About to start Clomid (22M)

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

50mg of Clomid is more prone to having Estrogen and its negative side effects, most unsuccessful clomid trials are overdosed with Estrogen problems. 12.5mg is going to be much less prone and gives room to increase the dose if needed.
Hence, there is less/no need for armidex if one takes 12.5 mg instead of 50 mg in a TRT withdrawal protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

marcsmith79

Hi guys, I was prescribed clomid at 12.5 mg EOD to jumpstart my testosterone. Here are my bloods:

Total Test 270 NG/DL (264-916)
Free test 8.7 pg/ml (9.3-27)
DHEA 190 ug/dL
LH 1.7miu/ ml (1.7-8.6)
Estrogen 7.6 pg / ml(8-35)
TSH 1.7 mIU/ml (.45-4.5)
Shg 40 nmol/ l

I was wondering if anyone has had luck with clomid therapy to bring testosterone back up. How did you feel and did you eventually come off? I’m 22 years old and physically active. 3 full body workouts per week focusing mainly on the main compound lifts. Diet consists of mainly rice, pasta, lean beef, chicken,veggies and oatmeal.

Also, I have had 2 blood test in the past 4 years with basically identical results except I didn’t have LH checked.

Thanks.
You’re 22? Seems too young to be on anything. Judging by your diet you are lacking good fats which are ABSOLUTELY necessary for hormonal health.Whole eggs avocados nuts and seeds When you had your labs drawn were you well rested? Do you stress a lot or suffer from anxiety often? Labs are just a snapshot of where you are at that exact moment. Try getting lab work done on a rest day wel fed the night prior. Also make sure you eating enough calories... A calorie deficit can wreak havoc on your T levels. Pro fighters cutting weight have very low t and it goes back up after the re feed and hydrate. To answer your question I was on clomid as a diagnostic tool to see if my tested were working, they were and my levels went from 325TT to 695TT but as soon as I got off they plummeted down to 95TT and came back up to the 300 range. Make sure you are getting enough calories, sleep, and getting adequate rest between workouts. Just my opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me