Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Have you ever heard of rebamipide? It's a very safe and benign drug that heals gastritis and other GI tract injuries by increasing production of prostaglandin E2, basically the opposite effect of NSAID drugs. You can order it from asian pharmacies if it isn't available locally. It doesn't work for everyone but some percentage have tremendous success with it.

Here is one reliable Japanese pharmacy I have used: HOME | Natural Pharmacy They actually have a wide selection of gastroprotective drugs that are not available in the US or Europe if you are feeling adventurous, including rebamipide, troxipide, irsogladine, and many more.
No I haven't heard about this one. But the problem is that once they did endoscopy back in January and biopsy as well they found H Pylori but no GERD, Gastritis or anything, as the Doc said, only the inflamation of the stomach lining, if I understood him correctly. The Doc was surprised on how well it looked considering my severe stabbing chest pain symptoms. I'm going to see my GP in 2 days so will ask to re-test H Pylori and as much blood tests as possible, if she agrees to order them. You think its worth ordering rebamipide?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
No I haven't heard about this one. But the problem is that once they did endoscopy back in January and biopsy as well they found H Pylori but no GERD, Gastritis or anything, as the Doc said, only the inflamation of the stomach lining, if I understood him correctly. The Doc was surprised on how well it looked considering my severe stabbing chest pain symptoms. I'm going to see my GP in 2 days so will ask to re-test H Pylori and as much blood tests as possible, if she agrees to order them. You think its worth ordering rebamipide?

A couple of thoughts:

1) There are many people with all the symptoms of gastritis that look fine on endoscopy and yet they respond to the same triggers and remedies as people with endoscopy-confirmed gastritis.
2) There are many people with these symptoms and h. pylori, who then eradicate the h. pylori and experience no improvement. In these cases, the h. pylori was apparently not responsible for the symptoms and was just an incidental finding.

I am hoping h. pylori is responsible for your suffering, and that you still have it, and have just not hit it with the right combination of drugs to knock it out yet. That is a more straightforward situation to deal with. You may discover that it's already gone though, and then it would be time to start thinking outside the box.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

Belekas

nobody
A couple of thoughts:

1) There are many people with all the symptoms of gastritis that look fine on endoscopy and yet they respond to the same triggers and remedies as people with endoscopy-confirmed gastritis.
2) There are many people with these symptoms and h. pylori, who then eradicate the h. pylori and experience no improvement. In these cases, the h. pylori was apparently not responsible for the symptoms and was just an incidental finding.

I am hoping h. pylori is responsible for your suffering, and that you still have it, and have just not hit it with the right combination of drugs to knock it out yet. That is a more straightforward situation to deal with. You may discover that it's already gone though, and then it would be time to start thinking outside the box.
Great points and what a fucking riddle this is SMH So yeah I'm hoping that too but if its gone then to be fair I have no idea where to start digging. But one problem at a time. But if lets say my chest pain is from gastritis type thing which looks fine on endoscopy, I still need to heal it, even if the H Pylori is gone. This is all confusing AF to be fair :)

sammmy

There is a possibility that dental plaque may be a reservoir for h. pylori that can cause re-infection after a course of antibiotics.

Possible Association of Periodontal Diseases With Helicobacter pylori Gastric Infection: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

And that is exactly why, I am going for a dental cleaning on the 4th day of the antibiotic therapy.

H. Pylori reinfection can happen also from an infected partner - it is transmitted by saliva and 50% of the population is infected, some asymptomatically.

Keep in mind that if the damage done by H. Pylori is substantial, it may take months after successful eradication for the digestive tract to normalize.

Belekas

nobody
Another gastroprotective, available in Europe is Smecta (diosmectite clay powder).
Yup, been using this one for ages when I had upset stomach my mom used to always give me it:) Will order a few boxes to get sent over. Thanks for reminding, today been a long and painful day, I'm worn out.

sammmy

If you have L-Glutamine around, 5-10 grams in a cup of water act like intestinal anti-inflammatory. I used to take it before - it calms down the intestinal tract within 30 mins.

Belekas

nobody
And that is exactly why, I am going for a dental cleaning on the 4th day of the antibiotic therapy.

H. Pylori reinfection can happen also from an infected partner - it is transmitted by saliva and 50% of the population is infected, some asymptomatically.

Keep in mind that if the damage done by H. Pylori is substantial, it may take months after successful eradication for the digestive tract to normalize.
Fair points and I should be doing the same. Now about partner I think I tested her before and she was negative but will have her tested again. I've read the FB HP group and theres lots of folks suffering like hell even after erradicating the bug. This bacteria is surely hells sent smh Also if transmitted by saliva that means if you are sharing a joint with anyone for example you can get reinfected over and over again just like that without even knowing....daamn smh

Belekas

nobody
There is a possibility that dental plaque may be a reservoir for h. pylori that can cause re-infection after a course of antibiotics. If you still have it and go for another course of treatment, you might want to time a dental cleaning to coincide with that, and maybe look at antiseptic mouthwashes also.

Possible Association of Periodontal Diseases With Helicobacter pylori Gastric Infection: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Yup, will def look into doing it. Thanks for great infromation mate! Really appreciate it.

Belekas

nobody
Ok guys thank you for your time and great info regarding my issues. Much appreciated. Fingers crossed, it works and we start moving forward. For now I'm loging off as I've been fasting for the 28hrs now first time in my life lol Will update on my situation going forward.

Good night fam.

Belekas

nobody
Update:

Slept ok, woke up with same heavy pain. Decided to break my fast @ 40hrs and went for some food. Brought home some watermelon, some strawberries, some raspberries, Fage 5% greek yogurt and a few freshly baked chocolate cookies. I know, i know, but I just couldnt help myself. So ate it all up and my pain reduced I'd say 80-90%. WTF is this shit? During Endoscopy doc said my stomach linining is inflamed so maybe during fast with no food somehow sides of stomach lining touch each other thus the terrible pain? TBH I knew I can't stay without food and get big pain but wanted to check. Now I know that fasting is def not a tool for me YET till I find out exactly whats wrong with me and heal my stomach/esophagus, hopefully.

In case anyone is interested how I felt during the fast then I'd say that I felt amazing. Energy, mood and mental clarity wise. Would have went for even longer one but not with 10/10 pain. Felt easy TBH and will be looking adding this tool once I fix my gut issues and if it works for me then.

So now once the food gets digested I will start getting my chest pain back and should become same as yesterday if I don't eat. So having said that I will eat as today is my last day and starting treatment I had planned tomorrow. What and how I will be using I will update when it's time. It will be a 30 day protocol. If no improvement, I'll start Bismuth Subcitrate protocol and take it from there.

Tomorrow is GP appoitment so see what she thinks is happening, but ya'll know how doctors are in the UK especially. Anyway I got my homework done, research noted down and will have a proper chat with her to see if she can do anything to benefit my situation and not just give a generic HP protocol without even testing HP antibiotic resistance.

Fingers crossed fam and lets get to work!

Regards,
Bel

sammmy

It sounds like a typical gastritis. When you eat, your stomach releases protective mucus and it stops hurting. When it empties the food it comes back again because the mucus is gone with the food.

Acid reducers should help - they reduce the acid that causes the pain. The lesion could be in the stomach (gastritis) or it could be higher in the esophagus or lower in the diodenum.

To test H. Pillory resistance, she either has to do stomach biopsy again, or you have to do a PCR stool test like GI-MAP that has that testing component. It won't test for Metronidazole resistance but it is usually overcome by adding a PPI so it is not relevant.

Belekas

nobody
It sounds like a typical gastritis. When you eat, your stomach releases protective mucus and it stops hurting. When it empties the food it comes back again because the mucus is gone with the food.

Acid reducers should help - they reduce the acid that causes the pain. The lesion could be in the stomach (gastritis) or it could be higher in the esophagus or lower in the diodenum.

To test H. Pillory resistance, she either has to do stomach biopsy again, or you have to do a PCR stool test like GI-MAP that has that testing component. It won't test for Metronidazole resistance but it is usually overcome by adding a PPI so it is not relevant.
Yes agree. I can more or less control it with eating regularly and paying attention to stress levels but I wan't to heal completely or as much as possible going forward. I can make my day miserable if I don't eat and stomach gets empty then wake up with nasty chest pain like for the last 2-3 days. Don't want to repeat that TBH, was mental. Also I will drop counting calories and chasing gym goals and just eat smaller portions of what I can digest and train light 3x week. Bit of light cardio as well. No point putting in serious work if it just flares afterwards and fucks my life up for some time as time waits for no man. Health is wealth;)

Regarding another endoscopy I'm really not sure as I had tremendous pain last time and nothing helped because I have such inflamed stomach lining (as per doc). Done it in the past and was no problem, zero pain. This time was deadly, so really would like to avoid that. GI-MAP would be great to get but not sure if I'm ready to pay for it from my pocket right now as it will come constly, I'm sure. Will talk to GP, see if she can arrange some discounts maybe or something. Also since I've done 2 protocols with main generic antibiotics which didn't work I'd go ahead most likely with only the one that Nelson recommended that helped him. As I also watched one docs presentation and he also mentioned exactly the same as the last line of defense if nothing else worked. And PPI 4x day as you recommended as well, not 2x day as per my previous failed protocols. But TBF since one can get easily reinfected from partner who might be asymptomatic this is a bit of gray area for me so I need to test her as well to be sure plus need to do dental cleaning once starting treatment as well. Heaps of work, but lets hope it works this time.

Belekas

nobody
Sorry guys pain has really worn me out and I can't read. My Endoscopy diagnosis is as follows: Refluxeophagitis peptica. Helicobacter pylori.

Just back from GP as she was a young girl. Ordered stool sample and will have results in 48hrs. Also blood count to see if no present infection which I have to book and probably be million days que. The problem with that is that after first round of treatmemt they ordered same stool sample as well which showed no bacteria and I was pain free for some time. Then the pain came back and endoscopy biopsy showed that its still active. So either stool samples are not accurate or I got reinfected SMH

Attachments

• IMG_4213.jpeg
    IMG_4213.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Today is my T shot day and I'm contemplating to skip it or not. I might even go lower to 0.1ml split E4D as I have no fear to explore the lower lavels like some of the fellas do, which is absurd IMO. This one is a gamble and I fucking hate gambling hehe I have blood test (CBC) booked next month 18th so would make sense to continue my T protocol and know where my Hematocrit and Hemoglobin is at on this dose. Hmmm. Decisions decisions decisions...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me