A different dosing strategy with bremelanotide (PT-141) yields dramatically better results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Golfboy307

I am suspending my microdosing experiment for now. The last couple of times I have injected the PT141, I noticed much less in the way of erection improvement and much more in the way of side effects (for me: flushing, pounding pulse, general malaise next day).

Was hoping for better long term results, but it also seems to align with the OP.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

I am suspending my microdosing experiment for now. The last couple of times I have injected the PT141, I noticed much less in the way of erection improvement and much more in the way of side effects (for me: flushing, pounding pulse, general malaise next day).

Was hoping for better long term results, but it also seems to align with the OP.
Thanks for update. What was your most recent dose and frequency?

Golfboy307

I was injecting 0.01ML to 0.02ML, or two ticks on the insulin syringe. Based on the concentration of my vial that was roughly 0.1Mg to 0.2Mg. (The standard one-time dose of Vyleesi is 1.75Mg). Best guess...

Willyt

I was injecting 0.01ML to 0.02ML, or two ticks on the insulin syringe. Based on the concentration of my vial that was roughly 0.1Mg to 0.2Mg. (The standard one-time dose of Vyleesi is 1.75Mg). Best guess...
Many thanks. How many injections per day? Were you also taking multi-day breaks in between injections?

phalloguy100

Oh man, that’s too bad. It sounded promising.

I still got a pretty good tan, and the last time I dosed it was 2-3 weeks ago. Too bad the libido effect doesn’t last as long as the tan!!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'd like to re-emphasize that while doses of 100-200 mcg PT-141 are small relative to dosing standards for Vyleesi, the premise of the thread is that these doses still stimulate at a much higher level than the endogenous hormone, α-MSH. Therefore the results may be dissimilar to what I experienced with distributed micro-dosing, i.e. 5-20 mcg a few times a day.

I neglected to mention in the original post that a PT-141 nasal spray may also be a viable delivery method. Getting the dose right could take more effort, as the bioavailability isn't known exactly. I saw one place saying that double the dose is needed for nasal administration. If this is in the ballpark then the implication is that one should be aiming for a few daily doses in the range of 20-40 mcg. Existing pre-made sprays probably need to be diluted to make this feasible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me