testosterone for 20 years it’s better to spend $300 and have it tested properly.

Janoshik​

schismz

W/ test cyp, I'm assuming the shelf life is ... a decade+ when stored in a cool dark place at roughly room temp (70-75F) ...? Unfamiliar with long term storage results.

hCG = years in fridge (from experience).
HGH = years in fridge (from experience).

Apropos of nothing in particular: enough nicotine for roughly 300 years, frozen to 0F, so molecular movement is close to zero, and very minimal oxidation occurring.

Any prescription meds I'm on, building supplies of more.

On one hand, well, the 27 different genders all need hormones to keep that narrative going, but, on the other hand, <reading script> we seem to be approaching end of days, so loading up for long term storage in bomb shelter with guns, and food! and starving, rabid, electrified undead attack dogs on speed with cybernetic exoskeletons who shoot lasers out of their eyes and breathe EMPs to disable the Boston Robotics dogs!

Coconutz

then explain all the food processing plants mysteriously burning down. plus now. FACT

Gladiator

W/ test cyp, I'm assuming the shelf life is ... a decade+ when stored in a cool dark place at roughly room temp (70-75F) ...? Unfamiliar with long term storage results.

Apropos of nothing in particular: enough nicotine for roughly 300 years, frozen to 0F, so molecular movement is close to zero, and very minimal oxidation occurring.

On one hand, well, the 27 different genders all need hormones to keep that narrative going, but, on the other hand, <reading script> we seem to be approaching end of days, so loading up for long term storage in bomb shelter with guns, and food! and starving, rabid, electrified undead attack dogs on speed with cybernetic exoskeletons who shoot lasers out of their eyes and breathe EMPs to disable the Boston Robotics dogs!
Do you take any other drugs besides testosterone?
If so I need sone of them

Abonicex

p

On one hand, well, the 27 different genders all need hormones to keep that narrative going, but, on the other hand, <reading script> we seem to be approaching end of days, so loading up for long term storage in bomb shelter with guns, and food! and starving, rabid, electrified undead attack dogs on speed with cybernetic exoskeletons who shoot lasers out of their eyes and breathe EMPs to disable the Boston Robotics dog
people dont need hormones to assume their gender roles. its only today that hormones are available while gender divergent people have existed throughout all history. lots of people today that are trans dont take hormones. and please dont be obnoxious towards them. people among your family and friends have dysphoria.

Last edited:

Abonicex

on the op. yes im worried about that too.

id need to know how t is elaborated to hypothetize on its availability. yet im sure there will be a shortage as climate change hits harder and harder ruining crops and the capabilities to work outside and the ecosystem like bees.

so thats also why i chose to not take trt. and instead try to pump my t some other ways.

but im interested in that comment about stockpiling for 20 years. how would that work?

Abonicex

ser, im new to trt. what's ug test?

it really wont go bad in 20 years? is tht a eal number?

also dont you need to refrigerate it?

Johnny Test

UG = Underground Lab. Test will last a while. Keep it out of Sun light in less than room temperature it will be fine for many years. Just make sure it’s sealed.

Abonicex

UG = Underground Lab. Test will last a while. Keep it out of Sun light in less than room temperature it will be fine for many years. Just make sure it’s sealed.
ty very much.

so this tells me something else. Can you make your own testosterone? How safe and easy is it to make it?

Gladiator

ty very much.

so this tells me something else. Can you make your own testosterone? How safe and easy is it to make it?
You can buy raw powder then have it tested for purity. Then google how to make it into oil.
Everything you need you can buy on line from one website.
Just have to find the good information and be very hygienic.

Personal I wouldn’t bother as it’s a prison sentence for manufacturing but a fine for possessing.

Arcane

on the op. yes im worried about that too.

id need to know how t is elaborated to hypothetize on its availability. yet im sure there will be a shortage as climate change hits harder and harder ruining crops and the capabilities to work outside and the ecosystem like bees.

so thats also why i chose to not take trt. and instead try to pump my t some other ways.

but im interested in that comment about stockpiling for 20 years. how would that work?
p

people dont need hormones to assume their gender roles. its only today that hormones are available while gender divergent people have existed throughout all history. lots of people today that are trans dont take hormones. and please dont be obnoxious towards them. people among your family and friends have dysphoria.
Still feel good?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching