Considering Westward Test E

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I'm considering Westward Test Enanthate as I want to try Test in sesame oil again, and this seems to be the only option at Empower Pharmacy to do so. I don't like big pharma to begin with, but would like to hear any experiences perhaps with Westward Test E vs compounded, if there are any

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jon H

I've tried most of the carrier oils (GSO, sesame, and several others), and have used Westward test, although it was cypionate vs. enanthate. I never felt any difference except maybe the viscosity. For many, the carrier oil makes no noticeable difference. However, I've read that many men have sensitivities to certain oils, or anecdotally feel differently depending on the type of oil used.

DS3

I'm considering Westward Test Enanthate as I want to try Test in sesame oil again, and this seems to be the only option at Empower Pharmacy to do so. I don't like big pharma to begin with, but would like to hear any experiences perhaps with Westward Test E vs compounded, if there are any
I’ve always felt better with Westward testosterone over compounded. I am currently on westward test e and like it.

Gianluca

I've tried most of the carrier oils (GSO, sesame, and several others), and have used Westward test, although it was cypionate vs. enanthate. I never felt any difference except maybe the viscosity. For many, the carrier oil makes no noticeable difference. However, I've read that many men have sensitivities to certain oils, or anecdotally feel differently depending on the type of oil used.
I know on paper a different carrier oil should not make any difference in the treatment beside skin reactions, although I see many people reporting less bloating/water ret or just feeling better with a type of oil vs another. Some people even report less anxiety. At the beginning of my treatment, I was with Hallandale Pharmacy, sesame oil compounded test, felt great and no water retention at all. Once I switched with Defy years ago, I started to develop water ret from testosterone, I just realized now that I switched at the same time to APS and Empower Pharmacy, Grapeseed oil. Curios to see what happens on sesame
Oil again

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching