Anyone here taking progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lol wtf! Love your dots connections

@Nelson Vergel any reason to supply with progesterone when one can increase it by taking pregnenolone?
That is what I am trying to prove now. I am taking 100 mg per night of a pregnenolone capsule. Got blood drawn yesterday and ran pregnenolone and progesterone by liquid chromatography/ mass spectrometry. Results next week. We will see.

Gman86

That is what I am trying to prove now. I am taking 100 mg per night of a pregnenolone capsule. Got blood drawn yesterday and ran pregnenolone and progesterone by liquid chromatography/ mass spectrometry. Results next week. We will see.
What brand of pregnenolone are u using?

what benefits have u noticed from it again?

did u try a lower dose of preg before trying 100mg/ night?

did u ever try taking it in the morning?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What brand of pregnenolone are u using?

what benefits have u noticed from it again?

did u try a lower dose of preg before trying 100mg/ night?

did u ever try taking it in the morning?

I am taking this one

pregnenolone supplement.jpg

The reason I take 100 mg is because it is actually a low dose compared to studies.

After 3 weeks, I can say that I am sleeping better and my cognitive capacity (even the fluidity of my speech and accent) is better. I will know soon if this is just a placebo effect. My mood is slightly better. No bloating so far. I will know my lab results in a week (pregnenolone & progesterone both by sensitive assay).

This is a panel I created on Discounted Labs for this purpose:

I have not tried taking it in the morning. I am concerned that if in fact it increases progesterone, I may feel tired. But there is only one way to find out! I will try it in the morning.

I have to also add that I have been taking Vitamin C (1000 mg) and lactoferrin to increase my ferritin (it was sitting at 32 even though I have not donated blood in years). That may also improve energy with potential improvement in cognitive function.

lactoferrin supplement.jpg

Gman86

I am taking this one

View attachment 15164

The reason I take 100 mg is because it is actually a low dose compared to studies.

After 3 weeks, I can say that I am sleeping better and my cognitive capacity (even the fluidity of my speech and accent) is better. I will know soon if this is just a placebo effect. My mood is slightly better. No bloating so far. I will know my lab results in a week (pregnenolone & progesterone both by sensitive assay).

I have not tried taking it in the morning. I am concerned that if in fact it increases progesterone, I may feel tired. But there is only one way to find out! I will try it in the morning.

I have to also add that I have been taking Vitamin C (1000 mg) and lactoferrin to increase my ferritin (it was sitting at 32 even though I have not donated blood in years). That may also improve energy with potential improvement in cognitive function.

View attachment 15165
Better reply than I could of asked for. Thanks for all that. Can’t wait to see ur lab results, and curious if taking it in the morning makes any difference, good or bad.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
@Gman86 This supplement also works for brain fog (not taking it now), but take it only as needed (not every day) since some of us report low mood after discontinuing dose after daily use.

DS3

After 8 years on HRT, brain fog is the one and only symptom I haven’t been able to kick. U and bumpy’s experiences with 100mg of pregnenolone have me pretty optimistic about giving this dose of pregnenolone a try, in hopes it improves or eliminates my brain fog all together
I will say that my cognitive function appears much better now that I am taking progesterone. Give it a try if you have not.

Gianluca

Lol wtf! Love your dots connections

@Nelson Vergel any reason to supply with progesterone when one can increase it by taking pregnenolone?

@Nelson Vergel thanks for tagging!

I heard Dr Mark Gordon saying that some people may have more trouble converting Oral Pregnenolone to Allopregnenolone, in that case Oral Progesterone may help better doing so. In my experience, Pregnenolone is calming, but for example I t doesn't help with social anxiety, when Progesterone helps.

this study was done in post menopausal women, but it shows how Oral Progesterone converts to Allopregnanolone in humans.

Gianluca

I am taking this one

View attachment 15164

View attachment 15165

I noticed the same with pregnenolone in regards to fluidity of speech and accent, my brain also works quicker with tasks and thinking in general

why lactoferrin to increase Ferritin? doesn't lactoferrin binds iron preventing its absorption? I believe it is found in Whey Protein as well

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me