Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Yeah patch seems the best option as gum might irritate the gut. My girl is doing these ones. Today is her second day and shes feeling great with zero sides so far. If you start low then try doing at least a few rounds minimum and titrate the dose up till you get symptom relief. She will do 5 on 2 off and then another round if everything goes well. The lower dose might work the same so will see if we decide to titrate down. We might actually titrate up on the second round for another 5/2 and then reassess. Will keep you uodated and def give it a go and let me know ;)

P.s. also make sure you read the science/guides from Dr. Marco Leitzke from those links I posted above.
Glad to hear that she’s still doing well. Just ordered the 7mg rugby brand patches that the doctor in the vid recommended. Should be in within a couple days. Ordered it off Amazon. Will definitely check out all the links. Saved them all, and are gonna start knocking them out one by one

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Glad to hear that she’s still doing well. Just ordered the 7mg rugby brand patches that the doctor in the vid recommended. Should be in within a couple days. Ordered it off Amazon. Will definitely check out all the links. Saved them all, and are gonna start knocking them out one by one
Good mate and enjoy the ride. Let me know what happens.

Belekas

nobody
Just got back my 4pt Cortisol Saliva test so heres the result fwiw. Morning and mid-day Cortisol at full tilt and above ref range. Evening and before sleep not too bad but will dig into it to see what can and should be done. Any advice more then welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_5712.jpeg
    IMG_5712.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 28

Mastodont

Nicotine use via snus, or what is getting more common nicotine bags without tobacco, absolutely are addictive, even though there is no smoking involved and the delivery is sustained...so i will argue nicotine will always be addictive, and will always be vasoconstrictive, have personally experienced declining erection quality that subsided when quitting buccal use, personally know many who have had circulation problems. That being said it is an immunosuppressant and may be beneficial for some, especially if very low doses provide benefits, one would assume that 1-2mg in 24h period would not be that bad for the CV system.

Mastodont

The snake venom thing may be derived from spla2-iia similiarities in snake bites and severe covid, i have a really hard time believing in the snake venom water supply thing really, and even if it was possible why it only affects some.

Belekas

nobody
Nicotine use via snus, or what is getting more common nicotine bags without tobacco, absolutely are addictive, even though there is no smoking involved and the delivery is sustained...so i will argue nicotine will always be addictive, and will always be vasoconstrictive, have personally experienced declining erection quality that subsided when quitting buccal use, personally know many who have had circulation problems. That being said it is an immunosuppressant and may be beneficial for some, especially if very low doses provide benefits, one would assume that 1-2mg in 24h period would not be that bad for the CV system.

Don't argue anything here and agree on those points because the science seems to be there and just sharing my journey and information I find interesting. Although I'm not sure about Nicotine Patches being similar addictive esp if you manage them smart and even low dose like that Doc in the video does 24/7. Everything has cons and pros. Most are addicted to not being able to put the fork down so you know. Everything is addictive. Everyone picks their own poison whatever that may be. I'm only interested in patches and to cycle as per Dr Marco Leitzke recommendations to see if I benefit. So far its helping a lot for my girl and her terrible symptoms so we will see what happens as we experiment further. For me 7mg patch worked like gods hand and the symptom relief was unbelievable. I will experiment wit ot again when my gut heals only with lower doses at first and will start placing on leg and not arm and try to build up with cycling rounds as per recommendations. I have smoked 30 years incl heavy indica daily and that never impacted my erections. But I never was overweight, unhealthy or a lazy cunt so pretty much looked about my health as much as I could even poisong myself on another hand. Always worked active and working out since my early childhood days so maybe that has an effect as well. But I'm just N=1 and as everyone is different and unique only trial and error will tell the story and if the risk profile suits you then I'd say crack on and give it a fair try as you can never know what you will find.

Also thanks for sharing the study will read it now that I'm back from an early physio appoitment.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
The snake venom thing may be derived from spla2-iia similiarities in snake bites and severe covid, i have a really hard time believing in the snake venom water supply thing really, and even if it was possible why it only affects some.

Yeah who knows but also a possibility that people only think they feel good when everybody is used to feeling like shit and most have no idea what feeling good actually is. One thing I know for sure that government aint no friend and all they is is just a bunch of liers, crooks and nasty individuals with only one motive in mind. Maybe more but def not good ones. Everything else is open to everyones imagination.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
From all the reading and watching lately it seems that B1 might be the key to the puzzle I'm trying to solve. B1 gets depleted badly when eating tons of carbs through grains ,breads, pastas, flour, etc and I've eaten absolutely insane amounts of them in my 15 years of BBing. Also been decades I've taken a good B complex as well.

I'll try sourcing a stack and will try B1 Benfothiamin together with B Complex. Match B1 with B2 as one depletes the another, as far as I understood. Also Magnesium and Vitamin C as cofactors together. Probably will have to get good NAC supplement as well. Also seems that for some people Benfothiamin works better and for others TTFD. So will have to experiment and see what happens. Diet, stress management and sleep are very important as well so always gotta tick those boxes on the regular basis if we want something to have a fair chance of working.

Will continue to research and will give this a go next year into February most likely.

And BTW remembered that I have injectable NEURORUBINE in the fridge that contains B1 B6 and B12 so will start injecting them as well.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Ok done with the weekend reading and research and read some really interesthing things. Will start NEURORUBINE injections from tomorrow and see if that helps any. Not expecting much as thats not a big dose but will see. Been planning a long time to do a parisite cleanse so probably will do it as well early next year. Will see how TRT makes me feel next month but already ordered some Clomid and likely will get off and start recovery process. Then a long healing process. See what the future brings. One step at a time.

After a long time now it seems I'm managing to tolerate Magnesium. So taking anywhere from 500-700mg of elemental magnesium per day from Magnesium Bisglycinate and some Raw Pumpkin seeds which I seem to digest as well. Also using Cream Of Tartar for potassium. Getting some from food as well so probably 4000-5000mg per day. Also taking Super K vitamin, Vitamin-E liquid, 8000iu of Vitamin D3, 4g of Vitamin-C, 2g Curcumin, 250mg UDCA 3xday with meals, 200mg Ubiqunol, Arginine 800mg 2-3X/day and some Citrulline Malate 4g 1-2x day. Probably forgot something but thats about it atm.

Will update how NEURORIBINE injections get going from tomorrow.

Belekas

nobody
This is my 5th week on the EOD TRT protocol. My morning headaches are not getting better even after me doing everything that is required carefully and methodically. So I'm giving now a break of 5-7 days from injections and will continue to monitor if they get better. Not eating eggs have def helped some but not fully. I'm also suspecting that I cant eat ground beef due to high histamine content. Most likely I'm histamine intolerant. Them headaches are strange when I wake up and still in bed, then get out and they get better. Never had such type of headaches and was headache free for many years.

Electrolites, vitamins and other stuff stays the same. Will try to see if EOD is the culprit. Also will have some low glycemic carbs before bed on the daily basis now something like oats with apple as I tend to digest that good.

Def see side effects from taking heavy doses of antibiotics they have messed up my face skin. I suspect thats from them. Fuck knows if they have contributed to my headaches as well.

My BP machine is messing up but more or less, I believe my morning BP stays <130/80 and that is still way above where I was before contracting the flu or whatever I had last time I was sick pre taking HP treatment. I used to get 105-115 on 60-70 and even without taking magnesium, potassium or any other shit. So def something changed just not sure whats the real culprit here. Ofc I'm not doing EOD 40min stairmaster cardio as I was back then so who knows maybe its playing a big role here as well and coupled with other things I get this elevation which is pretty big from that particular number. Plus I was eating way worse then now having more cookies, sweets, a lot more sugar and processed foods on the daily basis. Now eating clean as fuck and still nothing works. So I'm thinking this might be the TRT EOD protocol but too many variables and I can't pinpoint the exact cause now. Will see what happens now during the 5-7 day break from injections.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Just had a bowl of oats with banana and some honey. Digests good but I feel alergic reaction after 30-60mins so either oats or honey or a combination of all as I eat banana normally and get no reaction at all. I took some Sourdough bread from the freezer and will give it a try today to see if I also get reaction from it or not. More or less I'm left with white rice only and probably white potatoes. Also have some buckwheat so will give it a try as well with some 12% ground beef but up to 150g of meat per meal only. More frequent meals digest better for me so every 2hrs or so. See what happens. Would be interesting to get DAO supplement and give it a try as well. Lots of people swear that it helps then with their histamine intolerances. Will get some fatty chicken as that is lower in histamine content compard to ground beef. Also might give steak a try as its lower in histamines as well but they expensive af here so can't eat them on the daily basis. Will get some white fish as that sits good with me.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Ok done with the weekend reading and research and read some really interesthing things. Will start NEURORUBINE injections from tomorrow and see if that helps any. Not expecting much as thats not a big dose but will see. Been planning a long time to do a parisite cleanse so probably will do it as well early next year. Will see how TRT makes me feel next month but already ordered some Clomid and likely will get off and start recovery process. Then a long healing process. See what the future brings. One step at a time.

After a long time now it seems I'm managing to tolerate Magnesium. So taking anywhere from 500-700mg of elemental magnesium per day from Magnesium Bisglycinate and some Raw Pumpkin seeds which I seem to digest as well. Also using Cream Of Tartar for potassium. Getting some from food as well so probably 4000-5000mg per day. Also taking Super K vitamin, Vitamin-E liquid, 8000iu of Vitamin D3, 4g of Vitamin-C, 2g Curcumin, 250mg UDCA 3xday with meals, 200mg Ubiqunol, Arginine 800mg 2-3X/day and some Citrulline Malate 4g 1-2x day. Probably forgot something but thats about it atm.

Will update how NEURORIBINE injections get going from tomorrow.
So had my first NEURORUBINE shot today. Also today feeling completely hot and brain foggy which absolutely sucks. So I'm stopping all the supplements together as well and will try to get most nutrients from food. Magnesium from pumpkin seeds, potassium might so some cream of Tartar or just from some food and LOSALT. 3 days on Magnesium Bisglycinate and I'm feeling like a complete crackhead fuck that. I'm done with these experiments. These supplements def aint making a positive change. Might keep vitD and vitC in and calcium from food. Or will just take Vit-C and ditch everything else for some time. Need to figure this out ASAP. My fucking journal turned into a mess, so sorry about that guys. Lets see what the next 5-7 days without TRT and other supplements bring. This might be from NEURORUBINE as Thiamine might first feel worse before it feels better, so will see. Tired AF from all this shit TBH....

sammmy

Vit C is Ascorbic Acid and exacerbates gastritis - very clearly in my case. If you eat sufficient green salads, green or red peppers, and/or fruits, you don't need to supplement.

The "buffered" salt forms or the liposomal vit C are less irritable to stomach mucosa but still irritable. I get the least irritation by simply eating green or red peppers, or bananas but you need to eat 5 bananas to get the recommended daily dose and that is a lot of sugar.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Vit C is Ascorbic Acid and exacerbates gastritis - very clearly in my case. If you eat sufficient green salads, green or red peppers, and/or fruits, you don't need to supplement.

The "buffered" salt forms or the liposomal vit C are less irritable to stomach mucosa but still irritable. I get the least irritation by simply eating green or red peppers, or bananas but you need to eat 5 bananas to get the recommended daily dose and that is a lot of sugar.
This is 100% my experience. There is no supplemental form of Vitamin C that didn't aggravate my gastritis, including various buffered forms. You can get ample Vitamin C from low-acid fruits like cantaloupe and banana and there's some in potatoes as well. I've found certain less acidic types of oranges are also well tolerated and obviously high in Vitamin C.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me