Nipple Swelling and Pain After 1st Week

Buy Lab Tests Online

dufresne

Thanks to anyone who can offer some advice.

I'm 48 and my relevant labs are all in the "normal" range, except my DHEA which has been low for years (chronic Lyme disease).

Testosterone: 441 ng/dl
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin: 1153 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 77.6 pg/ml
Bioavailable Testosterone 1.99 ng/ml

I started with testosterone cream a week ago after my doctor, who's a bit of an HRT enthusiast, suggested it. He gave me a high daily dose that I could decrease as I saw fit (120 mg in the AM, and 80 mg in the PM). There is also 25 mg of DHEA in the preparation.

My doctor, himself, applies testosterone rectally in the morning and scrotally at night. I thought the latter sounded better so I did that both in the morning and at night for a week. I've since read up a little and learned that scrotal application can increase absorption eight-fold over applying the cream to other areas. As such I believe I've given myself a whopping dose in the last week. Now my nipples are sore, perky, and kind of swollen. I understand this is most likely due to aromatization to estrogen and/prolactin.

How do I make this go away? I don't like the way it looks, and it feels like sadists have been tweaking my nipples for days. This is simply unacceptable to me as a side effect. Might things normalize if I just apply the cream to my traps and shoulders, perhaps at a smaller dose? Can I stop the cream abruptly? How long for hormone levels to settle down to what they were before I started TRT? What's the risk of gyno and how long does that take to develop? I've read it happens relatively early in TRT for those who are susceptible.

I'm leaving on a month long trip eight days from now. I'd love to not be dealing with this at that point.

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Now my nipples are sore, perky, and kind of swollen. I understand this is most likely due to aromatization to estrogen and/prolactin.

How do I make this go away?
This should go away in a couple of weeks. This is more than likely fluid buildup, not gyno and is common to those starting out on TRT.

Your other option is to live with low T, shorten and lower your quality of life.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching