Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jul. 03, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 289 views
captain said: I used it for many years till insurance wouldn't cover it. Fortesta 4 pumps and 100 daily HCG was always 700-900 total t. I recall the first dosing of 6 pumps and t level around ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 59 posts * 727 views
Zibernet said: Skip to 2:00 Dave Lee explains that a Pregnenolone deficiency doesn't allow for higher testosterone dosages to be tolerated. Supplementing Pregnenolone is an easy fix instead of ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 36 posts * 341 views
Nelson Vergel said: I am taking this one [image] The reason I take 100 mg is because it is actually a low dose compared to studies. [link] After 3 weeks, I can say that I am sleeping better and my ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 19 posts * 72 views
madman said: European Association of Urology Guidelines on Sexual and Reproductive Health-2021 Update: Male Sexual Dysfunction Abstract Context: The present summary of the European Association ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 9 posts * 56 views
madman said: Join Dr. Jennifer Caudle as she welcomes Dr. Adrian Dobs and Dr. Faysal Yafi to discuss testosterone replacement therapy and an oral soft gel option for appropriate hypogonadal ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 6 posts * 82 views
Arcane said: I have been taking a preworkout consistently for the past year or so. Wasn't aware of the effects of one of the ingredients: Mucuna pruriens (Ldopa 98%) 250 mg. Im a little concerned ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 5 posts * 77 views
Gianluca said: I'm considering Westward Test Enanthate as I want to try Test in sesame oil again, and this seems to be the only option at Empower Pharmacy to do so. I don't like big pharma to ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 8 posts * 53 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Background: During the last century, surgical management of erectile dysfunction has evolved from an experimental concept to a core treatment modality with widespread ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 70 views
Weasel said: Simple question that i cannot find the answer to: Will Oxandrolone alter Total Testosterone/ Free Testosterone on lab work? Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 37 views
Anonymon said: Struggling to make sense of why my total testosterone is going down while my free testosterone and E2 are skyrocketing at the same dose and frequency (20-24mg daily, was also with ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 2 posts * 33 views
Gianluca said: I was just measured my salivary DHEA in an adrenal stress test, the level came back quiet low, 32pg/ml on a scale 137-336 I'm on 15mg DHEA supplement, which generally brings my ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 36 views
Rogue702 said: I'm going to be taking a trip to Hawaii soon and haven't ever traveled since I started using trt. I'm trying to avoid them giving me a hard time . What should I be aware of and ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 2 posts * 27 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Objective: To develop a best practice document for the management of postmenopausal vulvovaginal atrophy (VVA). Method: Literature review carried out using clinical terms, ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
Nelson Vergel said: Hey guys! Please make sure that you select the right forum folder before posting. I see many new members posting on this folder " Testosterone Basics & Questions" when posting ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 1 post * 32 views
Larry B said: Has anyone used Ibutamoren Mesylate and if so what was your experience with it? Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale