Flying with testosterone ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

I’m going to be taking a trip to Hawaii soon and haven’t ever traveled since I started using trt. I’m trying to avoid them giving me a hard time . What should I be aware of and what should I use to travel with ? Can I bring it on my carry on ? Any suggestions to make it go as smooth as possible

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

I travel with mine all the time. In my carry one as well. I carry syringes and testosterone in a quart plastic bag in an outside pocket. I carry the testosterone in a labeled box with the prescription on it. Dozens of flights domestic snd overseas, never been a question

schismz

I've travelled internationally frequently, including testosterone, syringes, hGH, misc other peptides, etc. I always have them clearly marked with an RX to my name and include a physician's letter(s) in the case. In literally 100s of flights, nobody has ever looked at the meds, shrugged at the syringes, never opened the DR's letters; the only thing they're always super-excited about are the ice packs for the peptides, so at this point I preemptively take out the ice packs, hand them to TSA, explain that I'm traveling with temperature sensitive medication (which they're used to, because that includes everybody on insulin). TSA will check that they are frozen -- if they're NOT frozen they won't let you fly with them -- and aren't explosives, and then wave goodbye.

The rules and regulations regarding what molecules are legal in which jurisdictions are ridiculously tangled and complex. If you check how many people fly each day, and how many of those people have prescriptions with them, that percentage is quite high. The TSA's overall stance is: it's not really their job to sort all that out, it's incumbent upon you to know the laws of the jurisdiction(s) you are traveling to, and as long as you don't have something exciting like 30-50 vials of something, 1000s of pills, half a kilo of mysterious powder, they really don't care. They only care about the ice packs which somehow may constitute a danger to other passengers or the crew, if they're not frozen (shrug). They will wipe those chemicals on the ice packs and test them, and then wave you through.

If you have global entry, they don't even do any of that, they just wave you through.

VacationMan

I've carried testosterone, HCG, syringes, alcohol pads, you-name-it all over the world. Just make sure your refrigerated carrier is frozen solid for when you go through security and make sure to request that security hand checks it.

There was this -one- time that I had issues with carrying HCG though. Coming off a flight from Finland through London Heathrow. My refrigerated carrier was still very cold upon arrival at Heathrow, but had defrosted a bit during the flight from Finland...so it wasn't frozen solid. Security at Heathrow pitched a fit about it then made me throw the refrigerated carrier "in the bin", gave me a plastic bag for the meds and pointed to a bar nearby saying "they have ice over there".

First and last time for me to fly through Heathrow (that place is a zoo to begin with).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me