Skin Rash, Elevated Hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi guys

I've been on TRT now for 5 weeks, and I have labs ordered for after January 2nd. I take 50MG twice a week IM.

I noticed on my hand a skin rash that goes to under my wrist I've never noticed before. Has me worried I have elevated hematocrit. I have had some heart palpatations as well but I was contributing it to anxiety.

Could I have this already after 5 weeks?

I do feel a bit better on TRT. I would hate to stop.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't think your hand rash is from your protocol. I recently got a bad rash on my right hand. I went to a dermatologist that prescribe a cream for me and it was gone in less than a week.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I used to be concerned about high HCT. I would just call my primary doctor and have her run CBC lab test. It was really inexpensive and I believe I was able to see the results the next day online.

Vince

Super Moderator
what are you looking for with cbc? High rbc?
When I first started trt, because of high HCT (Hematocrit) I had to donate blood to keep it in a good range. About 2 years ago my HCT stabilize and I no longer had to donate blood. I did continue checking it to make sure it stayed in a good range. Now I just check it when I get my testosterone labs. Which is every 6 months.

ripadgett

Hi guys

I've been on TRT now for 5 weeks, and I have labs ordered for after January 2nd. I take 50MG twice a week IM.

I noticed on my hand a skin rash that goes to under my wrist I've never noticed before. Has me worried I have elevated hematocrit. I have had some heart palpatations as well but I was contributing it to anxiety.

Could I have this already after 5 weeks?

I do feel a bit better on TRT. I would hate to stop.
How are you determining an elevated HCT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me