TRT monotherapy. 5 week lab check due to nipple symptoms. Thoughts/Guidance please.

Buy Lab Tests Online

1cc

The more frequent your injections, the less likely you will have side effects, because of the lower fluctuations. Injecting daily is best in my opinion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
The more frequent your injections, the less likely you will have side effects, because of the lower fluctuations. Injecting daily is best in my opinion.

The main advantage of injecting daily is clipping the peak--->trough let alone blood levels will be more stable throughout the week.

Although some men will do well injecting once weekly and enjoy the rollercoaster effect for many others it can easily have a negative impact on one's energy, mood, libido, and erectile function.

When it comes to minimizing/avoiding sides clipping the peak--->trough by injecting more frequently (daily/EOD) can help but it is far from a given as many still end up struggling due to running too high an FT level.

It is not only the fluctuation peak--->trough but also how high you push your FT.

Something that many tend to overlook as unfortunately everyone and their brother are brainwashed by that more is better mentality spewed on the internet!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me